Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyson Fury suicidal & unable to defend Title: Title can't be frozen while we wait

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Tyson Fury suicidal & unable to defend Title: Title can't be frozen while we wait

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Mental illness is not something to be laughed and should be taken seriously. This should be treated as an injury and should he come back he should have the right to fight the current holder, whoever that is.
    Who is laughing Master? Boxing has been in a tough spot for ages due to corruption, bad judging, bad reffing, promoters playing games, and Tyson Fury is the icing on the cake. He says "Yeah I do lots of cocaine" and what we're supposed to feel bad for him? He spouts a bunch of bullshit and some keyboard warriors took it to him and he's crying about it, I don't feel sorry for him not one fucking bit.....why should I?

Gypsies are great, Gypsies are brilliant, Gypsy warrior, Gypsy blood, Gypsy King Tyson Fury....and then folks on the internet hit him right square in his pride and he goes completely to pieces. What is there to feel sad about? Like no other fighter has had to deal with critics? FUCK Tyson Fury, he's a pussy he hasn't fucking been champ a year and he's folded up like a lawn chair and due to what...internet trolls......fucking hell.

I can't do me cocaine no more boxing has taken my life from me it's no fun being champion because people say mean things about me

Master, has ANY other champion reacted this way? Any ever in the history of the sport? This is a complete breakdown, maybe Tyson Fury is bipolar, alright let's assume he is....Mike Tyson had his fair share of mental issues he never broke down like that. Ike Ibeabuchi was mental, he ended up in jail because he was a lunatic, but he never felt sorry for himself the way Tyson Fury has.

Instead of a parade Tyson Fury is throwing himself a pity party and it is fucking PATHETIC....let him retire, let him do whatever he wants far far away from boxing because the sport doesn't need this added to everything else it's dealing with.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury suicidal & unable to defend Title: Title can't be frozen while we wait

The fact is fury cant fight due to health , he hasn't fought for almost a year and has cancelled his last two fights. Strip him of the titles and let him go away and recover.
    If he wants to fight again then fine , if he doesn't then also fine. My opinion is he will not come back as he has lost whatever desire he had to train. He was fat when he was in his pomp , he isn't going to train now he has lost the desire , he will look like butterbean within 12 months.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    The fact is fury cant fight due to health , he hasn't fought for almost a year and has cancelled his last two fights. Strip him of the titles and let him go away and recover.
    If he wants to fight again then fine , if he doesn't then also fine. My opinion is he will not come back as he has lost whatever desire he had to train. He was fat when he was in his pomp , he isn't going to train now he has lost the desire , he will look like butterbean within 12 months.
    Here's the thing people don't understand but need to get through their heads....

Had David Haye beaten Wladimir he would have done the same thing, had Chisora beaten Wlad he would have done the same thing....maybe those two wouldn't cry about "duh mean peoplez on duh internets" but they would have GLADLY taken the belts and held them hostage.

You guys don't understand how good we had it as fans with Wlad, a champion who was all too ready to defend his titles twice a year. Tyson Fury may never box again and what will he say in the future MARK MY WORDS

"Nobody ever beat me, I'm the greatest the sport has ever seen."

Proof? What's that? PEDs? Don't know what you're talking about. Cocaine? Yes please!

Tyson "The Gypsy DISGRACE" Fury coming to a pub near you to whine and complain about his being treated poorly because he's a Gypsy while bragging insufferably that he's a Gypsy....apparently Tyson is not one for cause and effect....don't try to teach him mind you just give him the cocaine and let him live his lovely life

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    No idea, I'm not a psychologist.

Maybe time with his family over Christmas getting his mind off boxing for a bit will help? Maybe being tied to the rematch straight away is what's done him in. He hasn't been able to take his mind off and rest since how long?
    You're not a psychologist, you haven't studied psychology and THEREFORE ross by your own asinine standards you have 0 business even speculating about Tyson Fury's psychological state.

