Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default BT Infinity/TV Package

Just moved into a new gaff and got this installed the other day.... Very impressed and the BT Player has got some brilliant ESPN Ringside videos on demand, LOADS of Tyson fights and LOADS of Boxing videos all free.

Anyone using BT TV..?

I got rid of my dodgy Sky Box which was brilliant but the CC Server providers shut down after 5-6 months then think your stupid and ask for another £100 to provide a new line feed.

Definitely worth looking into if your wanting to cut your Sky TV bill in half

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BT Infinity/TV Package

I got Virgin XL package pay £80 per month which includes phine and internet. I get BT football free with the package but my sister has a box which has all the channels free including ppv and movies for one off prices £300 which I will explore.

The only issue is it is not HD.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I got Virgin XL package pay £80 per month which includes phine and internet. I get BT football free with the package but my sister has a box which has all the channels free including ppv and movies for one off prices £300 which I will explore.

80 fucking quid a month blimey Master, and everyone calls you a cheapskate, I think I pay about £45 a month for my tv and broadband

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

80 fucking quid a month blimey Master, and everyone calls you a cheapskate, I think I pay about £45 a month for my tv and broadband
    I am going to change it as it is far too expensive but I am addicted to TIVO and it records all my favourite shows in HD.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

master phone them up and get a new deal for the year, you can get them down to way cheaper than that, just check to see what promotions they are outing to new customers on their website and ask for the same or better deal.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am going to change it as it is far too expensive but I am addicted to TIVO and it records all my favourite shows in HD.
    LOL shit you been dropped on your head Saddo's very own tight ass spending money like water.😀

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

£80 a month is crazy money, i pay about £31 all in

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    master phone them up and get a new deal for the year, you can get them down to way cheaper than that, just check to see what promotions they are outing to new customers on their website and ask for the same or better deal.

I did the same with my Girlfriends Sky tv/Broadband, was really slow wifi and she was paying loads for it so i told them i was fucking them off and going elsewhere, they put me on hold and literally halved the monthly bill if i stuck with them, sent an engineer out for free too

You can play them off against one another easily, i took the BT 2 week October deal they just did and the fibre broadband is super fast.

Thread Information