Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Will Brook return to WW?

Obviously if he pulls the miracle he doesn't. But if it goes as expected and he loses do you think he returns to WW?

I think his days at WW are over. He was already big for the weight and he will surely add at least some muscle for the GGG fight. It seems to me if he loses he tries his hand at 154 against all those giants.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Will Brook return to WW?

yeah light middle probly
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Obviously if he pulls the miracle he doesn't. But if it goes as expected and he loses do you think he returns to WW?

I think his days at WW are over. He was already big for the weight and he will surely add at least some muscle for the GGG fight. It seems to me if he loses he tries his hand at 154 against all those giants.
    I think it all depends on how he fairs.. If he's brutally knocked out. He goes to 54 and takes a softy first. If he goes the distance and is out pointed he immediately seeks his money match with canelo at whatever catchweight. He doesn't have to cut as much, makes big bank for one fight and is used as the measuring stick for the GGG/ Canelo match that may never happen. The thing is he has to be good enough to beat GGG or look bad enough where canelo will fight him. Brook loses any close decision here anyway because canelos protected, but he'll be set for life and probably doesn't go out like khan to canelo because he's a slick fighter and that know how to pivot and fight off the back foot.(unless GGG changes him somehow)
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd say no, if he wants to give himself any chance in the GGG fight he'll have to put the weight on properly. If he's already been having trouble making WW it would be a nightmare after doing that I'd imagine. If he manages to give a good account of himself here then it should bode well for him being a legit guy at 154, although it's a deep division.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For one moment I thought it read Brock.

Like Khan I think Brook will try and cash in after he gets battered by GGG. That means he will give up his title and not face Spence and he may get a fight with Canelo.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Like Khan I think Brook will try and cash in after he gets battered by GGG. That means he will give up his title and not face Spence and he may get a fight with Canelo.
    I didn't think he would fight Spence before. But if he were to fight him I don't think he should go right for it. He should take his time getting back down if he is going to go back down. Once he got to WW he could become mandatory quickly anyway. I wouldn't want to see him fight Spence at less than his best.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think it'll be like Khan at all. For instance, if/ when Brook loses to GGG but doesn't get blasted out inside 2 rounds, a Canelo fight would be a realistic money fight providing Liam Smith doesn't beat Canelo.
    Whereas Khan , since he cashed out, who's he talked about? The Olympics for Pakistan , an up and coming Indian SMW and Conor Fuckin MacGregor .
    The guy is a fucking joke.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

I don't think it'll be like Khan at all. For instance, if/ when Brook loses to GGG but doesn't get blasted out inside 2 rounds, a Canelo fight would be a realistic money fight providing Liam Smith doesn't beat Canelo.
    Whereas Khan , since he cashed out, who's he talked about? The Olympics for Pakistan , an up and coming Indian SMW and Conor Fuckin MacGregor .
    The fuck you talking about ? GGG is over-rated. Brook won't just beat GGG. He'll beat him easy

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post

The fuck you talking about ? GGG is over-rated. Brook won't just beat GGG. He'll beat him easy
    Ha. I actually hope you are right, but seeing as you are so confident, I would be happy to have a bet with you. 😄

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha. I actually hope you are right, but seeing as you are so confident, I would be happy to have a bet with you. 😄
    You sir are a fine fisherman

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

You sir are a fine fisherman
    😂😂😂

Thread Information