Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Chizora v Pulev

Big deal.

You dont have to be the cream of the crop to have a great career and be in exciting fights or a big name and earn good money.

What ever it is you do for a living I bet your not in the top ten best in the world at it but I bet you dont feel bad about your employer paying you and keeping your mortgage paid?

The heavyweight division needs the Chisoras and Arreolas as name opponents. They may never win a world title but they will make interesting fights. Ortiz needs an opponent, hes got Thompson, Chisora wouldnt be any worse. Chisora wouldnt be any worse than any of Wilders defences either.

Your right, Fury is about the only one he didnt really make work Who will?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with him fighting as a pro boxer, that's his choice, good luck to him, and not everyone can be no.1 , you're right about that, although about nothing as far as my work situation and paying the mortgage etc. is concerned. I pay people so they can pay their Mortgages.
    Anyway, enough of that, my point is that he's is currently 6th or 7th best in Britain, yet he's fighting for a European title and making decent money ahead of the Likes of Dyllian Whyte and Hughie Fury etc. I don't believe that to be fair. And that's just people in Britain who should be ahead of him. I'm sure there are others in Europe more worthy.
    After the Fury fight, his Trainer and Promoter wanted him to retire because they care about him. That's why he's with Sauerland .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Charles couldnt stand that Fury beat Chisora so easy. I think he feels it makes him look a shit trainer and took it personally. He probably feels let down by Chisora. He may have been a bit deluded that Dereck could make him a trainer of a world champion and hes had a sulk.

Hes still a capable fighter. Losing to the best heavyweight in the world doesnt suddenly make you shot.

Warren probably also got fucked off necause hes not going to make any big returns from him.

Sauerland are happy to be the second hand car salesman and will put him in some fights that will make a bit of money. After what happened with Groves I think they will match him well.

Hes capable of beating Pulev amd if he does he instantly becomes a viable name title challenger for Wilder or Martin and as bad as you think Chisora is he has a chance with them too.

Even if he lost after putting up a good show there is still other miney fights for him against Joshua Whyte.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's lost to Fury and Haye, he would lose to Whyte, Hughie ,AJ And David Price! Yes, I said it DAVID PRICE. Don't agree with what you said about Warren and Don Charles, but hey ho, I couldn't give a fuck really because I wouldn't pay 2 pence to watch him. More fool anyone who does, but good luck to him.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thing is chisora could be the 6th or 7th best HW in Britain and just off that opinion it sounds harsh that one of the others aren't getting a European title fight but when you think about it

Fury - world champ
    AJ - is he ready for a fight with pulev?
    price - not ready for a fight with pulev or with anyone
    Hughie - maybe deserves it more than chiz but Hughie is really under promoted, I struggle to find and watch any of his fights live so it doesn't surprise me chiz has got the fight before him
    Whyte - just lost to AJ
    Haye - only just come back
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Thing is chisora could be the 6th or 7th best HW in Britain and just off that opinion it sounds harsh that one of the others aren't getting a European title fight but when you think about it

Fury - world champ
    Hughie - maybe deserves it more than chiz but Hughie is really under promoted, I struggle to find and watch any of his fights live so it doesn't surprise me chiz has got the fight before him
    Whyte - just lost to AJ
    Does anyone realistically have Haye above Chisora at the moment based on DeMori!?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Fury - world champ
    Whyte - just lost to AJ
    Does anyone realistically have Haye above Chisora at the moment based on DeMori!?
    doesn't matter really, it was just an objective view

I wouldn't put Whyte, Hughie or Price above him on fairness

I agree with primo tho that chiz would probably lose to all on that list
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury - world champ
    Whyte - just lost to AJ
    Yeah, Why not? after all, De Mori was rated higher than any of the unknown stiffs that Chisora has bowled over recently. And before you say "De Mori is Shit", what about the guy Chisora bowled over in 29 seconds with a phantom punch?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=erics44;1373691][QUOTE=ross;1373690]

Fury - world champ
    Whyte - just lost to AJ
    I don't agree with all of that , but Those are all fair points. My point is not so much about whether those guys should be fighting for the European title, but more that Chisora SHOULD'NT be.
    and you admitted yourself , you reckon all of them beat Chisora , which kind of proves my point.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can't ignore what Haye has done in the past. He banged Chisora spark out. If they fought again now he'd be a big favourite to bang him spark out again.

Is there currently 10 better heavyweights in the world than Haye let alone Britain? Looking at The Ring top 10 i'd back Haye to chin most of them.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    You can't ignore what Haye has done in the past. He banged Chisora spark out. If they fought again now he'd be a big favourite to bang him spark out again.

Is there currently 10 better heavyweights in the world than Haye let alone Britain? Looking at The Ring top 10 i'd back Haye to chin most of them.
    Lost to Wladimir and only fought Chisora and De Mori since in nearly 5 years.

De Mori isnt really worth mentioning he was such a rubbish opponent to try and base anything off. Bruno could make his comeback against De Mori and would also finish him in the first hes that poor.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Chisora is total garbage , however De Mori is a total pile of steaming horse shit.
    Chisora has lost officially to every good fighter he has fought , and the only reason De Mori has a decent record on paper is he found lots of fighters crapper than him.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

De Mori was pony but not every top heavyweight would have ironed him in one round. Beat him yes, but the reason Haye gets so much attention is that he knocks bods spark out, he doesn't bore everyone to death plodding around with plodders.

Haye-vs-any current top heavyweight is a massive fight. You can argue he doesn't deserve it but that's irrelevant in boxing. Putting bums on seats will always override what's "fair." Just look at the bookies odds for Haye against all the current faces - basically all 50/50 fights.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    If Pulev has anything left, he should dispose of Chisora quite easily. I really am amazed at how Chisora still gets big money fights. He's been shot for a long time and he's lost to every decent fighter he's fought.
    Warren
    He split with Warren last year. Hes with Sauerland.

Why would anyone be amazed he gets big fights? Hes a quality opponent and makes everyone work. He has only lost to world class fighters.
    Didn't know he'd switched to sauerland, good move for him. Sland now has him and Price, I think that shows they are all in a gamble to get alphabet titles in a piss poor heavyweight decade to come. Tyson needs to be cute to make some money out of this situation.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    If Pulev has anything left, he should dispose of Chisora quite easily. I really am amazed at how Chisora still gets big money fights. He's been shot for a long time and he's lost to every decent fighter he's fought.
    Warren
    He split with Warren last year. Hes with Sauerland.

Why would anyone be amazed he gets big fights? Hes a quality opponent and makes everyone work. He has only lost to world class fighters.
    Didn't know he'd switched to sauerland, good move for him. Sland now has him and Price, I think that shows they are all in a gamble to get alphabet titles in a piss poor heavyweight decade to come. Tyson needs to be cute to make some money out of this situation.
    Tyson just needs to stay in shape. None of the current heavies have the all in package to beat him.

Thread Information