Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  45
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Master, it's time to honour your bet! :)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Master, it's time to honour your bet! :)

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    December 2017?? What is the tick tock about? I wouldn't be at all surprised if he does announce a fight by then to be honest, if he gets bored there are too many decent names out there he could still beat.
    See! Even p4pking knows.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he don't know shit, the bet is on bitch,

you wanna be worried master, the clock is ticking tick tick tick BOOOOOOOM

I reckon this is exactly how Eddie Hearn talks to his rival promotors

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta be honest, if I lose this bet , the forfeit is no hardship because I'll have to change my name to "I Love Ross." By the time it happens , Fury isn't fighting , Eubank Jr. Isn't fighting, and Ross doesn't post about fuck all else. So everybody will be saying "Who the fuck is Ross?" And then they'll say "Oh yeah I remember him, he was Fucking Hilarious!"
    I wonder if there's a forum online for I'm a Celebrity! ?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Gotta be honest, if I lose this bet , the forfeit is no hardship because I'll have to change my name to "I Love Ross." By the time it happens , Fury isn't fighting , Eubank Jr. Isn't fighting, and Ross doesn't post about fuck all else. So everybody will be saying "Who the fuck is Ross?" And then they'll say "Oh yeah I remember him, he was Fucking Hilarious!"
    I wonder if there's a forum online for I'm a Celebrity! ?
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=54

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    he don't know shit, the bet is on bitch,

you wanna be worried master, the clock is ticking tick tick tick BOOOOOOOM

I reckon this is exactly how Eddie Hearn talks to his rival promotors
    Although you say you hate Eddie, you secretly want to be him. Total cunt wannabe syndrome.
    Last edited by Master; 10-07-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bit harsh that is master :-(

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Bit harsh that is master :-(
    I apologise for calling you a Eddie Hearn, sorry.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd wants GGG to go up in weight so he can fight one of his fighters.

Even his nephew is a fan of GGG.

Floyd Mayweather has called for Gennady Golovkin to step up in weight.

The former five-weight world champion wants to see 'Triple G' move out of the middleweight division to prove he is as good as people are saying.

Knockout king Golovkin (36-0-KO33) has made 16 defences of his WBA world title at 160lbs and his IBF strap twice, following his fifth-round stoppage of Kell Brook.

Mayweather took another swipe at trainer Dominic Ingle's decision to stop September's fight that saw Brook fracture an eye socket because "there should be no quit in no fighter".

'Money' also thinks Golovkin has looked good beating "stationary" opponents and wants to see him step up to improve his current standing and overall legacy.

"What we want to see is this: we've seen Sugar Ray Leonard go up in weight, Roberto Duran go up in weight, we've had so many legendary fighters go up in weight but my nephew's favourite fighter, Triple G, has yet to go up in weight," he told reporters in Las Vegas, according to Boxing Scene.

"I see my nephew after the Kell Brook and he said [Golovkin] 'wasn't what I thought he was, he cool'. I told you he's got punching power for a stationary target. Then he said 'unc, you would have stopped him, you would've destroyed him'. I said 'nephew you ain't telling me nothing new'. He was just a fan of Triple G fighting those stationary targets."

Golovkin will make his 17th defence of his WBA title against mandatory challenger Daniel Jacobs next, with a long-awaited showdown with Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez to possibly take place in 2017.

Mayweather, who won world titles at super-featherweight, lightweight, super-lightweight, welterweight and super-welterweight, has also been linked with trying to get 'Triple G' to fight his super-middleweight fighter Badou Jack, although the WBC world champion is expected to take on IBF holder James DeGale in a unification fight later this year.

Mayweather: Move up Golovkin

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manny Pacquiao fuels talk of Floyd Mayweather rematch with cheeky Instagram post

Manny Pacquiao has fuelled talk of a rematch with Floyd Mayweather after a post on social media.

Mayweather beat the Filipino in 2015 and was ringside in Las Vegas to see Pacquiao's recent return to action following a short-lived retirement to comprehensively outpoint Jessie Vargas.

A rematch between the pair is 75 per cent likely to happen, according to Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum.

And the 37-year-old has intensified speculation that another fight could be on the cards with a cheeky Instagram post.

