Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor official

I'm starting to look forward to it too Rocco. Watching people give legitimacy to irrelevant things "if Floyd goes 50-0...." who cares about 50-0, it's meaningless?

"People are being hoodwinked" actually they aren't. Floyd and Connor are completely up front with the fact it is only about money. If they were saying Connor is the 2nd best boxer in the world they would be being hoodwinked. Hell, I haven't even heard anyone say Floyd is the best now. Just the best of his generation and that is obvious.

Everyone is saying Connor will lose but it will be fun. That's as straightforward as you can be.

But UFC fans really think Connor will win. They need to learn. This will teach them. And then the comparisons will stop and it will be "two different sports" as it always should have been until UFC fans lost their minds.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    I'm thrilled this fight is happening!
    A guy at work is willing to wager $500 even payout with me that McGregor wins.
    Watching this fight in a bar full of UFC chumps who are expecting McGregor to steamroller Floyd will be the cherry on top of the summer! Almost as satisfying as watching Floyd school Pac in front of a bunch of dumbass Pactards with no concept of greatness or skill.
    If they are seriously that dumb to bet like that then they deserve losing their money. My 10 year old nephew said the same thing, which shows you the mental age of these MMA fans.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I'm starting to look forward to it too Rocco. Watching people give legitimacy to irrelevant things "if Floyd goes 50-0...." who cares about 50-0, it's meaningless?

"People are being hoodwinked" actually they aren't. Floyd and Connor are completely up front with the fact it is only about money. If they were saying Connor is the 2nd best boxer in the world they would be being hoodwinked. Hell, I haven't even heard anyone say Floyd is the best now. Just the best of his generation and that is obvious.

Everyone is saying Connor will lose but it will be fun. That's as straightforward as you can be.

But UFC fans really think Connor will win. They need to learn. This will teach them. And then the comparisons will stop and it will be "two different sports" as it always should have been until UFC fans lost their minds.
    But...b b but but but...if Floyd fought McGregor in a cage Mayweather wouldn't last 2 rounds, s s s so that means that Mayweather is a pussy bitch, he should fight him in the cage UFC ROOOOCCCCCKKKKKKKKKSSSSS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll be shocked if (if this is a real fight) mcgregor goes more than 2 rounds

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by oakleyno1 View Post
    I'll be shocked if (if this is a real fight) mcgregor goes more than 2 rounds
    You are forgetting Floyd is a powder puff puncher and has not stopped anyone legally for many years.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

McGregor will go the same way as Hatton.

I still don't see why they can't have two fights.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But...b b but but but...if Floyd fought McGregor in a cage Mayweather wouldn't last 2 rounds, s s s so that means that Mayweather is a pussy bitch, he should fight him in the cage UFC ROOOOCCCCCKKKKKKKKKSSSSS

This is what you will read in all YouTube comments for years after the fight.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    McGregor will go the same way as Hatton.
    The trash talking should be a bit better from Conor though....really got to hand it to Conor for taking the fight, but then again that money will spend for a long long time.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post

Mayweather has had 49 professional boxing matches...Conor McGregor has had 0.....yes that makes Floyd a bit of a puss. Showman, good fighter, but in this specific bout, yes he's a pussy

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd and McGregor can do oil wrestling in an inflatable pool for all I care.

It shouldn't, and doesn't have to count on his professional boxing record.

What about this is so hard to understand??

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post

Mayweather has had 49 professional boxing matches...Conor McGregor has had 0.....yes that makes Floyd a bit of a puss. Showman, good fighter, but in this specific bout, yes he's a pussy
    I'm not advocating the fight, far from it in fact.

But the fight doesn't make Floyd a pussy, someone has told him he can get the 50 by fighting someone who has never had a professional bout and he can earn 100 million or whatever, bit of a no brainer for him.

On the other hand, you can fight him in a cage with tiny little gloves and get a real beat down, Floyd says "no thanks I'm a boxer not a UFC fighter, I'll sit on the millions I already have and keep my teeth thankyou very much"

Fight doesn't make sense but it is an easy nights work for more money than you me or either of our families will make in several lifetimes.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.... of course, you can almost predict who on here actually thinks it's legitimate.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We all know Floyd only took on McGregor 'cause Ronda up and got two losses on her record. Otherwise, it'd be her.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    We all know Floyd only took on McGregor 'cause Ronda up and got two losses on her record. Otherwise, it'd be her.
    Floyd would never hit a woman

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do u guys think this might actually happen. It's redicoulus, it would be like me and master fighting. I'd toy with him for three rounds

Thread Information