Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What does an eighth of coke cost in the UK?

Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: £50 million of cocaine washed up on Great Yarmouth beach

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Cola? About 25p
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Not too sure about an eighth but 1g used to cost £50/£60 a few years ago, I dunno what the going rate would be these days but I'd imagine it'd be roughly the same

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've heard an 1/8th of an ounce is between £150/£250 depending on where in the UK you live.
    It's all shit these days anyway unless you use the DarkWeb/Bitcoins and take your chances getting some proper fish scale stuff delivered to your door.
    If you wanted to there's serious money to be made doing that as the quality is Really strong so you can cut 1g into 3g and it's still gonna be stronger than 90% of the shit people buy these days.
    The Government are seriously clamping down on it now and have dedicated police teams just to target the Darkweb drug problem in the UK.

It's a massive problem but in my opinion the lesser of two evils because as far as i'm concerned people will always take drugs of some kind.....
    Alcohol, cigarettes (both do way more damage than any "Illegal" drugs but are a huge tax earner so that's ok)
    At least people know that their product is pure if purchased from sites you can find with a bit of research and not full of unknown "legal high" cutting agents that seriously fuck people up.

Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The now illegal highs are causing a lot of problems in prisons.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Yes because the liberals have made the country soft , should be hard labour and merciless beatings for all who break prison rules, 3 strikes and its the gallows.
    Then we solve the over crowding and also the reoffending problem.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Yes because the liberals have made the country soft , should be hard labour and merciless beatings for all who break prison rules, 3 strikes and its the gallows.Then we solve the over crowding and also the reoffending problem.
    Actually it is the failure to invest in decent staff by the right wing Tory Government. When I worked in the criminal justice system they were forever failing to raise wages and cutting staff numbers. This meant very talented and hard working staff from case workers and law clerks right the way up to barristers left the prosecution service. The same has happened with the privatisation of probation (which I am sure Master will attest to) and the prison service. The Prisons with the best record for reducing reoffending were closed by the Tories because if you want quality you need to pay and the Tories are all about selling off the country on the cheap. Who would want to be a prison warden nowadays when even the government don't respect you enough to pay you a decent wage and train you properly. This is what happens following the dumb American model of privatising everything which makes a few individuals rich while everyone else pays thru the nose for it.You can hardly blame the left by using Americanisms like 'liberals' when the right have been in government for years.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Yes because the liberals have made the country soft , should be hard labour and merciless beatings for all who break prison rules, 3 strikes and its the gallows.Then we solve the over crowding and also the reoffending problem.
    Actually it is the failure to invest in decent staff by the right wing Tory Government. When I worked in the criminal justice system they were forever failing to raise wages and cutting staff numbers. This meant very talented and hard working staff from case workers and law clerks right the way up to barristers left the prosecution service. The same has happened with the privatisation of probation (which I am sure Master will attest to) and the prison service. The Prisons with the best record for reducing reoffending were closed by the Tories because if you want quality you need to pay and the Tories are all about selling off the country on the cheap. Who would want to be a prison warden nowadays when even the government don't respect you enough to pay you a decent wage and train you properly. This is what happens following the dumb American model of privatising everything which makes a few individuals rich while everyone else pays thru the nose for it.You can hardly blame the left by using Americanisms like 'liberals' when the right have been in government for years.
    You seem to forget the left didn't get voted in.
    Why because they are useless , even more useless than the Tories.

FACT.

Also I'm not on the side of any government , I'm saying stop the play stations , and mobile phones . In with hard labour and an iron fist boot camp , that will be the deterrent.
    Then 3 strikes and your out , bring back the death penalty , that is where I'm coming from.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 02-15-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I've heard an 1/8th of an ounce is between £150/£250 depending on where in the UK you live.
    It's all shit these days anyway unless you use the DarkWeb/Bitcoins and take your chances getting some proper fish scale stuff delivered to your door.
    If you wanted to there's serious money to be made doing that as the quality is Really strong so you can cut 1g into 3g and it's still gonna be stronger than 90% of the shit people buy these days.
    The Government are seriously clamping down on it now and have dedicated police teams just to target the Darkweb drug problem in the UK.

It's a massive problem but in my opinion the lesser of two evils because as far as i'm concerned people will always take drugs of some kind.....
    Alcohol, cigarettes (both do way more damage than any "Illegal" drugs but are a huge tax earner so that's ok)
    At least people know that their product is pure if purchased from sites you can find with a bit of research and not full of unknown "legal high" cutting agents that seriously fuck people up.
    @smashup have you ever ordered coke or drugs on the dark web I'm curious to get something but know nothing about it

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

@smashup have you ever ordered coke or drugs on the dark web I'm curious to get something but know nothing about it

You can easily research it on the web so do your homework

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh my that's some real money i guess someone from Europe sent it

Thread Information