91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gennady Golovkin vs. Dominic Wade

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Wade is GGG's IBF mandatory. He's an undefeated contender and a hungry young lion.

BoxRec - Dominic Wade

In the past, I haven't agreed with several of GGG's opponents. But I think Wade is very good choice.
    His choices? He hasn't had any. He's been frozen out by a collection of frauds. He's cleaned out the division and those "name" fighters left run for the fog. Now he's honoring his mandatory which is what the others won’t do. He himself has been a mandatory for 2 freaking years. And look who the fake is fighting. Khan. It’s as if there are two different professional boxing leagues going on. One that operates in the honor of the sport, its history and fundamentals like the one Golovkin operates from and the other make my own weight, dishonor the sport and reduce it to a caricature.
    Yes, that's true.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It never is about being scared of a fighter it is having the confidence and ability to beat them.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    It never is about being scared of a fighter it is having the confidence and ability to beat them.
    Don't forget fighting as well as floyd did :S

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Promo video:
    Still think Triple G is over rated, partly because he's white. He needs to thank god, that Ward has moved up to light heavy, but then again Ward will expose, the other white hype job, Kovalev
    Last edited by denilson200; 02-22-2016 at 11:07 AM.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Promo video:
    Still think Triple G is over rated, partly because he's white. He needs to thank god, that Ward has moved up to light heavy, but then again Ward will expose, the other white hype job, Kovalev

You are a poor representation of black posters on saddo boxing you thick retarded racist prick.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Promo video:

You are a poor representation of black posters on saddo boxing you thick retarded racist prick.
    You are a poor representation of white posters on saddo boxing you thick retarded racist prick.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a poor representation of a Mod at Saddo's but lets nip this argument in the bud otherwise i'll bin everything. Thanks.

That is a good promo.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Promo video:

You are a poor representation of white posters on saddo boxing you thick retarded racist prick.

I'm not biased towards white fighters as you are for black , I'm not racist , and also I'm far from being retarded , unlike you with your baseball cap on side wards. We have all see that look when people down on their luck waiting for loose change , now that is a retarded look and you carry it off very well.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Promo video:

I'm not biased towards white fighters as you are for black , I'm not racist , and also I'm far from being retarded , unlike you with your baseball cap on side wards. We have all see that look when people down on their luck waiting for loose change , now that is a retarded look and you carry it off very well.
    No comment
    Last edited by denilson200; 02-24-2016 at 12:13 AM. Reason: delete

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=denilson200;1375198]
    Promo video:

I find it more than interesting that I get a warning by the saddoboxing mods, for saying that Triple G and Kovalev are over hyped because they are white. That's mild. Been on Saddo for 11 years. For the first 10 years did not even mention race because I knew that people would freak out. But yet I had to go on the "Let's Get It On" or the "Off Topic" forums and listen to all sorts racial stereotyping

But here is you who makes underhand statements black people begging on the streets with their cap on sideways and you get a free pass ? And then you say I'm a poor representation for black people ?

And then you say you are not racist

Yeah OK. There is one rule, for one people and another. And @Master if this get's me banned. So be it. I don't give a fuck.
    Last edited by denilson200; 02-24-2016 at 12:26 AM.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=denilson200;1375199]
    Promo video:

I find it more than interesting that I get a warning by the saddoboxing mods, for saying that Triple G and Kovalev are over hyped because they are white. That's mild. Been on Saddo for 11 years. For the first 10 years did not even mention race because I knew that people would freak out. But yet I had to go on the "Let's Get It On" or the "Off Topic" forums and listen to all sorts racial stereotyping

But here is you who makes underhand statements black people begging on the streets with their cap on sideways and you get a free pass ? And then you say I'm a poor representation for black people ?

Yeah OK. There is one rule, for one people and another. And @Master if this get's me banned. So be it. I don't give a fuck.

You really are dumb , this is not aimed at anyone but you dickhead , you are the only poster here who singles out a fighters colour when discussing his ability.
    Yes you are a retarded racist prick and you carry it off so beautifully.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Dark Lord Al;1375201]
    Promo video:

You really are dumb , this is not aimed at anyone but you dickhead , you are the only poster here who singles out a fighters colour when discussing his ability.
    Bitch - I don't know why you speak to me like that when you know I'll kill you for it.

But in all seriousness - I'm done with you.

Because it will turn into a "Last Man Talking" contest. Wannabe debaters like you, are like amateur gunslingers. All you do is just point & shoot. But whenever you come trying to shoot that at me I always go for the heavy snark because in a full-on blast the guy (or girl) with the bigger gun is more likely to leave a smoking bullet-ridden avatar on the ground. And besides, at that point I know the convo is over, so might as well have some fun ; )
    Last edited by denilson200; 02-24-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=denilson200;1375209]
    Promo video:

Bitch - I don't know why you speak to me like that when you know I'll kill you for it.

But in all seriousness - I'm done with you.

Because it will turn into a "Last Man Talking" contest. Wannabe debaters like you, are like amateur gunslingers. All you do is just point & shoot. But whenever you come trying to shoot that at me I always go for the heavy snark because in a full-on blast the guy (or girl) with the bigger gun is more likely to leave a smoking bullet-ridden avatar on the ground. And besides, at that point I know the convo is over, so might as well have some fun ; )

Need we say anymore , a two-bit wannabe gangster who is retarded.
    Pathetic peasant.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 02-24-2016 at 12:53 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This squabble has lasted longer than the fight that was a topic for discussion. Agree you'll never be inviting the other over for dinner, move on and keep the racial moltovs off the front board fellas or its getting dumped.

Thread Information