Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahman
    Wladimir has been brought along much quicker as well.He has had 48 fights so far in 10 years compared to Lewis at 44 fights in 14 years.Wladimir has a much higher KO %, and has stopped numerous oppents for the first time.He is also only 30 years old and still improving.Wladimir could prove to be a better champion than Lewis in the future, only time will tell.
    No at all ! ! ! Then Butterbean has about 70 victories lol . . . Wladimir dont fight even the %40 from Lewis . . .

Wladimir's high light's are Byrd,Barrett,McCline and Botha . . .

Vs Lewis fights is Wladimir fight a joke ! ! !

Not quite sure what you mean in the first part but Wladimir has also beaten guys like Mercer(a guy Lewis couldn't KO),Jefferson,Peter,Bostice, Wolfgramm and Williamson and all that under the age of 30!Look at the guys Lewis fought before he was 30 and then tell me who had fought the better fighters.
    LOL Mercer was a ghost when he fight VS Wladimir with 42 or 43 . . . A prime Mercer would beat Wladimir or would be very close fight . . .

Bostice,Jefferson and Wolfgramm are no names and even not in the category into good boxers...

Yea and Peter drop Wladimir very well and it was a very closed fight . . .

Again I will ask the question, who had faced better competition before their 30th birthday?Wladimir has.
    but then again, it makes Lewis more impressive due to the fact that he could beat the best the heavyweight division had to offer at an old age.
    Lewis started his professional career when he was older than Wladimer anyway
    And anyway who says Wladimir won't be beating the best at that age?
    I doubt it, i think he can only get worse with age really...
    imo, he won't last as long as Lewis did
    What makes you think he will get worse?And that he won't last as long as Lewis?That doesn't sound very open minded to me.
    since you asked, here's my opinion.
    Wlad relies on his punch output and speed to overwhelm his opponents, and his chin is pretty bad so when he grows older i think this can only get worse.
    He will slow down and he will get hit more....
    I think he uses his power as well with 40 KO's in 45 wins.Lewis also relied on speed and number of punches thrown.I think Wladimir can win many fights with just his jab and reach, many older heavyweights revert to this style when they slow down, and it works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: why wladimir klitschko is much better fight than lennox lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowndonor
    Rahman is not in the same class. Lewis was better than both Klits. Vlad deserves credit for KOing Mercer, even if he was old. But, Vlad is further from Lewis than Vitali was. If Vitali never retired, and remained champ for awhile, then maybe he would be in the same class as Lewis. It's ha5rd to say because we knew who Lewis fought, and he fought better comp. We can't say that Vitali would have had the same level of comp. if you look at who's fighting now. All I know is Lewis busted up a prime Vit, when he was on the decline, and Vit {IMO} would beat his little bro.

Mate when u are a good boxing expert and watch boxing much as me the u will know . . .

See Rahman is a boxer who KO Lewis and KO Sanders . . . And when we look to Klitschko's Wladimir get disaster from Sanders and Vitaly got beat a TKO from Lewis but Rahman beat Lewis and Sanders . . .

So we can see the category clearly ! ! ! Rahman beat a legend Toney too now . . . AM sure Vitaly would never beat Toney so easyly and get much of trouble . . .

Even Rahman made a draw too VS Tua . . . I like to see Tua VS Wladimir LOL . . . How Wladimir kiss the ground . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rahman is not in the same class. Lewis was better than both Klits. Vlad deserves credit for KOing Mercer, even if he was old. But, Vlad is further from Lewis than Vitali was. If Vitali never retired, and remained champ for awhile, then maybe he would be in the same class as Lewis. It's ha5rd to say because we knew who Lewis fought, and he fought better comp. We can't say that Vitali would have had the same level of comp. if you look at who's fighting now. All I know is Lewis busted up a prime Vit, when he was on the decline, and Vit {IMO} would beat his little bro.

Mate when u are a good boxing expert and watch boxing much as me the u will know . . .

See Rahman is a boxer who KO Lewis and KO Sanders . . . And when we look to Klitschko's Wladimir get disaster from Sanders and Vitaly got beat a TKO from Lewis but Rahman beat Lewis and Sanders . . .

