Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Is wrapping a fist differently really as bad as illegal IV use?
I dunno.

How about you take an illegal IV drip and I wrap my hands like Papa Trinidad did, soak my hands in water, and then beat you about the head and face and see how bad it is...?

Yeah?
Don't remember anything about dipping hands in water. Even Hopkins' trainer said it was only the way the hands were getting wrapped. It was re-wrapped and approved to fight with. Floyd fought after illegally using an IV. So severely hydrated that he required so much fluid through IV but instead of seeking medical attention he went home. Little Floyd who is too small to fight a monster like GGG at 160 and is supposedly a year round gym rat and never has trouble making weight. Whilst Pacquiao follows all the protocols fills in every form, informs the commission and then is still denied a shot for his shoulder before the fight. What Floyd did was actually cheating and against commission rules.

"Well, you just have to be honest, and I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to let, not only the Puerto Rican fans hear this, but I want the Trinidads to hear that the Fishers, along with Bernard Hopkins, have no problem with them, specially when it comes to the hand wraps, cheating and all that. We never thought Tito was cheating". A quote directly from Fisher himself.

You're fairly new, and obviously knowledgeable about boxing. So naturally you'll indulge RR for awhile and try to use logic and facts with him. That is until you realize RR is basically just a trolling, biased, hatemonger who carries on with his asinine arguments even after they've blown up in his face. Must be a riot at bar room sports conversations.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll just ignore him from now on then.