Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brilliant Speech (starts at 27:10) - Cannot understand who would NOT prefer this man

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Brilliant Speech (starts at 27:10) - Cannot understand who would NOT prefer this

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Trump supporters will tell you that he ‘tells it like it is’.

And that’s it.

His grandparents were born non-Americans. His first ancestors arrived in America in 1885. He's the son of a German immigrant, rich, and privileged. Yet he talks and acts like he is more American than anyone. The media bends over backwards to give Trump as much publicity as possible.

He's the last stand of the angry white man and I think he has a good chance of winning but voting is not some kind of magic cure. All of these public prosecutors who let the police get away with murder did not come out of thin air.

He talks like he's big and bad. But the little pussy would not even go to Nam to fight for his country. Not because he took a principled stand against the war (Like Ali) which I would respect, but because, apparently, he thought it was for other men to die far from home for his country.

He has no experience running anything bigger than a family business. He has never held elected office or any position of public trust. Never.

But Voting for the Democrats over the past fifty years have not yielded Black people full employment, stable communities, excellent schools, universal healthcare, high quality housing or an increase of civil liberties. The Democrats have betrayed Black people’s interests at every turn.

If a political party wants Black votes, they need to answer this simple question: “What’s in it for Black people?”

Obama went to Sandy Hook, Dallas and New Jersey (after Hurricane Sandy), but not to Ferguson, Baltimore or Baton Rouge. He could not even muster up that bare modicum of symbolism. He only cares about White people.

Fuck all the Mexicans and Chinese who are all of sudden shitting themselves because Trumps throws them under the bus. All of sudden they're talking Martin Luther King quotes.

Some of the biggest haters of black people are found within the Mexican and Asian communities. So let's them carry their own bags, instead of them expecting black people to always be on the front line

Hillary is hugely unpopular — nearly 70% of all voters think she is untrustworthy and dishonest.

So I say - LET TRUMP HIM WIN.

How worse can it get ?

Black ppl prep your home with guns, knives, water, food ammo and the essentials. Prepare to see your jobs removed and college applications denied from “their” institutions.

Watch banks, grocery stores and hospitals become privatized only for the rich when obamacare is repealed.

The NSA, militarized police and the expansion of the Patriot Act all pave the way for Authoritarianism. Increase in domestic drones, limits on Free speech critical of his actions, shutting down parts of the Internet and the muffuling of the media through coercion all point towards an expansion of State power on the level of dictatorship.
    You don't live in America...what are you even doing?
    Racism - White Supremacy is global
    Last edited by denilson200; 08-09-2016 at 02:34 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Brilliant Speech (starts at 27:10) - Cannot understand who would NOT prefer this

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Trump supporters will tell you that he ‘tells it like it is’.

And that’s it.

His grandparents were born non-Americans. His first ancestors arrived in America in 1885. He's the son of a German immigrant, rich, and privileged. Yet he talks and acts like he is more American than anyone. The media bends over backwards to give Trump as much publicity as possible.

He's the last stand of the angry white man and I think he has a good chance of winning but voting is not some kind of magic cure. All of these public prosecutors who let the police get away with murder did not come out of thin air.

He talks like he's big and bad. But the little pussy would not even go to Nam to fight for his country. Not because he took a principled stand against the war (Like Ali) which I would respect, but because, apparently, he thought it was for other men to die far from home for his country.

He has no experience running anything bigger than a family business. He has never held elected office or any position of public trust. Never.

But Voting for the Democrats over the past fifty years have not yielded Black people full employment, stable communities, excellent schools, universal healthcare, high quality housing or an increase of civil liberties. The Democrats have betrayed Black people’s interests at every turn.

If a political party wants Black votes, they need to answer this simple question: “What’s in it for Black people?”

Obama went to Sandy Hook, Dallas and New Jersey (after Hurricane Sandy), but not to Ferguson, Baltimore or Baton Rouge. He could not even muster up that bare modicum of symbolism. He only cares about White people.

Fuck all the Mexicans and Chinese who are all of sudden shitting themselves because Trumps throws them under the bus. All of sudden they're talking Martin Luther King quotes.

Some of the biggest haters of black people are found within the Mexican and Asian communities. So let's them carry their own bags, instead of them expecting black people to always be on the front line

Hillary is hugely unpopular — nearly 70% of all voters think she is untrustworthy and dishonest.

So I say - LET TRUMP HIM WIN.

How worse can it get ?

Black ppl prep your home with guns, knives, water, food ammo and the essentials. Prepare to see your jobs removed and college applications denied from “their” institutions.

Watch banks, grocery stores and hospitals become privatized only for the rich when obamacare is repealed.

The NSA, militarized police and the expansion of the Patriot Act all pave the way for Authoritarianism. Increase in domestic drones, limits on Free speech critical of his actions, shutting down parts of the Internet and the muffuling of the media through coercion all point towards an expansion of State power on the level of dictatorship.
    You don't live in America...what are you even doing?
    Racism - White Supremacy is global
    And this election is LOCAL ....as in you've got to be a citizen of the United States to participate in it shit for brains

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    @denilson200 you'd write good movie scripts. No way will all that happen bro. Plenty of Black's in Ivy League schools here, DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU BE TALKIN BOUT BRO. Yale, Princeton, Rutgers (my alma mater), Dartmouth, Harvard are all full of black brothers and sisters.

Ain't nobody rejecting your applications.
    First off. I'm not your bro.

And your post coming from someone who was salivating over another cop shooting not only a black woman (K.Gaines) but her five year child. I think I'll pass on your olive branch

You notice I don't post up videos of white men / women / children who get killed by the Police and then go out my way to justify it, then point to other white people as if it to say "Look !! Look !!" and smear their character.

But I'm the supposedly racist one ? Yeah right. Anything bad I say about white people is always to do with there racism.
    The difference between racists and others is in the whole instead of separating it into the few. If someone paints all whites by the same brush exactly as white racists paint all blacks with the same brush then that is racially unbalanced and of course mindless. Racists, black and white are all delusional on one level because real facts escape them by choice. Meanwhile in the real world. Black President,black chief of police,black Da,the list goes on and on all through every profession from surgery to soldering, but wasnt the implication just then;that blacks cant get past white administration?

Real world activities by hundreds of thousands of blacks proves the reverse.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information