Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama is jealous of Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Obama is jealous of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Exactly armed soldiers not police and they acted professionally. They gave a clear warning. Where was the cops warning? Defending the indefensible? Don't turn into the other clowns on here Lyle you are better than that.
    So according to you it's safer to point a loaded rifle at someone as opposed to giving them a spritz of pepper spray?

I'm defending common fucking sense Beanz, you don't point a gun (loaded or otherwise) at anything you aren't willing to kill right then and there! That is rule A#1 of owning and operating a firearm. Also you ASSUME that cop gave no warning to that girl, the video doesn't show the entirety of their confrontation, who knows perhaps the cop had asked her politely to stop fucking around with that balloon, but nah you are CERTAIN he gave no warning.

I'm not a clown, why are you so adamant on pegging me as one?

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Exactly armed soldiers not police and they acted professionally. They gave a clear warning. Where was the cops warning? Defending the indefensible? Don't turn into the other clowns on here Lyle you are better than that.
    So according to you it's safer to point a loaded rifle at someone as opposed to giving them a spritz of pepper spray?

I'm defending common fucking sense Beanz, you don't point a gun (loaded or otherwise) at anything you aren't willing to kill right then and there! That is rule A#1 of owning and operating a firearm. Also you ASSUME that cop gave no warning to that girl, the video doesn't show the entirety of their confrontation, who knows perhaps the cop had asked her politely to stop fucking around with that balloon, but nah you are CERTAIN he gave no warning.

I'm not a clown, why are you so adamant on pegging me as one?
    When you are suggesting that you are in a position to give the Queen's guard lessons on firearms you make yourself into a clown mate. Get over yourself. You are no better than Obama telling us what to do in the Euro referendum if you really believe what you have just typed. An armed soldier and a policeman are not the same thing.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

<<< @Greenbeanz >>>>
    ~GR
    EEN~BEANZ W
    ROTE: I have been on a lot of protests

Oh fucking cry me a river, Beanz. You havent been on SHIT protests mate. The one that really counted was the Dublin one I was at. We could have "used" your ass over there (after a few pints of Guinness BWAAAHAHAHA)
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 06-08-2016 at 05:00 AM.

El Kabong Guest

When you are suggesting that you are in a position to give the Queen's guard lessons on firearms you make yourself into a clown mate. Get over yourself. You are no better than Obama telling us what to do in the Euro referendum if you really believe what you have just typed. An armed soldier and a policeman are not the same thing.

I know that it's not a bright idea to point a loaded firearm at someone you're not willing to kill. Meaning, those guys pointing those firearms at tourists WERE ready to shoot and kill them for "standing on/touching a fence" and for touching a guard on the shoulder.....and you mocked and were outraged at the policeman who was being taunted in much the same manner as those guards for using a NONLETHAL DETERRENT.....and added to that, you call me a "clown"

Education and Training|NRA Gun Safety Rules
    Firearms Safety | 10 Rules of Safe Gun Handling
    The 4 Rules of Gun Safety – Concealed Nation

Thanks for the name calling.

I wouldn't know from guns Beanz I mean, who am I......just an American whose personalized smiley on this very site is .....but hell man, I don't know nothin' bout no bangsticks, I wouldn't even know how to plug one in.

LEO's (Law Enforcement Officers) and Military both take weapons training (well HERE they do) and so both ought to respect firearms and what they can do.

You DO understand that your line of reasoning boils down to "Well if the cop would have just pointed his gun at her then she would have stopped and everything would have been cool"....that is LITERALLY what you're saying by defending the Royal Guards and berating the actions of the officer, but hey what do I know, I'm a "clown"

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle, you called yourself a clown.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Lyle, you called yourself a clown.
    I was making light of you calling me that when I just owned you with the facts

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know that it's not a bright idea to point a loaded firearm at someone you're not willing to kill. Meaning, those guys pointing those firearms at tourists WERE ready to shoot and kill them for "standing on/touching a fence" and for touching a guard on the shoulder.....and you mocked and were outraged at the policeman who was being taunted in much the same manner as those guards for using a NONLETHAL DETERRENT.....and added to that, you call me a "clown"

Education and Training|NRA Gun Safety Rules
    Firearms Safety | 10 Rules of Safe Gun Handling
    The 4 Rules of Gun Safety – Concealed Nation

Thanks for the name calling.

I wouldn't know from guns Beanz I mean, who am I......just an American whose personalized smiley on this very site is .....but hell man, I don't know nothin' bout no bangsticks, I wouldn't even know how to plug one in.

LEO's (Law Enforcement Officers) and Military both take weapons training (well HERE they do) and so both ought to respect firearms and what they can do.

You DO understand that your line of reasoning boils down to "Well if the cop would have just pointed his gun at her then she would have stopped and everything would have been cool"....that is LITERALLY what you're saying by defending the Royal Guards and berating the actions of the officer, but hey what do I know, I'm a "clown"
    Bullshit. Two different countries. Two different situations. Two different professions. Two different outcomes. Two different methods. You are drawing a parallel that is not there. If you think an on duty soldier wearing a bearskin defending and guarding a publicly restricted entrance as instructed by his superior military officers is the same as a camply bearded bear cop cowardly spraying pepper into a small unarmed woman's eyes in the good old land of the free is equivalent then there is no point trying to reason with you. This is a crap analogy you tried to use to bolster your crap argument. You can't then pretend that the crap analogy was my idea.

