On paper it looks like a gimme for the Atomic Windmill. However, Szpilka is a southpaw who looks better than the last two tubby's Wilder has semi-struggled with - before chinning them of course. I like Wilder - he's an exciting heavyweight - but he's an accident waiting to happen (hence the "weak" level of opposition).

Szpilka is 10/1 for the KO. He'll most likely be the one chinned but it will happen to Wilder sooner rather than later. Shrapnel bet.

Glazkov-Martin is for the IBF title (what's the odds Haye or AJ end up with this belt?). The way Martin stands upright with his bonce hanging in the air i'm surprised it hasn't already been knocked off. However, that's probably down to the level of opposition he's faced - which is poor. He can obviously bang a bit with 20 sparkages in 22 fights and looks a bit tricky being a giant southpaw. Glazkov has fought in much stronger company and was a top amateur. He's a bit of a plodder though without a dynamite dig.

Glazkov is rightfully the slim odds on bookies favourite. The American is best priced 13/10. I think his awkward style/size might throw Glazkov off.