175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury v Wlad Off

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Why would I be worried?

Last year when you saw me arguing I couldn't believe any couldn't see that Tyson was as good as he was.

Now? The job has been done. Now it's just sit back and laugh and watch the bitches come out the wood work with anything BUT actual fights to criticise Tyson.

When a fight is lined up I'll be back and so will Tyson and so will the sissy pants. It's a forum batman, I mean even as I sit here typing "batman" it makes it even more surreal. Talking to people who don't use their real names who have mostly never even boxed the,selves who criticise world class professional fighters from the comfort of their own homes. It's laughable and bizarre.
    Well it's hard to criticize him for actual fights if he won't actually fight now, isn't it? I think the argument that you can't knock a professional athlete if you essentially aren't one is more in line with your last sentence. I'd still like to see him fight anyone in the division, and I hope he does come back to do that soon enough, but he's certainly made his own bed here.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why would I be worried?

Last year when you saw me arguing I couldn't believe any couldn't see that Tyson was as good as he was.

Now? The job has been done. Now it's just sit back and laugh and watch the bitches come out the wood work with anything BUT actual fights to criticise Tyson.

When a fight is lined up I'll be back and so will Tyson and so will the sissy pants. It's a forum batman, I mean even as I sit here typing "batman" it makes it even more surreal. Talking to people who don't use their real names who have mostly never even boxed the,selves who criticise world class professional fighters from the comfort of their own homes. It's laughable and bizarre.
    The wheels have come off big time, I've supported Ross against the alphabets etc. but no more. He is a serious headcase and Ross needs to find another life.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Why would I be worried?

The wheels have come off big time, I've supported Ross against the alphabets etc. but no more. He is a serious headcase and Ross needs to find another life.
    are batman and nuggetdotcom the same poster?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Why would I be worried?

Well it's hard to criticize him for actual fights if he won't actually fight now, isn't it? I think the argument that you can't knock a professional athlete if you essentially aren't one is more in line with your last sentence. I'd still like to see him fight anyone in the division, and I hope he does come back to do that soon enough, but he's certainly made his own bed here.
    I haven't asked if you are a proffesional athlete?

But while you mention it have you ever competed in even an amateur bout?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why would I be worried?

I haven't asked if you are a proffesional athlete?

But while you mention it have you ever competed in even an amateur bout?
    Yes, while I mention it I'll admit that I haven't ross. I'd like to some day, mainly just to be taken seriously by you though, to bring my posts here out of the realms of surreal and laughable.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well until then I'll take your posts as seriously as you you take your boxing career

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I mean boxing is a funny old game isn't it?

How many other sports have online forums where the vast majority of posters have never even participated at amateur level?

How many football, rugby, cricket, golf, etc etc forum posters cant even say they have participated at amateur level?

Why does boxing have so many self entitled armchair experts? All sat there like Burt Sugar never even having had a punch directed at them ever, yet sit there critiquing real fighters like they have the slightest idea?

It certainly does attract some fairy tale tellers

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many other sports have online forums where the vast majority of posters have never even participated at amateur level?

How many football, rugby, cricket, golf, etc etc forum posters cant even say they have participated at amateur level?

Why does boxing have so many self entitled armchair experts? All sat there like Burt Sugar never even having had a punch directed at them ever, yet sit there critiquing real fighters like they have the slightest idea?

I'd imagine lots of forums do, and that basically every member of this forum understands and respects why boxing is different and far more challenging at an amateur level than any game that you play in gym class. What are the fairy tales being told about Fury at present, is what I'd like to know? Nobody is saying there isn't a tonne of pressure that comes with being a world champion, but the fact is it appears that Fury couldn't HANDLE said pressure. I'm honestly starting to wonder if you aren't under more duress than he is over this shit, for that matter

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd imagine lots of forums do, and that basically every member of this forum understands and respects why boxing is different and far more challenging at an amateur level than any game that you play in gym class. What are the fairy tales being told about Fury at present, is what I'd like to know? Nobody is saying there isn't a tonne of pressure that comes with being a world champion, but the fact is it appears that Fury couldn't HANDLE said pressure. I'm honestly starting to wonder if you aren't under more duress than he is over this shit, for that matter
    Do you know why some can understand the pressure? Because they understand it's a similar pressure which keeps them from competing themselves but then they also think they have a right to criticise someone who faced those pressures and beat an all time great

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm fairly confident that doesn't make sense, but I do empathize with you for what must be a very stressful few days Ross.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First of all I can confirm that I am only me, nugget whatshisface are two completely different people.

Ross, you have resorted to the old 'your not a boxer therefore you don't understand' wich is brilliant and I think it shows you are clutching at straws big time.

Now I have stuck up for fury for absolutely ages but now I'm thinking strip him of the belts, give him a huge ban and leave him to rot for a good long time.

At least if Fury is sidelined @ross will be able to habe a balanced discussion without salavating over a bloke who has won one fight and fucked his entire career up

P.s. I still think the whole never been punched or boxed at amature level argument makes you sound like a proper prick who is fast running out of ideas by the way

El Kabong Guest

Well until then I'll take your posts as seriously as you you take your boxing career
    Hahaha you are too much....Boxing pride of Guernsey hahaha

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never thought I'd say this but if there was ever to be a rematch, now I'm hoping Wlad flattens him with a 1st round KTFO.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course the vast majority have never competed but how is that relevant? There are a lot of people here on the forum who have fought and trained at various levels and have been or are still involved in the sport at various levels. It sounds like you are beginning to believe your own hype. Just because people don't choose to have an avatar of them fighting in a ring or field somewhere does not mean they have not and it does not necessarily make their opinion any more valid. It's all just people's opinions, and there is no reason to believe that your opinion holds any more weight than anybody else.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

I sparred and trained with a number of professionals.....but ross says that doesn't count and he should know, HEis the expert. It's why he's on here as opposed to Sky, ESPN, etc

Thread Information