Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
Haye and Chisora fought just fine without the British boxing board of idiots.

What did they say to Frank Maloney when he said all this?

BBC NEWS | Politics | UKIP candidate sparks gay anger
On this forum, we all like boxing, and we all have our favourites and not so favourites.
But the time you dedicate to discrediting anyone who says half a wrong word about your man is astounding. I'm not sure if you have anything else in your life, but I think you need to dilute your feelings a little as it's clearly eating you up.
I mean , you've even ditched your other hero Chwistopher so that you can focus fully on Tyson. I haven't seen you post about him for ages.
I just hope that if you ever meet Tyson , that its a nice experience, because otherwise your life will cave in a bit like that Eminem/Dido song "Stan"!
Eubank doesnt have a fight scheduled. Or rather a date and its only a british level fighter hes facing, nothing to get excited about.

You dedicate an unhealthy amount of time addressing me Personally. I think you will find thats more disturbing than someone whos boxed actually talking about a boxer on a boxing forum
unfortunately you talk so much shit, I feel I have to point it out. trust me , it doesn't please me to have to do so.
"someone whos boxed actually talking about a boxer on a boxing forum!" playing that feeble card again, I see. shall we translate that to :
"Someone who jacked in Boxing cos he couldn't hack it , wanted to ref, but they didn't want him to ref cos he was clueless, so they entertained him by making him a judge, and when he made a complete fuck up of that, and had people questioning his decisions, he shit himself and fucked off!" is that the someone we're talking about here?
btw , cos Eubank is only fighting at British Level , you're not interested in him eh? only the Glory boys? what a fucking clown.