Numbers? Really?

1. You have linked not to evidence but to an advocacy group that argues for increased restrictions on immigration to the United Kingdom founded by Lord Green of Deddington, a former British ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

Let that sink in while you do the toffs/Deepstate/Glaobalist/Corporate Monsters work for them

2. The EU for all its faults is unsurprisingly given it's name a union. It is this principle of co-operation whether it is embodied in communities or between workers or countries you argue against as though workers are not really workers unless you put a label on them

3. Again you are arguing that the slice of cake you want to eat has nothing to do with the cake it was cut from. If you vote UKIP or Brexit then you are pretending that your meaningless vote never happened in order to again play make believe and pretend the EU election you just voted in is not democratic.

4. What i actually said was "So don't pretend that democracy is about serving only the portion of the electorate you agree with. That is hugely dishonest."

It was your argument and not you I was calling dishonest much like the massive American voices (Bannon etc) who are begging for a no deal Brexit when they have no belief in democracy at best they want a republic but actually something more like a dictatorship. This is why Brexiteers will think nothing of calling the EU Nazis while they seek to silence any argument but extremist stances and refuse to partake in democracy

5. This is a classic example of a nonargument and you taking yourself out of what makes no sense. We have had 3 years of seeing how less accountable Parliament is then even the EU. And again you blame migrants instead of those who refuse to change in British politics. Watch the Yannis video before you smash up stuff like a hooligan for the sake of 'borders' and 'Sovreignty' like some imaginary feudal lord of the manor.

6. Most of this is borderline racist bullshit with no grounding in reality. It doesn't mean you are a racist but you aren't half doing their work. Lazy stereotyping. I have worked in Europe. My family often work in Europe. None of us are part of a Euro elite class. Not even just work. Science, education, Cultural exchange these pathways and networks are entrenched and valuable and you want to tear them up. What a vandal. Brother in law working in Spain right now and my own younger brother just come back from teaching in a German Uni. You just buy lies by the barrel load of dodgy blokes in Thanet.

7. It is audited but should be overhauled. Watch the Yanis video.

8. Again you just made that up. You even post videos of debates on here. The secrets of Nige etc meanwhile are whitewashed by you

9. This time this is actually you being dishonest. How is singing the praises of the counties I love me ranting about my pet hates? You are inverting reality. It is a positive thing I am celebrating but you are intent on hating it. And then to add insult to injury you agin make crap up and suggest I am supporting letting in illegal immigrants or are somehow despite working in the CJS am pro crime. The most insidious thing though is your use of lanuguage. You insinuate that they are millions of unvetted criminals responsible for horrific crimes 'let in' by the EU when you know the majority of migrants are not criminals at all. Propaganda mate and again no reasonable arguments at all.

I have never said or thought the simplistic things that you suggest or made the easy to destory strawman arguments you are inventing. It's not debate really is it?[/QUOTE]

In a little more detail. One by one as numbers are a good method of organizing points.

1. It doesn't matter who Lord Blah Blah is, the point is that immigration has been very high and that for many years people have been getting more and more upset by it. The UK is for British citizens and not the world, so it does matter when millions upon millions pour in and especially during a period of economic turmoil thus causing division, depressing wages, and burdening the welfare system.

2. The EU was supposed to be a trading bloc, not a new Empire as it is rapidly turning into with completely open borders within and seemingly beyond. I disagree that it is a union of communities as Italy is very different to the UK and the UK very different to Spain. We can all get on of course, but we are different and should respect that. It is a community of economic exchange and it is appalling that the borders were opened as they were. I think there is something to be said for maintaining cultures and nation states rather than dissolving them. I think this is where you and I differ. I do not see myself as European. I am English and by extension British. I will never be European as in being akin to an Italian or a French person. I have nothing against Italy, but I am not an Italian and an Italian is not English. This strange unifying badge of European is a fake and imposed one. By ideologues.

3. These elections should not even be taking place and you know it. Labour and Tory have both held the country. Short of an uprising, protest voting is the only alternative. The elite are not going to obey their public thus they need to fall and Jeremy Corbyn campaigned to stay and must fall too. May is a walking corpse at this stage ready for a retirement home.

4. I have nothing to do with Bannon. I simply believe in an independent nation state and always have. A nation state that the people, an active populace, holds to account regularly.

5. Not sure I mentioned smashing anything up there, but this is why the people must continue to avoid the Labour/Tory false option. Sure, Corbyn is alright, but his party are basically Tories in Red. Both parties have to disappear at this stage. It is time for something entirely new. However, it must not cave like the Greeks and hold strong and forge good ties with the world. A nation has the right to sovereignty. It should not be a mafia. The elite are scared and cowardly and do not want to leave. How can a remainer be negotiating to leave? Of course it makes no sense. Off with all of them.

6. Nope, I speak facts. Check out the welfare conditions and minimum wages in different European countries. Economically some are better than others. There is no denying that some countries are a better option than others. If Romania was so great, then why are Brits not flooding there in their millions. You know the answer and it is not in racist old me.

7. I would love to see the figures.

8. You know that is not made up. Hardly transparent, right?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-10456206.html

9. No, I say you hate on people who are not fascists or far right by calling them just that. I know as you do it to me too and I am hardly far right and you know that.