Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Zab doesn't have power

I just don't see where all of this "Floyd's gonna be hurt by Zab's power shit comes from." Zab's powerful shots are those huge looping wild shots he throws. That's it. Hell, if anyone throws wildly, they'll have a lot of power. Floyd's punches are accurate, stinging, and deceptively poweful. Zab doesn't have other-worldly power, he's got good power, that's it. Baldo was walking through his punches. Remember Floyd's KO ratio is better than Zab's and he's still putting people away since he moved from his best weight, 135. Floyd consistently gets knockdowns and has people "out on their feet." And who is known for always being "out on his feet" more than anybody else? Zab Glass Jaw Judah. PBF gonna KO his ass, easy work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zab doesn't have power

Floyd will have a difficult time because Zab is almost as fast as him, and he's very naturally gifted.
    I dont think Floyd would easily ko him because he dosen't punch that hard, its going to be a hard fight for both men.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Name one time Floyd had anyone out on their feet.

It took PBF about 9 rounds of accurate punching to put Corely down. It took Zab Judah 1 straight left hand. So who doesn't have power?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    Name one time Floyd had anyone out on their feet.

It took PBF about 9 rounds of accurate punching to put Corely down. It took Zab Judah 1 straight left hand. So who doesn't have power?
    Corrales, Sharmba, & Gatti. Gatti would have gone down in the next round had McGirt not saved him.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    Floyd will have a difficult time because Zab is almost as fast as him, and he's very naturally gifted.
    Very well said.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He didn't have Sharmba out on his feet, thats one straight right hand that Sharmba got up from and Sharmba took the rest of the head shots well so Mayweather had to go to his body and he had Gatti beat the hell up, btu not out on his feet. Zab had a few people out on their feet, Cory Spinks and Reggie Green to name a few. I guess I don't see how everyone is rating Mayweather's power all of a sudden when he's never been a one punch guy, neither has Judah but he has more pop then Mayweather in one shot then Mayweather does in 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He didn't have Sharmba out on his feet, thats one straight right hand that Sharmba got up from and Sharmba took the rest of the head shots well so Mayweather had to go to his body and he had Gatti beat the hell up, btu not out on his feet. Zab had a few people out on their feet, Cory Spinks and Reggie Green to name a few. I guess I don't see how everyone is rating Mayweather's power all of a sudden when he's never been a one punch guy, neither has Judah but he has more pop then Mayweather in one shot then Mayweather does in 3
    Oh lordy...scuze me...I forgot the difference...off their feet & on their asses is good enough for me.

Now...let me say this...it's not the fact that I think that Floyd has POWER...it's his accumulative accuracy. Put that together with the fact that Judah can't take a shot...much less 20 or more in the same spot over 12 rounds...& he get's smoked & learns the magnificent art of counting lightbulbs from the canvas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But naming a time that Floyd has fought a southpaw counterpuncher with speed and power. Will it matter if Zabs counters reach Floyd before his shots reach Zab?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think we nd to stop the bitchin an hope for a great figght from two great fighters.
    everyones talkin bout the zab brak dance but floyd aint hittin as hard as kostya thats not dissin floyd noone hits as hard as kostya at this weight period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But naming a time that Floyd has fought a southpaw counterpuncher with speed and power. Will it matter if Zabs counters reach Floyd before his shots reach Zab?
    Honestly...yeah...I think that it'll matter...but I don't think that Floyd will get KO'd...I could be wrong though...stranger things.

Floyd has been clocked...several times & he's taken some hard shots from Castillo, Gatti, Corley, Corrales, & the list goes on & on...but I don't think that it's gonna be a blowout by any means...by either fighter.

I actually think that this will turn into a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by gally
    i think we nd to stop the bitchin an hope for a great figght from two great fighters.
    everyones talkin bout the zab brak dance but floyd aint hittin as hard as kostya thats not dissin floyd noone hits as hard as kostya at this weight period.
    Agreed...but you can bet that it'll be a great fight...we aint bitchin babe...we just talkin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Gatti,
    Gatti hit Mayweather where do you have this footage!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

agreed im a bloke tho not a babe lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neither one of them are 1 punch KO artists. Zab does have the better one punch power, but thats hardly a factor in this fight. Gatti has good 1 punch power too(I know Zabs faster..). Speed is the key here. Zab cant afford to blink cause PBFs punches are that fast. I dont know that PBFs chin is great but it is seemingly good enough, Zab really needs to focused on going the distance and decisioning PBF and not taking chances trying to KO all night. Zab needs to be even better than he was against the overratted Spinks. He really needs to be composed and focused and not fall apart
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zab has power. Floyd has power. Floyd just chooses to land more accurate shots that eventually take their toll. He systematically breaks fighters down. Zab tries to land bigger shots, therefore has the apperance that he has more one-punch power. I think both fighters have decent power, with Zab getting the slight edge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Gatti,
    Gatti hit Mayweather where do you have this footage!!!
    Gatti connected with like 17% of the punches that he threw...he hit Floyd.

Granted...Floyd hit him triple or more of that...but Gatti did drill him twice really hard & Floyd took it well.

Thread Information