Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
I am not anti Labour but Corbyn is not fit for purpose this affair over Brexit all Politicians of all parties are not fit for purpose.
This country is a laughing stock over Brexit we had a vote to leave.
How much BS can people stomach a poor show by the politicians Sham on the lot of them.
Blame the Tories then, they had the vote, they won the election and have not delivered nearly 3 years on. People seem blind to their incompetence and Gove was saying we do not want a Marxist Corbyn Labour party in office.

Compared to his mob, yes I would. It could not be any worse.
What direction we go is anyone's guess none of the party's have a rock solid agenda.
Why because none of them can agree on anything!! frankly we are in a mess I can't see a general election solving anything can you.?
Yes it will get the Tories out of power. It will end the austerity lie. Thousands of people may avoid having to pay for private health care through the back door and we will not put the NHS up for sale to Trump like Farrage and the Tories. The education system will get the proper investment it needs instead of parents and grandparents having to buy equipment for the kids and it will stop private companies buying up schools to sell off for housing down the line. Homelessness will be properly addressed and a social and council housing program will start to help that.

Thousands of disabled people across the country will have the social care they deserve and the opinions of doctors and health care professionals who declare people unfit for work (often because of things like being terminally ill or having no limbs ffs) will be respected more than some thick jobsworth at the DWP.

It also has a far greater chance of solving the Brexit problem without us selling out to America and destroying even more businesses that have already fallen at the hands of the greedy Tories and corrupt Brexiteers.

But no...you can't see it solving anything