Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Chiropractors and Miracles

I have been having sciatica problems. It got to the point where my left side would hurt so bad I couldn't sleep- it didn't hurt when I was active. Friday I saw a chiropractor. He popped each of my hips, cracked a couple places up my back, my shoulders, and my neck.At some point about 20 years ago I damaged something under my left shoulder blade and it has been tender since. Pain had developed in my left arm and wrist; my left hand, at rest, sat at a 45 angle to my forearm. Holding it straight hurt and, when straight, I could not make a fist.After one session that sore spot under the shoulder blade is gone, so is the pain in my arm and wrist. My hands sits normally and I can make a fist. My left side is loose, like it used to be: I can double and triple my jab, hook off it, smooth and sharp. My left hook is 25 again.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Chiropractors and Miracles

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    I have been having sciatica problems. It got to the point where my left side would hurt so bad I couldn't sleep- it didn't hurt when I was active. Friday I saw a chiropractor. He popped each of my hips, cracked a couple places up my back, my shoulders, and my neck.At some point about 20 years ago I damaged something under my left shoulder blade and it has been tender since. Pain had developed in my left arm and wrist; my left hand, at rest, sat at a 45 angle to my forearm. Holding it straight hurt and, when straight, I could not make a fist.After one session that sore spot under the shoulder blade is gone, so is the pain in my arm and wrist. My hands sits normally and I can make a fist. My left side is loose, like it used to be: I can double and triple my jab, hook off it, smooth and sharp. My left hook is 25 again.
    i was wondering WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU LATELY. YES CHIRO IS WELL KNOWN BY ME AS I WENT IN 1982 FOR ABOUT A YEAR---IT DOES WONDERS. GLAD YU HAVE A 25 HOOK AGAIN. GLAD YOU FEEL BETTER.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, that, work, and a subtle exploration of locally brewed red ale craft beers.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dublin had many

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right now I am enjoying Beltian White Harvest Moon; wheat beer brewed with coriander and orange peel.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think I have sciatica related problem down left lower back and leg for last 2 weeks.

It is when I sit in a particular position when I am on the cycle or generally sitting down. I am unable to walk was thinking of going to doctors as it has never got so bad.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sciatica is a bitch I have been feeling some nerve "bubbling" kind of electrical feeling radiating from behind the hip area down to my ankle.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get it sorted Master. There is no good reason to be living in pain. I would like to get my crack backed by a back crack quack. I have a clicking shoulder. It doesn't hurt but definitely not normal.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I went again Monday and again tomorrow. When he finishes I feel great. The constant tension I was feeling in my calves is gone for the most part. After years of moving like a robot I feel foolish for having waited so long.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Get it sorted Master. There is no good reason to be living in pain. I would like to get my crack backed by a back crack quack. I have a clicking shoulder. It doesn't hurt but definitely not normal.
    I have rested and it feels a lot better. No pain at all. I think it happens in a particular seating position where I do not have my feet on the floor. Leather sofas are longer and I can not get both my feet on the floor.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The body works all or nothing, its understanding the principles, and the PNS. As in Greys case.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Thread Information