Wlad was champion for 9 years or so....he didn't seem bothered by being champion.....this Tyson Fury is a dainty little pansy isn't he?
    Mental illness is not something to be laughed and should be taken seriously. This should be treated as an injury and should he come back he should have the right to fight the current holder, whoever that is.
    I totally agree with this. Mental Illness should be shown some respect. It shouldn't be USED AS AN EXCUSE because you happen to have fucked up by taking Cocaine!
    Now I've been patient and given Fury the benefit of the doubt, but he hasn't produced one shred of evidence to the governing bodies to back up his claims.
    Don't get me wrong , I don't want to see it myself or read about it in the Sun , It's none of mine or anybody else's business IF he is clinically depressed. But he needs to give medical evidence to the governing bodies.
    It tickled me when I saw Peter Fury say "yeah, they can take his titles , but when he's ready, blah,blah,blah." Guess what Peter, they don't need your blessing!

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A lot of sour grape issues surround him now online, like you say he should just stay home over Christmas not even look for friction from those who shouldnt count to him. That focus screw is loose.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just wondering, if he has been absolutely hammering the cocaine for some time then couldn't that lead to mental issues as well, you know, such as depression?

Peter Fury has said that it is a recent thing but there is no proof of that, as people have said previously cocaine leaves the system extremely fast, no on knows how long he has been taking it, all we know is that he has told people that he has done loads of it.

If it was the drugs that were the catalyst of the mental issues and not vice versa would people still be understanding or would it be a case of 'he bought it on himself'

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hes been random tested loads before and this is the first time hes tested for it.

In the interview hes said hes also not trained for months but iv seen pictures of him training with his family and with a personal trainer at a gym somewhere. Again, take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

One thing everyone will agree is hes not and never has been sane

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hes been random tested loads before and this is the first time hes tested for it.

In the interview hes said hes also not trained for months but iv seen pictures of him training with his family and with a personal trainer at a gym somewhere. Again, take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

Yeah it was more of a hypothetical question, more of an 'IF' it was the drugs that fucked his brains up would people still be sympathetic or would it be his own fault?

El Kabong Guest

Perhaps because cocaine doesn't stay in the system long....or have you not grasped that concept yet?

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Maybe time with his family over Christmas getting his mind off boxing for a bit will help? Maybe being tied to the rematch straight away is what's done him in. He hasn't been able to take his mind off and rest since how long?
    You're not a psychologist, you haven't studied psychology and THEREFORE ross by your own asinine standards you have 0 business even speculating about Tyson Fury's psychological state.

Wlad was champion for 9 years or so....he didn't seem bothered by being champion.....this Tyson Fury is a dainty little pansy isn't he?
    I totally agree with this. Mental Illness should be shown some respect. It shouldn't be USED AS AN EXCUSE because you happen to have fucked up by taking Cocaine!
    Now I've been patient and given Fury the benefit of the doubt, but he hasn't produced one shred of evidence to the governing bodies to back up his claims.
    Don't get me wrong , I don't want to see it myself or read about it in the Sun , It's none of mine or anybody else's business IF he is clinically depressed. But he needs to give medical evidence to the governing bodies.
    It tickled me when I saw Peter Fury say "yeah, they can take his titles , but when he's ready, blah,blah,blah." Guess what Peter, they don't need your blessing!
    This is where I am with it all as well. Uncle Peter, Hughie, Billy fucking Joe Saunders dont get to decide if someone has got a mental illness or not. I dont either but I reckon they're all touched in the fucking head. He's now been given 10 days by the WBO to provide them with some answers which suggests he's said fuck all.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could not agree more.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury Tyson Mike Tyson Chicken
    Big Coke Big Dick Big Champ

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury has taken steroids so he is a cheat simple .! He has taken Cocaine a banned substance in boxing.
    For the above he must be banned from boxing.
    As for the mental health issues he needs help he needs to forget about boxing

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury should be stripped for the sole reason that he doesn't seem to be able to fight. If you want belts then you have to defend them. I don't think anyone is belittling mental illness and everyone will be there at some point in their life, but if you cannot do the job then you need to take a time out and gather yourself. Fury is in the blessed situation where he doesn't really need to work and he should make the most of it. Most have to grin and bear the suffering. Fury can go to the best of rehabs, speak to the best of doctors, take as much time as he needs, but boxing should go on with or without him. Fury is relatively young, hopefully he can grow in time.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Fury has taken steroids so he is a cheat simple .! He has taken Cocaine a banned substance in boxing.
    For the above he must be banned from boxing.
    As for the mental health issues he needs help he needs to forget about boxing
    Indeed.

I wonder if this depression is maybe a guilty conscience which he's trying to treat with cocaine.

Thread Information