Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default So Amir Khan has been fighting one handed for the last 13 years >>>

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxin...full-strength/

So for the last 13 years he has only been throwing the right with 30% power yet decided to keep on going through his whole career with a mangled fist when an operation was available that would have rectified the problem

good to know that his fists are made of the same stuff as his chin

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So Amir Khan has been fighting one handed for the last 13 years >>>

What a horrible article. They just dont care. Fighting at 147 kilos

He couldnt risk the time off because he thought deep down Manny and Floyd gave a flying fuck about him. Turns out he could have had this mangled hand repaired several times over and no one would have known or cared.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He may well have had a poorly hand all his career.................Probably why he's so shit! perhaps he damaged it punching his own jaw, and fucked that up at the same time!

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I did not notice he had no right hand, just thought he had a very good jab and left hook.

Now we know and the world should be very worried especially MMA fighters and Indians at middleweight. Kell foes not have to worry.

Brook: Khan like a Kardashian

Kell Brook has labelled Amir Khan 'worse than a Kardashian' after his rival claimed he now wants to fight him.

The 'Special One' was responding to his bitter rival's change of heart after over two years of negotiations and constant banter on social media.

Khan, who admitted he still "hates" his long-term rival, has said in the past a fight between them will never happen but on the back of his latest comments, Brook likened his latest change of heart to the TV celebrity family, who are renowned for constantly changing their looks.

"I am not really concentrating about Amir Khan right now - Gennady Golovkin is the man in front of me," he told Sky Sports' Facebook Live.

"I have heard that he hates me, Amir Khan, and he does want that fight.

"Last week he didn't want the fight. He's worse than the Kardashian sisters. I haven't got time for him."

Brook was on the final leg of the media tour ahead of his world middleweight title fight with Golovkin on September 10, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

The Sheffield star is stepping up two weight divisions to take on the unbeaten 'GGG' but is convinced he will do a better job than Khan, who did the same only to lose to another middleweight star Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, back in May.

"I am going to use everything I have got in me for this fight," Brook said.

"Nobody has really pushed me to the limit. Triple G is going to get the best out of me. I want to be in the big fights and the drama fights. I want to excite all of the fans."

Brook: Khan like a Kardashian
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ummmmm... Not that i'm calling BS... but...

- He had 11 months off before Canelo and 11 months off between diaz and collazo.
    - If you had a broken hand would you keep moving up in weight to fight heavier opponents especially to a canelo that weighs like 182 on fight night?
    - Neither Roach nor Hill (2 of the best trainers in the game) picked up on the fact that he punched like a girl with his right hand and let him fight like that for consecutive fights?
    - He had a broken hand but wanted to moved to MMA to fight with 4 ounce gloves that offer less protection?
    - Its never been tweaked in 13 years of fights or training camps and delayed the next fight or during any of the weight lifting he did to put on muscle for canelo.

Obviously i'm not saying its not broken. He has pins in it now etc. I'm saying its not possible that it hasn't hampered him as much as he made it out to be or is it possible that it was broken recently and this is the "look! see! this is the reason i've been mediocre... but i'm still marketable after being sparked more times than a NGK... stupid broken hand"

... Just my usual cynical 2 cents...
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by J_Undisputed View Post
    ummmmm... Not that i'm calling BS... but...

- He had 11 months off before Canelo and 11 months off between diaz and collazo.
    Exactly! that was to give his baddy hand time to heal between fights.

- If you had a broken hand would you keep moving up in weight to fight heavier opponents especially to a canelo that weighs like 182 on fight night?
    Damn right! Khan bases his strategy on lightning hand speed not raw power

- Neither Roach nor Hill (2 of the best trainers in the game) picked up on the fact that he punched like a girl with his right hand and let him fight like that for consecutive fights?
    Yes, but because he's such a prestigious fighter and they are in awe of his talent, they just kept their mouths shut!

- He had a broken hand but wanted to moved to MMA to fight with 4 ounce gloves that offer less protection?
    Yes, because that's how he rolls. that is exactly the type of Warrior he is. Besides, he is going to base his MMA strategy on his floor game that he will learn intensely over the next 6 months

- Its never been tweaked in 13 years of fights or training camps and delayed the next fight or during any of the weight lifting he did to put on muscle for canelo.
    Yeah, but he just smashes through the pain barrier because he is the ultimate Warrior!

Obviously i'm not saying its not broken. He has pins in it now etc. I'm saying its not possible that it hasn't hampered him as much as he made it out to be or is it possible that it was broken recently and this is the "look! see! this is the reason i've been mediocre... but i'm still marketable after being sparked more times than a NGK... stupid broken hand"

... Just my usual cynical 2 cents...
    Actually, scrap all my answers, you're right ! the guy is an absolute cunt!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not all heroes wear capes...

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    They wear ripped purple trousers?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    They wear ripped purple trousers?
    Precisely.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saw the thread title....assumed it was a wanking joke...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Saw the thread title....assumed it was a wanking joke...
    Quality
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Thread Information