Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury told to avoid controversial non-boxing comments

Warren put a one off fight between Haye-Chisora on under another commission because they were suspended by the Board. It was basically an unlicensed fight, he went over their heads.

If Fury wants to fight here he needs a license.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Warren put a one off fight between Haye-Chisora on under another commission because they were suspended by the Board. It was basically an unlicensed fight, he went over their heads.

If Fury wants to fight here he needs a license.
    Tyson doesnt need to fight here.

All his biggest fights available can be done away. Klitschko in Germany (again) Wilder and Martin in America.

Greenbeanz shut up nit picking! Tyson can say what he wants hes the best in the world

He did it exactly how I said he would!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Haye and Chisora fought just fine without the British boxing board of idiots.

What did they say to Frank Maloney when he said all this?

BBC NEWS | Politics | UKIP candidate sparks gay anger
    On this forum, we all like boxing, and we all have our favourites and not so favourites.
    But the time you dedicate to discrediting anyone who says half a wrong word about your man is astounding. I'm not sure if you have anything else in your life, but I think you need to dilute your feelings a little as it's clearly eating you up.
    I mean , you've even ditched your other hero Chwistopher so that you can focus fully on Tyson. I haven't seen you post about him for ages.
    I just hope that if you ever meet Tyson , that its a nice experience, because otherwise your life will cave in a bit like that Eminem/Dido song "Stan"!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Haye and Chisora fought just fine without the British boxing board of idiots.

What did they say to Frank Maloney when he said all this?

BBC NEWS | Politics | UKIP candidate sparks gay anger
    On this forum, we all like boxing, and we all have our favourites and not so favourites.
    But the time you dedicate to discrediting anyone who says half a wrong word about your man is astounding. I'm not sure if you have anything else in your life, but I think you need to dilute your feelings a little as it's clearly eating you up.
    I mean , you've even ditched your other hero Chwistopher so that you can focus fully on Tyson. I haven't seen you post about him for ages.
    I just hope that if you ever meet Tyson , that its a nice experience, because otherwise your life will cave in a bit like that Eminem/Dido song "Stan"!
    Eubank doesnt have a fight scheduled. Or rather a date and its only a british level fighter hes facing, nothing to get excited about.

You dedicate an unhealthy amount of time addressing me Personally. I think you will find thats more disturbing than someone whos boxed actually talking about a boxer on a boxing forum
    Last edited by ross; 01-28-2016 at 10:41 PM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    @ross I agree his comments weren't anywhere near as bad as made out and the petition and the greg Rutherford thing was ridiculous but you just cant do it
    Cant do what though Eric?

Answer a question?

Show me what caused such outrage because I rollow most of what Tyson Fury says and does and quoting the bible is not saying he hates gays. Hes even publicly stated he has gay friends and a photo of him kissing a gay man who told him he hated him. The man in question went in the media and said hes changed his mind about Tyson now. Its only those looking for publicity latching on to the hate Tyson gets because of his fuck it attitude. It all boils down to jealousy and bitterness. Britain cant get behind a winner.
    when your heavyweight champion of the world you cant publicly say anything at all about queers or women belonging in the kitchen

I'm always calling my mates gay and saying less than complimentary things about women, but if I was in the public eye I wouldn't say it in the public eye
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury doesn't agree with you ross otherwise he wouldn't have apologised.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@ross I agree his comments weren't anywhere near as bad as made out and the petition and the greg Rutherford thing was ridiculous but you just cant do it

Answer a question?

Show me what caused such outrage because I rollow most of what Tyson Fury says and does and quoting the bible is not saying he hates gays. Hes even publicly stated he has gay friends and a photo of him kissing a gay man who told him he hated him. The man in question went in the media and said hes changed his mind about Tyson now. Its only those looking for publicity latching on to the hate Tyson gets because of his fuck it attitude. It all boils down to jealousy and bitterness. Britain cant get behind a winner.
    when your heavyweight champion of the world you cant publicly say anything at all about queers or women belonging in the kitchen

I'm always calling my mates gay and saying less than complimentary things about women, but if I was in the public eye I wouldn't say it in the public eye
    What was said to Mike Tyson by the British board for threatening to eat Lewis's children after the Saverese fight in Glasgow?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who is the moral savant that decided boxers are role models w/o asking them. Of all the sports my lord.
    Criminals, racketeers, juicers, wife beaters, jailbirds, systemic corruption, cooked books. Sure the comments he made on gays etc was off the wall but so what? This political correct, coddled planet is ridiculous. FFS they take his belts the moment he wins them, will now attempt to freeze the guy out and now the moral hallway monitors follow him around. Where were they when the other Tyson was around along with countless other boxers. What next following the guy to the pub when he throws down a few pints.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Answer a question?

What was said to Mike Tyson by the British board for threatening to eat Lewis's children after the Saverese fight in Glasgow?
    ha

but if he'd have called lennox's kids gay he would have been trouble

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross;1372271[/QUOTE
    He was fined over a hundred grand for his behaviour after the contest.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross;1372271[/QUOTE
    He was fined over a hundred grand for his behaviour after the contest.
    That was for walloping the ref!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it was more of a forearm on the ref

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah fensters right it was to do with the gobbing off as well.

My point is though its absolutely insane how much Tyson Fury gets hounded and for not much!

The worst genuine thing hes said is that his wifes place is in the kitchen and on her back!

Fuck me the BBC used to broadcast comedies people still laugh at to this day with worse! Alf Garnet for a start!

Tyson Fury is a sportsman not a statesman or politician. He is paid to fight. Its credit to his fame that the media constantly want quotes from him. So much so they will try to keep up jogging with him through muddy fields for a quote!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah fensters right it was to do with the gobbing off as well.

My point is though its absolutely insane how much Tyson Fury gets hounded and for not much!

The worst genuine thing hes said is that his wifes place is in the kitchen and on her back!

Fuck me the BBC used to broadcast comedies people still laugh at to this day with worse! Alf Garnet for a start!

Tyson Fury is a sportsman not a statesman or politician. He is paid to fight. Its credit to his fame that the media constantly want quotes from him. So much so they will try to keep up jogging with him through muddy fields for a quote!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How did that happen

Thread Information