You are making yourself into a joke the more you retreat into refusing to use reason. You bemoan Obama telling the UK what to do and then try and give trained soldiers firearm lessons You bemoan anyone restricting your free access to firearms less the Government become tyrannical whilst defending government armed officers acting tyrannically. That officer is abusing his power to indulge in an assault and still you are defending him.

Not once have I suggested that the cop should pull his gun on anyone. He is a cop not a soldier (which ironically is what your insistence on arming yourselves has turned them into). Popping the inflatable would have protected his namby pamby likkle bonce from the big nasty bawoon, don't you think?
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Not once have I suggested that the cop should pull his gun on anyone. He is a cop not a soldier (which ironically is what your insistence on arming yourselves has turned them into). Popping the inflatable would have protected his namby pamby likkle bonce from the big nasty bawoon, don't you think?
    You don't have to suggest it, it comes from your argument that the Royal Guards "acted professionally" while the cop did not, the ONLY difference is the cop used pepper spray and the guards just pointed their guns at those people who were irking them.

Pepper spray = nonlethal deterrent

Loaded rifle = life taking weapon

Now maybe you don't have the experience with guns that the average American does, but due to that reasoning I left you with some links about gun safety and in the beginning of all of them it states "Always treat the gun as if it is loaded and ready to fire" and "don't point the gun at anything you are not willing to kill"....those are BASIC safety rules, but if you want to act like having a rifle pointed at you is safer than taking some pepper spray in the eye fine, I'll take the pepper spray and you can go ahead and tempt fate hoping not to get accidentally shot dead.

But you go ahead as per usual and do your virtue signaling, get on top of your soapbox and lecture me about how evil the US is because "a protester can't even taunt and torment a cop there man....pfffft so much for freedom"......she crossed the line (likewise with the tourist touching the guard) when she made physical contact with the cop. It doesn't fucking matter that it's a balloon, it doesn't matter what she's yelling at him, it doesn't matter what she's protesting, her right to free speech, her right to peaceful assembly ends when she makes contact with the cop....it's a fairly simple matter

El Kabong Guest

Bullshit. Two different countries. Two different situations. Two different professions. Two different outcomes. Two different methods. You are drawing a parallel that is not there. If you think an on duty soldier wearing a bearskin defending and guarding a publicly restricted entrance as instructed by his superior military officers is the same as a camply bearded bear cop cowardly spraying pepper into a small unarmed woman's eyes in the good old land of the free is equivalent then there is no point trying to reason with you. This is a crap analogy you tried to use to bolster your crap argument. You can't then pretend that the crap analogy was my idea.

You are making yourself into a joke the more you retreat into refusing to use reason. You bemoan Obama telling the UK what to do and then try and give trained soldiers firearm lessons You bemoan anyone restricting your free access to firearms less the Government become tyrannical whilst defending government armed officers acting tyrannically. That officer is abusing his power to indulge in an assault and still you are defending him.
    2 different countries: ok

2 different situations: Were they? The authority figures in each situation were being hassled by civilians

2 different professions: True, but cops in the US carry guns, cops in England do not I was merely making a comparison and contrast to how both authority figures reacted to similar situations

2 different outcomes: Well kind of, I mean the people in England had their LIVES threatened, the protester in America just got spritzed with pepper spray.

2 different methods: Yeah, again Pepper Spray isn't lethal.....don't know how important that is for you, but it's a pretty big deal to me.

I'm drawing a parallel in how 2 authority figures in 2 different countries reacted to similar "threats" (and if the tourists weren't a "threat" then the rifle wouldn't have been pointed at them and if the cop wasn't in a threatening situation he wouldn't have been in riot gear)....you are seeing the cop as a "big meany" but you don't understand that 1 slip of the finger from one of those Royal Guards and somebody is dead. It's a lot more serious to point a gun at someone than to pepper spray them. Why are you hating on me citing firearm SAFETY? I thought you Brits wanted us to be more safe....but I guess you just want us to be less able to defend ourselves.

You're taking this awfully personal....it's a shame that you have been so vexed by me that you can no longer reason.

I bemoan Obama telling the UK what to do, yes because it's not his place. I'm not giving soldiers firearm lessons, I'm pointing out to people who don't have firearm experience (you) what is dangerous about pointing a loaded rifle at someone and making sure that you understand THAT is more dangerous than pepper spray which you seem hesitant to admit to yourself for some odd reason.

Keep up with the name calling though, I mean when you're losing an argument that's one way to go

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once again Brock dazzles me with his obvious high intelligence. El kabong when I start my compound and militia I'd like you to be a high ranking officer.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Once again Brock dazzles me with his obvious high intelligence. El kabong when I start my compound and militia I'd like you to be a high ranking officer.
    Its goddam true. @Greenbeanz

El Kabong Guest

Well it's nice to be needed

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well it's nice to be needed
    Walrus has texted me twice about hiring you as military advisor for the endeavor.

Thread Information