Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Arrest Madonna NOW

Since when is a person allowed to threaten the life of a u.s. president? Simply tweeting such a thing would get you a knock on the door by the Secret Service in the middle of the night and you would be detained at the very least. Here this filthy whore Madonna is announcing over a microphone in front of hundreds of thousands of people that she has thought a lot about bombing the White House. It could not get any worse than this and then the Liberals want to say that people took it out of context. However the Liberals favorite thing was to take statements that Donald Trump made out of context and try to extrapolate that to make him Adolf Hitler. An example has to be set by Donald Trump and by law enforcement and it has to be said fast and hard. This sleazy slut needs to be arrested right now before the end of today and has to serve at least 30 to 60 days in prison for directly threatening the president and to blow up the White House. How much more clear can it get than this? @El Kabong these left-wing fascists are going to be rounded up and put into an internment camp and they will get exactly what they have been paranoid thinking Trump was going to do anyway. Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy.

@Gandalf @walrus

Just wondering what is the penalty in the United Kingdom if somebody takes a microphone at a rally that has tens of thousands of people and yells into the microphone that they are going to blow up the place where you're prime minister or president lives?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Arrest Madonna NOW

Freedom of speech includes hearing out the dissenting voices who seem a little unhinged too. I raised my eyebrow at what Madonna said, but in a society that protects freedom of speech, then freedom of speech it is. Prison would only teach people that there is no freedom of speech and make her a martyr. Let her speak and then she can go away and do her granny sex show thing where she teaches all the girls to become feminists by taking off all their clothes and wearing pointy bras.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Freedom of speech has its limits. For example, I'm in an airport and I start talking about bombing the place. Am I going to claim freedom of speech when they pin my ass to the floor and lead me away in handcuffs? Madonna's a fukking idiot, and the person who gave her a plugged in microphone is just as much of an idiot. One can argue that she may have just encouraged any number of "on-the-edge" morons who don't need too much encouragement to begin with.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shit the liberals are pushing for hate speech laws. You call someone fat u can lose your job,not that u should call anyone fat. Call someone gay and your hitler. Trump was apparently spoken to by the secret service for his comment about the first amendment people taking care of Hillary but Madonna can scream about blowing up the White House, it's a sham, obviously the ZOG like her

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TitoFan yes man agreed!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How about Gingrich also call for the arrest of people that have carried out actual war crimes? Or those who collapsed the economic system? Or those who started spying on the people illegally? Nah, might as well go after an aging pop singer.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doesn't matter, Miles. Does it make Madonna's words any more excusable? Point is she said something totally incendiary to a huge crowd, and she should be held totally responsible for it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So yeah, why bother arresting anybody. Miles is right. <………………………… NOT>>>

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Doesn't matter, Miles. Does it make Madonna's words any more excusable? Point is she said something totally incendiary to a huge crowd, and she should be held totally responsible for it.
    Madonna said 'I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House'. Even if you take her words out of context and just leave it as the sentence quoted it is just a sloppy thing to say. No worse than a lot of the stuff you find on the Internet or even this forum. If Obama can actually drone people, if Bush can actually invade nations, then surely a pop singer can get away with an inflammatory comment or two. The things people will get upset about these days.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Madonna said 'I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House'. Even if you take her words out of context and just leave it as the sentence quoted it is just a sloppy thing to say. No worse than a lot of the stuff you find on the Internet or even this forum. If Obama can actually drone people, if Bush can actually invade nations, then surely a pop singer can get away with an inflammatory comment or two. The things people will get upset about these days.

People nowadays don't need much encouragement to do crazy things. You know there's lots of nut cases running around looking for a trigger to go out and commit mass murder. To hand over a microphone to a low life like Madonna and for her to say something like that is beyond reprehensible. You can shrug it off and start blaming Obama, Bush, and everybody in the government... but that is denial. It's deviating the attention from where it should be. When are we going to start holding people accountable for their actions? It's one thing for Meryl Streep to go on TV and criticize the President. That much is covered by the 1st Amendment. But Madonna unconsciously urging nutjobs to go out and bomb the White House? That's something altogether different. This society needs to grow some balls, and low lifes like Madonna need to get fitted for a muzzle.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

People nowadays don't need much encouragement to do crazy things. You know there's lots of nut cases running around looking for a trigger to go out and commit mass murder. To hand over a microphone to a low life like Madonna and for her to say something like that is beyond reprehensible. You can shrug it off and start blaming Obama, Bush, and everybody in the government... but that is denial. It's deviating the attention from where it should be. When are we going to start holding people accountable for their actions? It's one thing for Meryl Streep to go on TV and criticize the President. That much is covered by the 1st Amendment. But Madonna unconsciously urging nutjobs to go out and bomb the White House? That's something altogether different. This society needs to grow some balls, and low lifes like Madonna need to get fitted for a muzzle.
    Madonna didn't urge anybody to blow up the White House though. She simply said that it is something she has thought about. It's a punk rock kind of statement in the tradition of The Sex Pistols or The Clash or a beat writer like Burroughs.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Madonna is a has been with fugly gold teeth living vicariously through people who probably couldn't name her first couple albums. She and other dipshits say these verbal moltovs to grab a headline. And have her own thread on Saddos. Its a dumb irresponsible thing to say that should get a second look but I'll never call for round ups of stupid citizens. The streets would be empty.

many many years ago I "threatened" a candidate for President, one Jessie Jackson, while watching the news with my ol man. Pop was a staunch Regan conservative and pretended to vomit when Jackson would come on the news and talk. Couldn't stand the guy. I was voicing what I thought some in the immediate area felt. Dumb kid looking for 'approval' I spose. After I insinuated putting him and a few followers in my sights..I woke up on the floor with pop standing over me. It wasn't about Jackson..it was about not being a big mouth impressionable idiot who didn't think for himself or know of what he spoke. Shit. The only 'sights' I owned were on top of a toy gun ffs.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She stinks. Shut up, Granda Madonna.

Doesn't she owe MILLIONS of blowjobs to those who voted for Hillary? I thought she promised blow jobs to anyone who voted Hillary? Just make sure she takes her dentures out first.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I went on you tube and said that I would be questioned. It is illegal to theaten or say you are planning to blow up the White House this isn't a free speech issue. Don't day these things
    Unless u have an armed militia and plan to follow through

Thread Information