Pacquiao shared a snap of himself wearing a new jacket, with images of the old foes fighting sewn into the lining.

Mayweather himself has been retired for more than a year after his 49th victory against Andre Berto.

But he admitted recently that he could be tempted back and Arum told ESPN: "Like everyone else, I'm guessing there will be a rematch. He did come to the fight.

"I give it 75 per cent. Do I know it's gonna happen? No. Do I know if Floyd wants the fight? No.

"I know nothing more than the public knows at this point and what I observed."

Mayweather's victory over Pacquiao last year followed years of tense negotiations.

But Arum believes the path to a rematch is not fraught with the same danger.

Triumphant Manny Pacquiao returns to the Philippines after WBO welterweight victory against Jessie Vargas

"It was so tense last time, but it won't be that way now because everyone can get along," he said.

"Floyd came to the fight and he was very friendly with [Top Rank president] Todd [duBoef] and some of our staff."

Kell Brook calls out Manny Pacquiao after Filipino beats Jessie Vargas to grab world title

Now, that doesn't mean that the fight will happen, but if it does, it won't take a long time to make because the animosity that was there before the first fight is gone.

"There's no more animosity between the camps."

Manny Pacquiao fuels talk of Floyd Mayweather rematch with cheeky Instagram post

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Manny Pacquiao has fuelled talk of a rematch with Floyd Mayweather after a post on social media.

Mayweather beat the Filipino in 2015 and was ringside in Las Vegas to see Pacquiao's recent return to action following a short-lived retirement to comprehensively outpoint Jessie Vargas.

A rematch between the pair is 75 per cent likely to happen, according to Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum.

And the 37-year-old has intensified speculation that another fight could be on the cards with a cheeky Instagram post.

Pacquiao shared a snap of himself wearing a new jacket, with images of the old foes fighting sewn into the lining.

Mayweather himself has been retired for more than a year after his 49th victory against Andre Berto.

But he admitted recently that he could be tempted back and Arum told ESPN: "Like everyone else, I'm guessing there will be a rematch. He did come to the fight.

"I give it 75 per cent. Do I know it's gonna happen? No. Do I know if Floyd wants the fight? No.

"I know nothing more than the public knows at this point and what I observed."

Mayweather's victory over Pacquiao last year followed years of tense negotiations.

But Arum believes the path to a rematch is not fraught with the same danger.

Triumphant Manny Pacquiao returns to the Philippines after WBO welterweight victory against Jessie Vargas

"It was so tense last time, but it won't be that way now because everyone can get along," he said.

"Floyd came to the fight and he was very friendly with [Top Rank president] Todd [duBoef] and some of our staff."

Kell Brook calls out Manny Pacquiao after Filipino beats Jessie Vargas to grab world title

Now, that doesn't mean that the fight will happen, but if it does, it won't take a long time to make because the animosity that was there before the first fight is gone.

"There's no more animosity between the camps."

So in that 3 page post , did Floyd announce a comeback? Did I miss something? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Deny it all you want but it will happen.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Deny it all you want but it will happen.
    Tick Tock!

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ultimate Fighting Championship's (UFC) president Dana White has slammed Floyd Mayweather for his comments on Conor McGregor after the five division world champion boxer labeled comparison with the Irishman as disrespectful. Apart from that he also suggested that the UFC superstar is an ant, while calling himself an elephant.

McGregor recently became the first fighter in UFC history to hold two-weight titles simultaneously after his second round knockout win over Eddie Alvarez. White mocked Mayweather's style of fighting suggesting that he is a boring fighter while calling for the American boxer to respect the Irishman, who has a 21-3 win-loss record which includes 18 knockouts.

"Conor McGregor ... if he touches you, you go to sleep. Floyd puts people to sleep too, with his fighting style, not with his hands," White told TMZ.

"You know how Floyd knocks people out? When they're not looking. Watch the Victor Ortiz fight."

"This kid's just getting started. This kid's 28 years old. Floyd can say what he wants about Conor, but even other fighters have to respect him. He's special. Floyd's never even come close to doing to other fighters what Conor does," the UFC chief added.

McGregor is not one to take insults lying down, and has responded to Mayweather's comments by challenging him to a fight. The lightweight and featherweight champion has demanded a $100m (Β£80.4m) to fight the 39-year-old under boxing rules, claiming that the American is afraid of a real fight.

