Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jeremy Corbyn: Master of the 'high five'.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jeremy Corbyn: Master of the 'high five'.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    "anti-abortion"....because that's a bad thing? I would have assumed it would be something the Protestants and Catholics could find some common ground on. Oh well, i guess you learn something new every day
    Again you two really are inseperable

Brocyle or Lyleton you have become like Brangelina or Bennifer. Sweet really
    Thanks for answering my......oh that's right, you have no fucking clue how to answer a question.
    Lyle you jumped into a post not addressed to you, then whilst studiously not commenting on that posts main point whatsoever, and now you are accusing me of not answering you?

This is who our countries Prime Minister has chosen to power share with. I expect you agree with most of the points because people on the far right, like you and Muslim extremists, have an awful lot in common. Most normal people, that is those on the right, left and center, think that women should be allowed the rights you seem so eager to deny them.

This is Britain and we don't want far right Muslim extremists telling us how to run the country and dictating our values just like we don't want far right American or Northern Irish Christian extremists doing the same thing.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How dare you talk shit about Northern Irish, I kicked quite a bit of ass up in Belfas'

El Kabong Guest

Lyle you jumped into a post not addressed to you, then whilst studiously not commenting on that posts main point whatsoever, and now you are accusing me of not answering you?

This is who our countries Prime Minister has chosen to power share with. I expect you agree with most of the points because people on the far right, like you and Muslim extremists, have an awful lot in common. Most normal people, that is those on the right, left and center, think that women should be allowed the rights you seem so eager to deny them.

This is Britain and we don't want far right Muslim extremists telling us how to run the country and dictating our values just like we don't want far right American or Northern Irish Christian extremists doing the same thing.
    It's almost like you believe that.......

SOME CULTURES ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS

.......and here I was thinking that you couldn't tell, you couldn't ever tell

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's almost like you believe that.......

SOME CULTURES ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS

.......and here I was thinking that you couldn't tell, you couldn't ever tell
    It's not chess. Stop judging everyone else by your own standards.

NOT EVERYBODY IS LIKE YOU.

SO.... unlike you I would never take the extreme version of any culture and use it as a defining barometer by which to judge the whole. You do this and then cherry pick the most moderate and positive points of your own culture to discredit the other.

It's why you are so incredibly lame at proving anything ever. Hundreds of threads, and you very rarely win any debate. You are such a serial loser that you now inhabit the same kind of imaginary universe as Brockton.

You still are refusing to engage in any kind of meaningful debate here.

Could we add another column for Lyle? Is that what you find so irksome?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

SO.... unlike you I would never take the extreme version of any culture and use it as a defining barometer by which to judge the whole. You do this and then cherry pick the most moderate and positive points of your own culture to discredit the other.

It's why you are so incredibly lame at proving anything ever. Hundreds of threads, and you very rarely win any debate. You are such a serial loser that you now inhabit the same kind of imaginary universe as Brockton.

Are you not judging the DUP and Muslims who want Sharia? You DO know that according to a survey done by Gatesone Institute in 2016 that 23% of British Muslims want Sharia to replace British law and that 100,000 British Muslims SYMPATHIZE WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS. 52% of British Muslims said homosexuality should be illegal, but you were saying about EXTREME VERSIONS of culture? 52% isn't extreme it's a majority innit mate

Here's the best bit though.....34% of British Muslims surveyed said they'd inform the police if someone they knew got involved with Jihadis....only 1 out of 3
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7...muslims-survey

.....think the migrants coming over are going to be more MODERATE Muslims or do you think they might be a bit more hardcore?

I've yet to have a debate with you really, I'm willing to have one if you are, but even if you agree it'll turn into a shit show because you either cannot or will not debate. But please do complain more about it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you not judging the DUP and Muslims who want Sharia? You DO know that according to a survey done by Gatesone Institute in 2016 that 23% of British Muslims want Sharia to replace British law and that 100,000 British Muslims SYMPATHIZE WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS. 52% of British Muslims said homosexuality should be illegal, but you were saying about EXTREME VERSIONS of culture? 52% isn't extreme it's a majority innit mate

Here's the best bit though.....34% of British Muslims surveyed said they'd inform the police if someone they knew got involved with Jihadis....only 1 out of 3
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7...muslims-survey

.....think the migrants coming over are going to be more MODERATE Muslims or do you think they might be a bit more hardcore?

