Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lee v Saunders 'head to head'

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Ok.....

Someone whos never had a bout in there life would be amazingly beneficial as a sparring partner for a professional

If you have ever stepped foot in a ring (I doubt it by the way you try to pass off not having any bouts ever in your entire life as you being a boxer) with any level of boxer you werent their sparring partner, they were letting you get some time in the ring.

Now someone whos never boxed may eat that crap up
    Don't know where you're from but sparring partners are hard to come by in my neck of the woods especially heavyweights. There being no amateur bouts for me to have although I was licensed which was a waste of time. So I just had my bouts in the gym with the pros...no world beaters obviously but decent enough boxers and I am not saying I was better than them at all.

Your question was "have you boxed" my answer was "I have". Now you don't want to count what I did as boxing but I know what I did, I know how the sparring sessions went and I know who I sparred.

But you know best....you asked the question, why?
    Your saddoboxings very own underground Kimbo Kabong!

Youv done some training youv never boxed. Ask your self how many boxing matches you won or lost, if you cant answer any then you havent boxed

Primo, thats where I was going

El Kabong Guest

Ok.....

Someone whos never had a bout in there life would be amazingly beneficial as a sparring partner for a professional

If you have ever stepped foot in a ring (I doubt it by the way you try to pass off not having any bouts ever in your entire life as you being a boxer) with any level of boxer you werent their sparring partner, they were letting you get some time in the ring.

Don't know where you're from but sparring partners are hard to come by in my neck of the woods especially heavyweights. There being no amateur bouts for me to have although I was licensed which was a waste of time. So I just had my bouts in the gym with the pros...no world beaters obviously but decent enough boxers and I am not saying I was better than them at all.

Your question was "have you boxed" my answer was "I have". Now you don't want to count what I did as boxing but I know what I did, I know how the sparring sessions went and I know who I sparred.

Youv done some training youv never boxed. Ask your self how many boxing matches you won or lost, if you cant answer any then you havent boxed

Ok so "I've done training" if that is how you want to put it. You asked the question initially because?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you want to be a pro boxer when you grow up into an adult ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok.....

Thanks Ross, so what you're saying is that because El Kabong doesn't have as vast an amount experience in the ring as you , his opinion can be discounted . and the business thing
    I kind of knew this was where your schoolboy mindset was taking you , but just wanted clarification.
    So, if you were a shit boxer, lacked bottle and thought "fuck it , I'll become a boxing Judge and spoil everybody's fun!" then you couldn't hack that because people criticised your lack of knowledge and you shit yourself and sacked that off, All this somehow makes you a better judge than El Kabong?
    And as for "running a business", does recruiting one or two labourers here and there make you a better font of knowledge for Promoting Boxing than El Kabong?
    For the record, I've never boxed and I have and do own Businesses for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Ok.....

Thanks Ross, so what you're saying is that because El Kabong doesn't have as vast an amount experience in the ring as you , his opinion can be discounted . and the business thing
    I kind of knew this was where your schoolboy mindset was taking you , but just wanted clarification.
    So, if you were a shit boxer, lacked bottle and thought "fuck it , I'll become a boxing Judge and spoil everybody's fun!" then you couldn't hack that because people criticised your lack of knowledge and you shit yourself and sacked that off, All this somehow makes you a better judge than El Kabong?
    And as for "running a business", does recruiting one or two labourers here and there make you a better font of knowledge for Promoting Boxing than El Kabong?
    For the record, I've never boxed and I have and do own Businesses for what it's worth.
    None of you three above have any right to criticise any boxer when the sport you so clearly rabidly love you have never had the balls to actually go and compete in.

Just run that through your tiny minds when you spout shit about Tyson Fury. Kind of a reverse inspiration. "Tysons useless, hold on what would I have done in this situation, oh hold on I dont know because iv never been brave enough to compete."

El Kabong doesnt have any experience of boxing because hes never competitively boxed. He will never know what its like to train and go to sleep everynight thinking about his bout drawing nearer and the nerves of walking to the ring amongst a crowd that he could let himself down in front of then facing his opponent waiting for the bell to sound. Or how it feels to have someone launch themselves at him mercilessly throwing everything they have at him because they dont want to lose and being mentally strong enough to withstand it and fight back and fight back well enough to try and win gasping for breath.

The only reason you are piping up is because you have also never boxed. Dont feel ashamed about it, just stop talking so much shit about people who are clearly braver and more ambitious in boxing than you. Its like the saying "a wolf wont lose sleep over the opinion of sheep" but it does grate reading this nonesense from inexperienced "posters" (cant call you boxers) every day.

