Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Roy was more full on head publicist and defense attorney last night than commentator. Making observations is one thing but constantly arguing anything different at every turn and just dismissing one side gets old. He showed his colors when he sat there berating Paul Williams during Lara fight meanwhile he's still going at 48 in side shows and Bingo Halls after being brutally KO'd a couple times. I'll take Teddy. It's not always pretty and occasionally he goes loud drunken Uncle but the man has legitimate passion for it. Can anyone seriously see him kissing arse and giving a near off camera pass to State commissioner last night post Rigo fiasco? I think Paulie is the best going today.
Love Roy, but yes he's a hypocrite n was talking how that young Russian fighter who Arias stopped was damaged goods and all this whilst Roy keeps fighting on pushing 50! Paulie still keeps it real just like he did after being robbed against Juan Diaz all those years ago.
The most wwe I've seen Paulie was after Diaz . That and rushing Broner about his side piece! The man has analytical depth as a commentator but down to Earth and doesn't wrap himself in it one way or the other.