Mayweather had suggested earlier this year about the prospect of organizing a fight with the Dublin-born MMA fighter, but revealed that the Irishman rejected the offer. It looks to be back on, but McGregor has reiterated that it will take $100m to get him in the ring with one of the highest paid athletes in recent years.

"Floyd's not ready for this. Much respect to Floyd. He's a solid businessman on what he's been able to do, he's a fucking animal at what he's been able to do. But as far as real fighting, as far as true pure unarmed combat, Floyd don't want none of this," McGregor said, as quoted by Esquire.

"He wants a boxing match, he doesn't want a fight ... I want $100 million cash to fight him under boxing rules. He's afraid of a real fight," the two-weight title holder added.

UFC: Dana White mocks Floyd Mayweather and asks boxer to 'respect' Conor McGregor

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manny Pacquiao has revealed a money-spinning rematch against Floyd Mayweather remains a "possibility" β€” but confirmed they have yet to enter official negotiations. Speculation about a much-discussed second bout between the legendary duo has been rife ever since Pacquiao's lopsided win against Jesse Vargas earlier in November, when Mayweather was sat at ringside.

After the bout in Las Vegas, Pacquaio revealed he had invited Mayweather to the fight and spoke openly about the potential for a follow-up to their record-breaking clash in May 2015. Mayweather, 39, is officially retired from boxing, but Pacquaio thinks there is still a chance he could be lured back into the ring.

"If he comes back into boxing there is a possibility, but right now we are not talking or discussing about that," the WBO welterweight champion said, according to the Daily Mail.

Pacquaio's one-sided win against Vargas marked the end of his own six-month retirement from the sport and while the southpaw admits he still loves boxing, he is unsure how many more times he will fight.

"I don't know when my career will end," Pacquiao confessed amid the speculation of a Mayweather rematch. "I realised I felt lonely inside because... I am no longer active in the sport of boxing. I asked myself if I can still fight, and I decided to come back and continue the journey of my career."

Another possible opponent for Pacquaio is IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook, who has previously admitted he would relish the chance to face the Filipino star. Brook β€” who was defeated by middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin in September β€” thinks it would make sense to fight Pacquiao. "I'd love that," he said after Pacquiao's comeback win against Vargas.

"I heard that I inspired him during the Golovkin fight and it makes sense for us to unify the division at welterweight."

Manny Pacquiao reveals money-spinning rematch against Floyd Mayweather is a 'possibility'

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manny Pacquiao has revealed a money-spinning rematch against Floyd Mayweather remains a "possibility" β€” but confirmed they have yet to enter official negotiations. Speculation about a much-discussed second bout between the legendary duo has been rife ever since Pacquiao's lopsided win against Jesse Vargas earlier in November, when Mayweather was sat at ringside.

After the bout in Las Vegas, Pacquaio revealed he had invited Mayweather to the fight and spoke openly about the potential for a follow-up to their record-breaking clash in May 2015. Mayweather, 39, is officially retired from boxing, but Pacquaio thinks there is still a chance he could be lured back into the ring.

"If he comes back into boxing there is a possibility, but right now we are not talking or discussing about that," the WBO welterweight champion said, according to the Daily Mail.

Pacquaio's one-sided win against Vargas marked the end of his own six-month retirement from the sport and while the southpaw admits he still loves boxing, he is unsure how many more times he will fight.

"I don't know when my career will end," Pacquiao confessed amid the speculation of a Mayweather rematch. "I realised I felt lonely inside because... I am no longer active in the sport of boxing. I asked myself if I can still fight, and I decided to come back and continue the journey of my career."

Another possible opponent for Pacquaio is IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook, who has previously admitted he would relish the chance to face the Filipino star. Brook β€” who was defeated by middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin in September β€” thinks it would make sense to fight Pacquiao. "I'd love that," he said after Pacquiao's comeback win against Vargas.

"I heard that I inspired him during the Golovkin fight and it makes sense for us to unify the division at welterweight."

Manny Pacquiao reveals money-spinning rematch against Floyd Mayweather is a 'possibility'
    Wow! you are so desperate for this to happen!

Thread Information