Besides his own mother, I mean. After last night's fight I just felt this thread needed to be made. I joked on the fight thread about Stevenson rushing the ring and having to be restrained....... and lo and behold if the damn thing doesn't materialize a few minutes later.

In any case, it was comical. HBO paid practically zero attention to him.... and it looked like he was literally begging to be held back by his undersized companions. They should've just let him go to see what he'd actually do.

We've all been clamoring for a fight between Stevenson and Kovalev, without realizing that this clown (Adonis) will never intentionally get into a ring with Sergey. Forget alphabet orgs.... forget rival promoters..... forget negotiations. The planets could line up tomorrow and Stevenson will still find a way to duck Kov. It's too bad there isn't a mechanism in boxing that would FORCE a blatant ducker like Adonis to fight the other top guy.

Stevenson's a joke, and we must all now turn our attention to Andre Ward. Problem is Ward fights like once every millennium and there's no guarantee he won't take to ducking Kovalev also.

Is Kovalev ill-fated to run out of opponents?