Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Groves v Degale 2

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    "I'm not being disrespectful but he's not got the same sharpness or attitude he used to. I don't think he deserves a 50/50 split.
    Yeah god damn the attitude of that dude who had 3 world title shots and just didn't give up until against all odds managed to get a 4th shot to achieve his dream.

His attitude stinks these days I tell ya.
    That's why I said negotiations will be tough. Both have said their stance on it to the media and they don't match. Hopefully one side gives in.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd like to see it. One of the biggest fights the division could offer. I see it being pretty close again. I'd go with Groves. This is an excellent match if they can get it made.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes ....
    It will be great and excellent fight if there will be a rematch....
    Wish to see them again in a rematch...

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

George Groves will put his WBA belt on the line in the World Boxing Super Series in a bid to show he is the "best super-middleweight on the planet".

Groves, who stopped Fedor Chudinov last time out to be crowned world champion at the fourth time of asking, has officially entered the 16-man, two-weight elimination tournament which boasts the Muhammad Ali Trophy.

"I see the World Boxing Super Series as a chance for me to show everyone that I'm the best in the division," said Groves. "I believe I am the best super-middleweight on the planet and certainly the man to beat at 168lbs.

"I am proud to bring my WBA super-middleweight title to the tournament. I want to continue to test myself against the best and I am ready and willing to fight anyone. It will be exciting to see who else has the courage to enter such a brutal competition.

"The World Boxing Super Series is exactly what fighters and fans need - a simple and straightforward way to determine the best fighter in the division. I am really keen to be the first super-middleweight to lift the Muhammad Ali Trophy."

Groves is the first super-middleweight to sign up for the series, while IBF champion Murat Gassiev, WBC holder Mairis Briedis and two-time former champion Krzysztof Wlodarczyk have already entered the cruiserweight division.

In the inaugural season of the World Boxing Super Series, 16 elite fighters - eight super-middleweights and eight cruiserweights - will battle out a bracket-style elimination tournament. In both divisions, there will be four quarter-finals (September / October 2017), two semi-finals (early 201 and one final (May 201, making for a total of 14 high-class fights.

Further details and pairings will be revealed at a Draft Gala in Monaco in July.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...g-super-series
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information