El Kabong Guest

So because I've just "done training" I can't say peep about Tyson Fury wearing a batman costume?

Ok ross, whatever you say

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

God I hate that argument Ross, if you went to a restaurant and ordered a meal, but it arrived burnt and covered in salt, would you not complain as you've never trained as a chef? Plenty of people on here alone have never boxed and know more about the sport than you do, and it's not just because you're generally a thicko.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fenster, Fury is a mandatory....that's why Wlad is fighting him.
    I know he's the mandatory but that doesn't mean Wlad was forced to fight him, he could have vacated the belt. Wlad obviously believes that he can beat him and it makes commercial sense.

When have you seen Wlad doing multi country media tours for any tom dick and harry? Once again, SKY PPV and HBO is not common for Wlad (certainly not PPV). To say Fury brings nothing to the table is quite frankly rubbish. He's one of the most famous heavyweights in the world precisely for being a giant nutter.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So because I've just "done training" I can't say peep about Tyson Fury wearing a batman costume?

Ok ross, whatever you say
    Thats not all you say though is it.

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    God I hate that argument Ross, if you went to a restaurant and ordered a meal, but it arrived burnt and covered in salt, would you not complain as you've never trained as a chef? Plenty of people on here alone have never boxed and know more about the sport than you do, and it's not just because you're generally a thicko.
    I bet.

Too much salt is too much salt. Burnt is burnt.

You cant criticise Tyson fury for being a shit boxer when he clearly isn't and when it comes from someone whos never had the balls to even box themselves its an insult, although a meaningless one.

Its funny how the opinion from the none boxers on here differs massively to actual world champions who believe Fury can win. Iv seen Calzaghe, Froch, Robin Reid, Deontay Wilder off the top of my head saying Fury can win. None have come out with the tripe posted in here that hes too fat and will get wiped out in a round. Experience here is the key in having an informed opinion, or rather a not so ridiculously exagerated pile of rubbish.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok.....

None of you three above have any right to criticise any boxer when the sport you so clearly rabidly love you have never had the balls to actually go and compete in.

Just run that through your tiny minds when you spout shit about Tyson Fury. Kind of a reverse inspiration. "Tysons useless, hold on what would I have done in this situation, oh hold on I dont know because iv never been brave enough to compete."

El Kabong doesnt have any experience of boxing because hes never competitively boxed. He will never know what its like to train and go to sleep everynight thinking about his bout drawing nearer and the nerves of walking to the ring amongst a crowd that he could let himself down in front of then facing his opponent waiting for the bell to sound. Or how it feels to have someone launch themselves at him mercilessly throwing everything they have at him because they dont want to lose and being mentally strong enough to withstand it and fight back and fight back well enough to try and win gasping for breath.

The only reason you are piping up is because you have also never boxed. Dont feel ashamed about it, just stop talking so much shit about people who are clearly braver and more ambitious in boxing than you. Its like the saying "a wolf wont lose sleep over the opinion of sheep" but it does grate reading this nonesense from inexperienced "posters" (cant call you boxers) every day.
    But this is it Ross, I for one, and many others aren't particularly criticising or disrespecting Fury, it's YOU that most people are ridiculing , and I think that we have every right to because you have consistently proved that you are pretty fuckin Stupid!
    Jose Mourinho never played football, but that doesn't stop him having an opinion on Football at the top level .
    I don't feel ashamed, I am in admiration of any body who has stepped in the ring. but answer me one question?
    because you've "been in the ring" (btw you never said to what degree of success you had, which probably means you were shite!), does this give you the right to talk as disrespectfully as you do about :
    a. a World Champion (David Haye) who are you to say he shit himself?
    b. One of the best 2 HW boxers on the planet over the last 10 years (the other being his Brother)
    I find this a bit hypocritical because you've never, to my knowledge competed at World Class level, yet you can be so personally disparaging about them.
    we'll have a little experiment , you , this great knowledgeable "ex-boxer" think Fury will win easily, whereas I , this non-boxing nobody thinks Wlad will win, not necessarily easily, but win nonetheless.
    when the fight is all done , we will see who's opinion is closest and just fuckin make sure you stay on the forum for the 48 hours after the fight before your ban starts to take all the shit deservedly coming your way!
    you probably won't reply to this, because every time I expose and embarrass you as the complete tool you are, you skulk off onto another thread and spout the same old shite until you get caught up with there. if you dispute this, have a look back my pedigree chum!

