Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Good to hear and I believe you. I have never really bought into the demonisation of Brock thing.
    By the way @Gandalf you said you never heard of escargot. FYI it is a French dish which is actually snails in a garlic butter wine sauce. They are good but must be cooked gently or you are chewing rubber
    Yes he took one glance at the menu and suddenly proclaimed he wanted escargot, and I was like, WTF?!?!! see I always thought walrus was a steak and potatoes kind of guy. After 2 blowjobs though, he convinced me otherwise.

@walrus it was with Baileys Irish Cream. Never drank one before, def enjoyed it. I drank Goose Island IPA, if any Of you Euro cats wanna try it, its a great American IPA.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Eating the last slice of: (fill in the blank): Table Etiquette

I would ask: Do you want the last piece? If he/she says no i do take it, if she/he said yes i would order another plate.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good to hear and I believe you. I have never really bought into the demonisation of Brock thing.
    Walrus is a mellow dude, laid back and easy to get along with. The conversation flowed, never an issue or a hangup, good and sincere stuff, smooth afternoon all the way through. I must say Walrus is an international sort if fellow, he was armed to the teeth with official government documents from several embassies and consulates, and when I came upon him in front of The Pig & Whistle, he was deep IN A Mandarin-language conversation.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Eating the last slice of: (fill in the blank): Table Etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Is this like....uh....official? Did you two actually, like, do it in the flesh? I have no idea what escargot is, but it damn well doesn't sound English! I hope you chaps bonded as chaps should. If confirmed it will be another encounter in Saddo's folklore like the time I followed Mark TKO into the toilets.
    Yup Brock and I met in NYC. I had business in Manhattan and he works nearby so we met at a restaurant for a couple hours. It was good. I really don't have much time for socializing these days so I enjoyed it. You guys may not believe me but Brock is a decent bloke. Just a regular guy dealing with shit like the rest of us. He picked the restaurant as he knows the city better than I. I met say we drank quite a bit including shots which are called blowjobs. It's Kalhua mixed with....actually I forget what the other booze in it was but they were good. I drank more than I have in several years but like I said it was interesting meeting someone on the forum in person. If we can get our schedules together we might do it again. NYC is always a fun town. I think we even posted on the forum while we were at the bar but it's a little foggy.
    The reason why it is a little foggy is because Brock drugged your drink and had his wicked way with you in the toilet.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information