I've yet to have a debate with you really, I'm willing to have one if you are, but even if you agree it'll turn into a shit show because you either cannot or will not debate. But please do complain more about it.
    The Gatestone Institute is a FAR RIGHT anti Islamic Pro Isreal, Pro Christian, Think Tank.

It is possibly the most biased source you could choose to defend your non-existent argument.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

The Gatestone Institute is a FAR RIGHT anti Islamic Pro Isreal, Pro Christian, Think Tank.

It is possibly the most biased source you could choose to defend your non-existent argument.
    Then I guess we shouldn't worry about England having another terrorist attack then. Thanks for putting my mind at ease, phew....that is a load off.....no more terrorism in the UK. From here on out it's smooth sailing.

Right Beanz?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then I guess we shouldn't worry about England having another terrorist attack then. Thanks for putting my mind at ease, phew....that is a load off.....no more terrorism in the UK. From here on out it's smooth sailing.

Right Beanz?
    Of course not why why I say that ? How is you using an extreme right wing think tank as an excuse to spout your ignorant bollocks going to put anyone's mind at ease? Why should any Brit be worried about putting YOUR mind at ease?
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Of course not why why I say that ? How is you using an extreme right wing think tank as an excuse to spout your ignorant bollocks going to put anyone's mind at ease? Why should any Brit be worried about putting YOUR mind at ease?
    The problem we have here Beanz is that I'm quick to respond to terrorist attacks and say "Well it's a Militant Muslim who did this" typically I wait to read about how the attack took place and then dots are connected and it's plain as day who the perpetrator is/was. When I do that for some reason you get upset, I don't wish to make you upset, but at the same time I wonder what is going through your mind. I imagine it's more "Gee that is bad, I hope everyone is ok. How horrible, their families must be worried sick" worrying about the victims their families and all which is all well and good I don't have anything bad to say about it.....I just wonder why there's this hesitance to say who the perpetrator was, what they believe in, and why they did what they did? It should no longer come as a shock that it's Islamic Radicals. So a "OMG sooooo far right wing think tank" posts a survey they did and you dismiss it because it's right wing....alright then, what of the Pew Poll of Muslims? Is that wrong too? Is it wrong to look at the stats provided to us, to the world, and say "I think Islam has a bit of a problem"? But any time I criticize Islam you take great offense....Christianity ain't perfect in any of it's forms, it's a man made religion so obviously there will be flaws. Christianity worked out it's huge violent flaws AGES ago meanwhile Islam is in progress of being extremely violent....but I can't mention that?

The facts that I know and accept in regards to Militant Islam are as follows: 1. Jihadis are in our countries 2. Jihadis in our countries will attack our citizens 3. Apparently there are so many that they are hard to keep track of 4. there are Imams and Madrasas that are radicalizing more of these people every single day 5. It is only a matter of time before there is another attack on either of our nations and it'll suck really bad.

Brits shouldn't worry about my mind, I'm just saying the attacks are coming from inside both of our countries, that's a horrible thing AND if people aren't wise to the problem then it's not going to get better. I would like the problem to get better and in order for that to happen SOMETHING must be done, what that something is can be up for debate but just waiting for the next attack...that ain't cutting it for me.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The problem we have here Beanz is that I'm quick to respond to terrorist attacks and say "Well it's a Militant Muslim who did this" typically I wait to read about how the attack took place and then dots are connected and it's plain as day who the perpetrator is/was. When I do that for some reason you get upset, I don't wish to make you upset, but at the same time I wonder what is going through your mind. I imagine it's more "Gee that is bad, I hope everyone is ok. How horrible, their families must be worried sick" worrying about the victims their families and all which is all well and good I don't have anything bad to say about it.....I just wonder why there's this hesitance to say who the perpetrator was, what they believe in, and why they did what they did? It should no longer come as a shock that it's Islamic Radicals. So a "OMG sooooo far right wing think tank" posts a survey they did and you dismiss it because it's right wing....alright then, what of the Pew Poll of Muslims? Is that wrong too? Is it wrong to look at the stats provided to us, to the world, and say "I think Islam has a bit of a problem"? But any time I criticize Islam you take great offense....Christianity ain't perfect in any of it's forms, it's a man made religion so obviously there will be flaws. Christianity worked out it's huge violent flaws AGES ago meanwhile Islam is in progress of being extremely violent....but I can't mention that?

