Thread: Joshua v Klitschko in Vegas?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joshua v Klitschko in Vegas?

Philippines is PPV for Pac.

So that's USA, UK, OZ, Canada, Philippines, South Africa, India, Japan, South America (certain places), Europe (certain places), Asia (certain places)

Greedy fighters ruined boxing No I mean Greedy promoters ruined boxing No I mean Greedy TV companies ruined boxing.

Just accept your a tight miserable cunt that's not willing to pay for it. Gawds sake.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

So that's USA, UK, OZ, Canada, Philippines, South Africa, India, Japan, South America (certain places), Europe (certain places), Asia (certain places)

Greedy fighters ruined boxing No I mean Greedy promoters ruined boxing No I mean Greedy TV companies ruined boxing.

Just accept your a tight miserable cunt that's not willing to pay for it. Gawds sake.
    I saw pictures where Philippines were watching the fight on a big TV screen for free.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I saw pictures where Philippines were watching the fight on a big TV screen for free.
    you can watch most fights for free in your local boozer or sports bar, its still PPV

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

you can watch most fights for free in your local boozer or sports bar, its still PPV
    Explain how Miles can watch it free in South Korea?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He can watch the odd international fight for free the same way as we watch international fights for free, it depends on who buys the product. International content is peanuts compared to a live production.

How many more times? It's not that hard to work out. We have 20+ LIVE domestic dates on SKY alone, BoxNation/BT, ITV and Channel 5 all showing regular live boxing. And between BN/SKY just about every top international fight in the world that takes place FREEEEEE (if you subscribe).

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He can watch the odd international fight for free the same way as we watch international fights for free, it depends on who buys the product. International content is peanuts compared to a live production.

How many more times? It's not that hard to work out. We have 20+ LIVE domestic dates on SKY alone, BoxNation/BT, ITV and Channel 5 all showing regular live boxing. And between BN/SKY just about every top international fight in the world that takes place FREEEEEE (if you subscribe).
    So why do we have to pay extra for Box Office? No need, it is a scam created by promoters and TV companies.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So why do we have to pay extra for Box Office? No need, it is a scam created by promoters and TV companies.
    The horse has been flogged, it is what it is.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A "scam" that benefits fighters.

And here we go again.... (not really )

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Evil promoters are unnecessary?

For a big show apart from stumping up all the dosh (which means they do their dough if it doesn't sell) they have to sort out sponsorship, venues, councils, police, security, TV, international rights, radio, press, newspapers, merchandise, weigh-ins, opponents, undercards, medicals, drug testing, travel, flights, hotels, training facilities, transport, food, officials, commission, hospitality etc.

Why oh why does a fighter, who is training everyday to make sure he doesn't get his face caved in, employ these evil bastards? Surely anyone can see fighters just need to show a bit of elbow grease inbetween chin-ups and star-jumps.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Evil promoters are unnecessary?

For a big show apart from stumping up all the dosh (which means they do their dough if it doesn't sell) they have to sort out sponsorship, venues, councils, police, security, TV, international rights, radio, press, newspapers, merchandise, weigh-ins, opponents, undercards, medicals, drug testing, travel, flights, hotels, training facilities, transport, food, officials, commission, hospitality etc.

Why oh why does a fighter, who is training everyday to make sure he doesn't get his face caved in, employ these evil bastards? Surely anyone can see fighters just need to show a bit of elbow grease inbetween chin-ups and star-jumps.
    Fighters have to sign up to these promoters to earn a living otherwise they do not get exposure from the TV companies who work hand in hand with the self same promoters on exclusive contracts.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like it may happen on November 11th in Vegas

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/oth...-a3596456.html
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This had all gone quiet and i was beginning to think it may not actually happen.

Still have my doubts
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Correct! But it was created in order to pay the fighters the massive purses that they demand!
    Again, who makes the most out of a ppv event?
    And who puts money back into the sport? The Boxer or the Evil Promoter?
    Mate, you can't just rinse and repeat the same fucking drivel without acknowledging the answers to those questions.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Correct! But it was created in order to pay the fighters the massive purses that they demand!
    Mate, you can't just rinse and repeat the same fucking drivel without acknowledging the answers to those questions.
    It is in the promoters interest for the boxer to be paid less. The boxers purse comes out of their profit margin, and stop demanding people answer your questions it's just lame.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

It is in the promoters interest for the boxer to be paid less. The boxers purse comes out of their profit margin, and stop demanding people answer your questions it's just lame.
    @Beanz, I didn't "DEMAND" he answered, I just said until he answers , we'll just keep going round in circles.
    And besides , your answer didn't actually address the statement.
    Finally, who asked you about it and who the fuck are you to tell me to stop asking questions? 😎
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 07-27-2017 at 07:39 AM. Reason: I forgot the @Beanz bit and it really pisses him off! 😂😂😂

Thread Information