Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Ah yes..... Boxing 101. Here's what Wlad got out of the course:

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
the SPORT (the entire sport, all of it, from the shoes to the gum shield) is about HITTING and not being hit in return.
Yeah the 53 KO's were just fighters getting exhausted and laying down for a rest....I do expect better from you, I don't know why I do after stupid posts like that but I expect better.

Quote Originally Posted by vidgil View Post
1. A lot of guys showed up to "fight", the problem is that Wlad showed up to "hug". I think he would have been KO'd by a couple of those guys if he wasn't allowed to grab and hug the entire fight.

2. Again, those tests are just a formality. It's not being butt hurt, it's the truth. Again, Lance Armstrong.

3. Yes, and what test caught Tyson Fury? Traditional tests? Nope, VADA random testing caught Fury. Klitschko, to his credit, passed under VADA for that fight, but spent the rest of his career doing useless traditional drug tests where the athlete knows exactly when they are going to be tested.

Hmmmmm... come to think of it, the first time Wlad was under VADA random testing just so happened to be the worst performance of his career... coincidence??

4. I never said Wlad was Lance Armstrong. In reality, Wlad's juicing most likely puts Lance's to shame! I'm simply pointing out the lapse in your logic where you point to the fact that Wlad hasn't pissed hot as proof-positive he never took anything, yet there are dozens of examples of athletes who cheated their whole careers and never got caught, taking the same kinds of tests Wlad did!
1. So you don't have ANY names, 0, none, nada, zilch, zip....he's only had 68 fights, take your time sweetheart maybe you can think REAL hard about it

2. Alright, so if Wlad can use steroids and be one of the best heavyweights of all-time (which statistically he very much is) then why wouldn't another fighter do the same thing? I'll go a little further, Lance Armstrong, horrible as he is as a human, won those 7 Tour De France's....was he the ONLY guy cheating? If he wasn't the ONLY guy cheating, then why couldn't another cheater beat him? Fair is fair, if Wlad is ducking the tests (he's not) then why aren't other fighters following suit?

3. Hold up hold up, did you say "Klitschko, to his credit, passed under VADA"....because that seems to poke a few holes in your theory of him being a steroids cheat

4. Sorry all I got from that is "B-b-b-but I don't understand how he wins".....bless your heart