950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Muhammad Ali Son Says He Was Again Questioned at Airport

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Would anyone be surprised if it was found Ali's son had ties to terrorist groups.
    No I wouldn't be surprised at all. Gandalf seems to have lost the plot. I myself was held up for 3 hours at JFK International Airport in New York City in 2008 on my way back from Guyana in South America period as inconvenient as it was I was glad they were doing their job. Getting off thinks it's the end of the world because somebody was inconvenience for a few hours.
    It would be a pretty rotten thing to have your phone hacked and be interrogated for several hours after a 12 hour flight. The key is to avoid countries that behave in such a manner. Nobody else is experiencing terrorism because they don't hack phones and interrogate people for several hours. You are a hypocrite Brock. I am not sure you have a self beyond arguing the opposite of what another person says. You hold almost opposite views 6 months at a time.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Muhammad Ali Son Says He Was Again Questioned at Airport

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Would anyone be surprised if it was found Ali's son had ties to terrorist groups.
    No I wouldn't be surprised at all. Gandalf seems to have lost the plot. I myself was held up for 3 hours at JFK International Airport in New York City in 2008 on my way back from Guyana in South America period as inconvenient as it was I was glad they were doing their job. Getting off thinks it's the end of the world because somebody was inconvenience for a few hours.
    It would be a pretty rotten thing to have your phone hacked and be interrogated for several hours after a 12 hour flight. The key is to avoid countries that behave in such a manner. Nobody else is experiencing terrorism because they don't hack phones and interrogate people for several hours. You are a hypocrite Brock. I am not sure you have a self beyond arguing the opposite of what another person says. You hold almost opposite views 6 months at a time.
    isnt #hypocrite a bit more offensive than #lost the plot? you seem to lack equally-measured retorts.

Thread Information