Thread: Criticism of Obama over being in Cuba/Argentina while Brussels burns

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Criticism of Obama over being in Cuba/Argentina while Brussels burns

This is why society is the shit hole that it is today. Press assholes and second-guessers (or Monday morning quarterbacks, if you will). Let's all get together and bash the POTUS because he chose to continue his historic trip to Cuba and then to Argentina. Let's shit on him because he didn't go sprinting out of Cuba and leap onto his Air Force One so he could jet directly to Belgium.... all the while lathering his face with eye black and donning some Rambo digs..... then leaping out of the plane as it rolled down the tarmac while yelling "C'mon you ISIS punks.... make my day!!!"

What the fukk do people want.... for the POTUS to change his travel plans every time a group of thugs pull his chain? Did he not condemn the terrorist attack and vow that the United States would act accordingly and support Belgium in every way possible? What is this fukking modality that now the POTUS has to leap and ride his horse into battle while waving his saber?

People in the press are by and large egotistical, opinionated morons.... who have nothing better to do than to say "I would've done it this way..... or I would've done it that way." Get the fukk outtahere, FFS.

Let's be real. Would it help the anti-terrorist cause if Obama HADN'T attended a baseball game in Cuba with his family? Would it have made the terrorists think... "Oh oh, I guess Obama is really serious. We're gonna get it now." Would it have brought back the lives of those lost? Then they showed Obama dancing the tango in Argentina. Oh.... woe is onto Obama. How dare he continue this trip and not be subjected to the terrorists puppet-string-pulling.

Politicians may be full of shit...... but the press that covers them are the scum on the bottom of the politicians' shoes.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remember all the hate thrown at Bush because he finished reading to little kids after the plane's hit on 9/11?
    We're they unreasonable haters too?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Criticism of Obama over being in Cuba/Argentina while Brussels burns

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Remember all the hate thrown at Bush because he finished reading to little kids after the plane's hit on 9/11?
    Didn't u know it was the states who was behind all of this attacks? "fniss"

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Criticism of Obama over being in Cuba/Argentina while Brussels burns

9, 11, 13, 22 osv

22 juli 2011 - terrorattacken i Norge

22 november 1963, 11/22/63 (=11/22/6+3=9, 11+22=33 osv) - Mordet på JFK

22 mars 2016 - terrordåd i Bryssel

22 oktober 2014 - attack against parlament in Kanada

11 september 2001, 9/11 - terror attack i USA

11 mars 2004 - terror bombs i Madrid

11 juli 2006 - Terrorattack in Mumbai, Indien (209 killed 700+ hurter)

11 september 2012- Benghazi-attacken

13 november 2015 - Paris-attackerna

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post

That's a damn good question, grey. It was probably a little unreasonable, but the circumstances were also a little different. That was a massive attack on U.S. soil. But the biggest difference is that Bush was told after the first attack.... and the attacks were still going on. There were decisions to be made because nobody knew if more planes were going to strike other targets. The bombs in Brussels had already gone off, and the local law enforcement had already been scrambled to search for suspects as local authorities attended to the scene.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, as Belgian President it was a dereliction of duty for Obama to remain in Cuba after the Brussels attacks. FFS. It's election year in America.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Xwetie View Post
    9, 11, 13, 22 osv

22 juli 2011 - terrorattacken i Norge

22 november 1963, 11/22/63 (=11/22/6+3=9, 11+22=33 osv) - Mordet på JFK

22 mars 2016 - terrordåd i Bryssel

22 oktober 2014 - attack against parlament in Kanada

11 september 2001, 9/11 - terror attack i USA

11 mars 2004 - terror bombs i Madrid

11 juli 2006 - Terrorattack in Mumbai, Indien (209 killed 700+ hurter)

11 september 2012- Benghazi-attacken

13 november 2015 - Paris-attackerna
    Just more evidence that we in the general population are a of bunch of f****** idiots if we believe and trust our governments official stories and they're just playing this f****** games with us on a much larger scale and scope than we can imagine

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is why society is the shit hole that it is today. Press assholes and second-guessers (or Monday morning quarterbacks, if you will). Let's all get together and bash the POTUS because he chose to continue his historic trip to Cuba and then to Argentina. Let's shit on him because he didn't go sprinting out of Cuba and leap onto his Air Force One so he could jet directly to Belgium.... all the while lathering his face with eye black and donning some Rambo digs..... then leaping out of the plane as it rolled down the tarmac while yelling "C'mon you ISIS punks.... make my day!!!"

What the fukk do people want.... for the POTUS to change his travel plans every time a group of thugs pull his chain? Did he not condemn the terrorist attack and vow that the United States would act accordingly and support Belgium in every way possible? What is this fukking modality that now the POTUS has to leap and ride his horse into battle while waving his saber?

People in the press are by and large egotistical, opinionated morons.... who have nothing better to do than to say "I would've done it this way..... or I would've done it that way." Get the fukk outtahere, FFS.

Let's be real. Would it help the anti-terrorist cause if Obama HADN'T attended a baseball game in Cuba with his family? Would it have made the terrorists think... "Oh oh, I guess Obama is really serious. We're gonna get it now." Would it have brought back the lives of those lost? Then they showed Obama dancing the tango in Argentina. Oh.... woe is onto Obama. How dare he continue this trip and not be subjected to the terrorists puppet-string-pulling.

Politicians may be full of shit...... but the press that covers them are the scum on the bottom of the politicians' shoes.
    Yeah, why would he leave Cuba, Fidel is one of his heroes and he wants to honor his other hero Che

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Yeah, why would he leave Cuba, Fidel is one of his heroes and he wants to honor his other hero Che

Utter bullshit.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Utter bullshit.
    Ah, you are quoting a great man

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Utter bullshit.
    Ah, you are quoting a great man

I figured you'd like that.

Thread Information