The facts that I know and accept in regards to Militant Islam are as follows: 1. Jihadis are in our countries 2. Jihadis in our countries will attack our citizens 3. Apparently there are so many that they are hard to keep track of 4. there are Imams and Madrasas that are radicalizing more of these people every single day 5. It is only a matter of time before there is another attack on either of our nations and it'll suck really bad.

Brits shouldn't worry about my mind, I'm just saying the attacks are coming from inside both of our countries, that's a horrible thing AND if people aren't wise to the problem then it's not going to get better. I would like the problem to get better and in order for that to happen SOMETHING must be done, what that something is can be up for debate but just waiting for the next attack...that ain't cutting it for me.
    The problem is that the last 'Muslim' terrorist was supported by the very people claiming to protect us from them, not who you would call the naive apologists on the left. Muslims clerics have declared fatwas on such people and repeated many times how heinous they regard their crimes. They have refused to bless or bury the terrorists and kicked them out of Mosques and reported them to the authorities. When all that happens it is not going to solve anything to pretend that is a case where Islam is the main reason for these fucked up scummy people doing what they do.

I am not offended by you criticizing Islam and nowhere have I tried to censor you saying that it is violent. I may have countered your argument and pointed out how flawed I think judging a culture or religion by those nutjobs who use it as an excuse to maim and kill is but that is not the same thing. When there is hesitance to say who the perpetrator is in this country it is because journalists have got it wrong before and widely assumed narratives are often later withdrawn, not because we have a societal wide problem of denial. The organised network often ends up being one or two individuals and ascribing all this power to tiny factions of people plays into their hands. While it is important not to censor the news more care could be placed in showing some perspective. That is why communities showing solidarity and stoicism is important. Not to pretend nothing has happened or that carrying on with daily life is more important than stopping further attacks or punishing accomplices but to deny them the oxygen of fear and free publicity. To give them and their ideology a big fuck you.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well all that pussyfooting around and tip toeing certainly hasn't denied them any Oxygen yet has it?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Well all that pussyfooting around and tip toeing certainly hasn't denied them any Oxygen yet has it?

So now you are for the toppling of Gaddafi? Make your mind up Steve stop trying to make everything into soundbite simplistic bollocks. You are better than that.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

So now you are for the toppling of Gaddafi? Make your mind up Steve stop trying to make everything into soundbite simplistic bollocks. You are better than that.
    I have not even mentioned the name Khadafi where did you pull that gem out of your ass?

El Kabong Guest

The problem is that the last 'Muslim' terrorist was supported by the very people claiming to protect us from them, not who you would call the naive apologists on the left. Muslims clerics have declared fatwas on such people and repeated many times how heinous they regard their crimes. They have refused to bless or bury the terrorists and kicked them out of Mosques and reported them to the authorities. When all that happens it is not going to solve anything to pretend that is a case where Islam is the main reason for these fucked up scummy people doing what they do.

I am not offended by you criticizing Islam and nowhere have I tried to censor you saying that it is violent. I may have countered your argument and pointed out how flawed I think judging a culture or religion by those nutjobs who use it as an excuse to maim and kill is but that is not the same thing. When there is hesitance to say who the perpetrator is in this country it is because journalists have got it wrong before and widely assumed narratives are often later withdrawn, not because we have a societal wide problem of denial. The organised network often ends up being one or two individuals and ascribing all this power to tiny factions of people plays into their hands. While it is important not to censor the news more care could be placed in showing some perspective. That is why communities showing solidarity and stoicism is important. Not to pretend nothing has happened or that carrying on with daily life is more important than stopping further attacks or punishing accomplices but to deny them the oxygen of fear and free publicity. To give them and their ideology a big fuck you.
    Well maybe this is where the UK and United States differ because I swear to you the media here wants nothing more than (and you can see examples of it in the Wikileaks emails) a white conservative/republican to be the culprit, they want Tim McVeigh again again again and then again. They DREAM of having that be the case, they want Dylann Roof 24/7.

"Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter."

I will say this, I am quite happy that the Australian Imam Tawhidi has stood up so courageously FOR his religion and AGAINST the terrorists. I see that right now Islam is at a crossroads it's either going the way of Abu Bakar al Baghdadi or it's going the way of Imam Tawhidi. One way is compatible with a peaceful world, the other is not. One is a step forward the other is a step backwards.

At the end of the day I think we all want this whole terrorism thing sorted out so we don't have to drop bombs or fly drones over to the Middle East and that they don't plot to blow us up....the rocky road is how do we get there from here?

Thread Information