So we can see the category clearly ! ! ! Rahman beat a legend Toney too now . . . AM sure Vitaly would never beat Toney so easyly and get much of trouble . . .

Even Rahman made a draw too VS Tua . . . I like to see Tua VS Wladimir LOL . . . How Wladimir kiss the ground . . .
    Vitali destroyed Sanders in that fight, and wasn't knocked down like Rahman was.
    Rahman barely beat a fat out of shape Toney, Vitali or Wladimir would have stopped him!
    Wladimir would outbox Tua just like he did Peter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watch at least as much Boxing as you. What I meant about Rahman is that he did KO Lewis, but he's not in the same class as Lewis at all. And I'm sorry for saying so,but if you think Rahman is in the same class as Lewis, than you don't watch boxing.

As for Rahman bveing in the same class as the Klits? He's in Vlad's class, and hopefully they will fight.

As for Vitali, I think Vit would have won an easy UD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watch at least as much Boxing as you. What I meant about Rahman is that he did KO Lewis, but he's not in the same class as Lewis at all. And I'm sorry for saying so,but if you think Rahman is in the same class as Lewis, than you don't watch boxing.

As for Rahman bveing in the same class as the Klits? He's in Vlad's class, and hopefully they will fight.

As for Vitali, I think Vit would have won an easy UD.

I never say that Rahman is in the same class like Lewis OK But he is a good boxer but we know Lewis was great boxer . . .

Yes of course Rahman is in the same class with the Klitschko's... Yes i hope that Rahmana nd Wladimir will fight soon . . .

Yes by UD would be Vitaly in front but who know maybe Rahman will get a SD or MD or even a UD . . . And by KO is really diffculy to say i bet in the first 5 rounds are Rahman in front but after round 6 would Vitaly get more chance to KO Rahman . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Being an expert on boxing & a supposed expert on Rahman...Hasim Rahman...are two different things.

You forgot to mention that Rahman got blasted out of the ring by Maskaev & that he hasn't beaten a worthy opponant outside of Lennox Lewis by knockout since the lucky punch.

Also...he's lost more in less fights than Wlad has...

Keep it real.

Toney's not a fwockin legend & Vitali (with a Y) would have killed Rahman.

He also got his ass dropped by Tua...you forgot to mention that...why do you forget to mention all these losses?

I mean...you can talk about Wlad's 3 losses...but you refuse to talk about Rahman's 5 & 2 draws?

Rahman is the biggest waste of talent on the face of the planet besides Tua.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ILL MITCH NOT FINISH WITH YOU YET JAX, ILL MITCH POST VIDEO OF RAHMAN FALL THROUGH ROPES AND YO SAY NOTHING! ILL MITCH WILL FIGHT YOU.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IfrlggOtfV4

ILL MITCH WILL MSN YOU SOON AND FIGHT BEGIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lewes is pathetic. made his reputation off beating bums like micheal grant and andrew golata. that plus has-beens like tyson and oldyfeild.

the K bros foght the best competetion available.

if vit had not been injured, he would have unified the belts. as for wlad, he is only thirty, and already we are comparing his resume to lewes. mark me words, by the time hes 40, he will be condered a all-time icon of boxing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by K2-Promotion
    lewes is pathetic. made his reputation off beating bums like micheal grant and andrew golata. that plus has-beens like tyson and oldyfeild.
    Puh-leeze! Who has Wlad fought that compares to Lewis's record? Nobody.

So did Lewis.

if vit had not been injured, he would have unified the belts. as for wlad, he is only thirty, and already we are comparing his resume to lewes. mark me words, by the time hes 40, he will be condered a all-time icon of boxing.
    Wlad has a shot at becoming great...if he can fix his stamina issues...but he won't be considered an all time great by any means...not until he rematches & fixes his losses.

He's a fantastically skilled heavyweight...but his issues are career ending...we'll just have to wait & see.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good debate lads even though the topic title holds comedy value .

In regards to Rahman , I wouldnt put him in the same class as Lewis but a fight between him and Vitlai would have been good . There must have been a deeper reason why Vitali retired rather than fight him .