El Kabong Guest

Well I guess I need to resign my post here...I mean it's obvious that I haven't had a pro or amateur fight so I couldn't possibly know anything about boxing. I mean Burt Sugar boxed, Dan Rafael boxed, Jim Lampley boxed, Larry Merchant boxed, Max Kellerman boxed, Brian Kenny boxed, Bernard Osuna boxed, and look at me....the hubris I must have to think I know anything about boxing.

I guess also since I've never held public office I can't complain about politicians either.

My world has been shaken to the core

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I guess I need to resign my post here...I mean it's obvious that I haven't had a pro or amateur fight so I couldn't possibly know anything about boxing. I mean Burt Sugar boxed, Dan Rafael boxed, Jim Lampley boxed, Larry Merchant boxed, Max Kellerman boxed, Brian Kenny boxed, Bernard Osuna boxed, and look at me....the hubris I must have to think I know anything about boxing.

I guess also since I've never held public office I can't complain about politicians either.

All those names talk their fair amount of shit.

I watched or read an interview yesterday maybe even a post in here, cant even remember who it was with and they hit the nail on the head when they saiid the commentators like the people you mentioned are only repeating things and opinions they have heard from boxers and they labelled them parrot commentators. Those who havent boxed lap it up and take it all in because they know no better.

Primo, my record was 18 fights, 12 wins. Boxed 2 and a half seasons before I broke my right hand then never had the time with work to train as I did before. I took a job with our electricity supplier and did standbys so couldnt be getting up at 5.30am for runs, or even getting to the boxing club for 5pm any more and the combination of not being able to train properly or commit to any fights with my right hand fucked or being able to train as much as I felt I needed to I just felt I was out too long to get back in to it. Especially when the club wasnt that big but had a big contingient of boxers who took priority on the pads etc. I. Was asked to become a ref because the coach felt that they needed another ref whos actually boxed before but to become a ref you have to do a year as a judge first but judging isnt for me. Its dull, lonely and difficult.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched or read an interview yesterday maybe even a post in here, cant even remember who it was with and they hit the nail on the head when they saiid the commentators like the people you mentioned are only repeating things and opinions they have heard from boxers and they labelled them parrot commentators. Those who havent boxed lap it up and take it all in because they know no better.

Primo, my record was 18 fights, 12 wins. Boxed 2 and a half seasons before I broke my right hand then never had the time with work to train as I did before. I took a job with our electricity supplier and did standbys so couldnt be getting up at 5.30am for runs, or even getting to the boxing club for 5pm any more and the combination of not being able to train properly or commit to any fights with my right hand fucked or being able to train as much as I felt I needed to I just felt I was out too long to get back in to it. Especially when the club wasnt that big but had a big contingient of boxers who took priority on the pads etc. I. Was asked to become a ref because the coach felt that they needed another ref whos actually boxed before but to become a ref you have to do a year as a judge first but judging isnt for me. Its dull, lonely and difficult.
    Thanks for the life story Ross, seems like a lot of excuses in there, Broken Hand, new job, didn't have the time, too tired, no priority on the pads , cat died ,blah, blah, blah. Then they asked you to ref rather than coach, cos you weren't up to that , so you judged and because a couple of people criticised you, you sacked it off. forgive me for not getting the violin out here!
    and all of this gives you licence to call Wlad and Haye Cowards? nice one.

El Kabong Guest

Thanks for the life story Ross, seems like a lot of excuses in there, Broken Hand, new job, didn't have the time, too tired, no priority on the pads , cat died ,blah, blah, blah. Then they asked you to ref rather than coach, cos you weren't up to that , so you judged and because a couple of people criticised you, you sacked it off. forgive me for not getting the violin out here!
    and all of this gives you licence to call Wlad and Haye Cowards? nice one.
    Woah woah woah.....you can't possibly critique ross......I mean you haven't been a boxing judge before so you just can't judge him like that, you don't know what a horribly difficult job that is.

I mean here I am just now learning that boxing has "seasons".....ross taught me that...otherwise I never would have known.

So who is winning the championship this "season" ross?

El Kabong Guest

And like anyone else sometimes pundits and analysts are correct and sometimes they aren't. Tyson Fury has boxed his entire life....he thinks he'll beat Wladimir....no he doesn't just think it he KNOWS it.....so if Fury loses and Wladimir wins and I've said all along "Wladimir will win by KO" do I still "know nothing about boxing"?

I see what Fury does in the ring, I have seen what Wlad does in the ring....I've made a judgment and I'm sticking by it. I haven't called Fury a coward, I don't call fighters cowards....I think Fury is mental and I think he's in well over his head in this fight, but hey, what do I know I mean YOU'RE the know it all ross.....I mean hell....you've boxed

Thread Information