Wvlad is the best heavyweight in the world IMO though he hasnt proven it yet . Rahman went up in my estimation after the fight with Toney but I still have to be convinced . Avenging the loss to Maskaev will be a good start

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"lewes is pathetic. made his reputation off beating bums like micheal grant and andrew golata. that plus has-beens like tyson and oldyfeild."

huh?.............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you're a idiot
    Lewis has by the far the better opposition....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im amazed that the subject of vlad klitschsko being a better fighter than lennox lewis is even being argued. when klitschsko wins the title 3 times, has 19 world heavyweight championship fights and dominates a division then a discussion can be brought to the table....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

where do these (im)posters come from?..................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilal
    THERE ARE TWO KLITSCHKO BROTHER , BOTH ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT BOXERS EVER LIVED WITH P.H.D AND WORLD CHAMPION BELT, OF COURSE THE OLDER BROTHER IS ALOT TOUGHER THAN THE YOUNGER ONE

ANYWAY I'M COMPARING THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF VITALI KLITSCHKO TO LEWIS. i heard the younger brother called baby klitschko.
    ANYWAY ALL THESE ARE FACTS
    LENNOX LEWIS won the gold medal at age 22 and BABY KLITSCHKO won it at 20 YEARS OLD.
    baby KLITSCHKO BECOME WORLD CHAMPION AT 24 YEARS OLD and lennox became world champion just before his 28th birthday.
    Both have so much in common
    * they are very tall
    * super heavyweight gold medalist
    * good looking
    * former world champion
    * GLASS CHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    * BOTH FIGTHER HAVE LOST 2 FIGHT IN 2ND AND 5TH ROUND!
    bUT THE DIFFERENT IS LENNOX WAS KNOCKED OUT CLEAN AND baby KLITSCHKO WAS T.K.O BUT SHOW MORE HEART THAN LEWIS BY KEEP GETTING UP.
    * BOTH FIGHTER HAVE FOUGHT RAY MERCER BUT RAY MERCER BEAT LEWIS AS ALOT OF PEOPLE BELIEVE TILL THIS DAY. TO BE HONEST IT WAS ANYONE FIGHT, A VERY CLOSE FIGHT. BUT WLADIMIR IS THE FIRST EVER PERSON TO KNOCK DOWN RAY MERCER, BIGGER SURPRISE IS THAT HE KNOCK HIM DOWN IN THE FIRST ROUND AND THEN KNOCK HIM OUT RIGHT AFTER THE FITH ROUND. LENNOX OBVIOUSLY COULDN'T KNOCK DOWN RAY MERCER AT ALL AND DIDN'T.
    * KLITSCHKO KNOCKOUT RATIO IS MUCH STRONGER THAN LENNOX.
    THE ONLY POSITIVE THING THAT CAN BE SAID ABOUT LEWIS IS THAT HE LOST 2 FIGHT AND DREW 1 AND BABY KLITSCHKO LOST THREE.
    bUT REMEMBER THE MORE FIGHT YOU HAVE THE MORE CHANCE OF LOSING AND BABY KLITSCHKO HAS HAD ALOT MORE FIGHT THAN LEWIS EVEN THOU LEWIS IS 10 YEARS OLD THAN BABY KLITSCHKO
    but lewis is still one of the best pound for pound ever lived.
    You showed no real knowledge of boxing, and if both have a glass chin why was Lewis only knocked down twice maybe 3 times in his career? While Wladimir has been knocked down more than 10 times? Also Lewis was no out when he was hit by McCall and IMO he was fine. Reasons why Lewis is a better fighter. 1) He beat better against pro competition. 2) His only two loses he got retribution by ko and tko. 3) He beat the two most popular heavywieghts of his time (Holyfield, Tyson). 4) He was faster and a stronger than Wladimir. 5) He had a better jab, and better defense. 6) He was in better shape than Wladimir for the majority of his career, and even when he wasn't in shape he was in better shape than Wlad. 7) Lewis beat Bowe in the Olympics who the fuck did Wladimir beat? Paea Wolfgramm. That really compares to who Lewis fought for the gold. Lewis has been the world champion of the Heavyweight division while Wladimir has remained just a hopeful in one of the worst eras for heavyweight boxing ever.

Thread Information