Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan V Joshua :)

Khan's wife wants freedom. After a while there would not be a single Muslim who lives in the West who will be able to keep their missus. When confonted with the slackness and whoredom the West has to offer your thirsty appetites, no Muslim woman will look at her man the same after a few years and a generation into the new world.

Plus... All women crave the dark meat. :P
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Amir Khan has announced on social media that he and his wife Faryal are "to split".

He also seemingly accuses her of cheating on him with fellow boxer Anthony Joshua.

His wife has responded accusing Amir Khan of cheating: "I think he just needs some attention because boxing hasn't been going well."

Anthony Joshua has denied any relationship, saying he has "never even met" Faryal Makhdoom Khan.

The 31-year-old British boxer married Pakistani-American Faryal Makhdoom in an elaborate ceremony in 2013.
    Faryal, who has a make-up business, has had a difficult relationship with her in-laws in the past, saying they called her "very fake".

The couple have a three-year-old daughter, Lamaisah, who was born in 2014.

She's now deleted most of her tweets about Amir Khan.

Anthony Joshua responded on Twitter with a clip of the Shaggy song It Wasn't Me.
    He also says he has "never even met" Faryal Khan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...c-twitter-spat

BOOM!!

That one had to hurt more than Garcia's left hand.

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Amir Khan has announced on social media that he and his wife Faryal are "to split".

He also seemingly accuses her of cheating on him with fellow boxer Anthony Joshua.

His wife has responded accusing Amir Khan of cheating: "I think he just needs some attention because boxing hasn't been going well."

Anthony Joshua has denied any relationship, saying he has "never even met" Faryal Makhdoom Khan.

The 31-year-old British boxer married Pakistani-American Faryal Makhdoom in an elaborate ceremony in 2013.
    Faryal, who has a make-up business, has had a difficult relationship with her in-laws in the past, saying they called her "very fake".

The couple have a three-year-old daughter, Lamaisah, who was born in 2014.

She's now deleted most of her tweets about Amir Khan.

Anthony Joshua responded on Twitter with a clip of the Shaggy song It Wasn't Me.
    He also says he has "never even met" Faryal Khan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...c-twitter-spat

BOOM!!

That one had to hurt more than Garcia's left hand.
    Why does she have to hurt people's feelings.... ?? A woman's words can cut deeper than any blade.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why should we be surprised at anything Pakistani muslims do ?

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    why should we be surprised at anything Pakistani muslims do ?
    Please elaborate?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Khan's wife wants freedom. After a while there would not be a single Muslim who lives in the West who will be able to keep their missus. When confonted with the slackness and whoredom the West has to offer your thirsty appetites, no Muslim woman will look at her man the same after a few years and a generation into the new world.

Plus... All women crave the dark meat. :P
    Beautiful post..lol

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Classic Showbiz with blood hype, who gives a shit? Khan, as his ex missus says, is a busted flush (tell us something we don't already know) . He has now to decide between interviews on loose women, celebrity up the jungle or fighting in Sheffield. Tough choice!

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fame came too early for khan, he was a child, probably an immature 17 year old, and he never really lived it down or recentered himself

his career doesn't seem to have been guided well either
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    fame came too early for khan, he was a child, probably an immature 17 year old, and he never really lived it down or recentered himself

Also he seems a thick twat and that has not helped him. His best time ironically came when he was with Roach, a trainer that he was not suited to but got the best out of him. If he was with Virgil, he would be a boring defensive wizard no one wanted to watch box.

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also he seems a thick twat and that has not helped him. His best time ironically came when he was with Roach, a trainer that he was not suited to but got the best out of him. If he was with Virgil, he would be a boring defensive wizard no one wanted to watch box.
    I've had the misfortune of meeting khan in a few restaurants etc. , and he is as thick as a rhino's foreskin.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

I've had the misfortune of meeting khan in a few restaurants etc. , and he is as thick as a rhino's foreskin.
    Just as I imagined he would be.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom breaks silence to reveal what caused bitter row over Anthony Joshua

Faryal Makhdoom has finally explained the confusion behind the shocking Anthony Joshua cheating accusations.

Last week, Olympic champion Amir Khan announced he was divorcing his wife after discovering what he believed to be a Snapchat conversation between her and fellow boxer Anthony Joshua.

As well as shocking most of Twitter, the astonishing public announcement also appeared to have come as a surprise to his wife and mother of his daughter, who tweeted him back saying: "I'm not sure if it's your family tweeting for you. But I'm not the one who been in the papers for cheating."

After some subtle social media digs between the pair, lots of drama in Dubai and also Anthony Joshua wading in himself to deny the accusations, Faryal and Amir have apologised for their very public spat.

Late on Thursday, Faryal told her followers that the furious fall out was all a huge misunderstanding.

"I've been quiet for some time... because I myself didn't know what's going on. Everything that's going on is just not right and a complete misunderstanding," she wrote in a note posted on Twitter.

"The screenshots sent to Amir were 'fake' and Amir though Joshua and I were speaking... when we have never even met. Anger took the better of him and he tweeted away without thinking there was absolutely NO truth to it.

"It's all cleared up with both teams now and again, there was NOTHING like that going on. Apologies for all this nonsense. Let's get on with life now..."

Amir then tweeted his wife's note to Anthony Joshua, adding: "Glad all is cleared up and all lies. I got angry like any man would. No truth to it. Good to know."

Last week Amir stunned his fans when he announced he was splitting from Faryal and accused her of cheating on him with Joshua.

He wrote: "So me and the wife Faryal have agreed to split. I'm currently in Dubai. Wish her all the best."

He followed it up with a screenshot of a Snapchat conversation, which he claimed was between Faryal and Joshua.

While not going so far as to apologise, he went on to admit the only reason he went to Dubai was to rile his wife.

"I partied in Dubai with friends to get my wife angry," he shared on Twitter. "Shouldn't have. That's not like me and I'll prove that."

However, he went on to say the pair were still getting a divorce.

"I still have made my decision to leave Faryal. It happens in life. The relationship was getting unhealthy. I wish her nothing but the best."

"Faryal moved on quick. Always mentioned to me how much she wanted to be with another guy, from all people another boxer," he tweeted.

"Lol moved up in the weight classes lol. Trust me I ain't the jealous type. No need to send me pictures of the men your talking to disgusted."

He went on: "Left my family and friends for this Faryal. I'm not hurt but another fighter. I'm making it public. You getting the divorce."

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainme...cid=spartandhp
    Last edited by Master; 08-12-2017 at 02:02 AM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I posted a few years ago how there was a Bollywood event in Leeds one night. Can't remember why. Khan just drove his (or borrowed Lamborghini) round the city centre loop all night past all the bars and smiling at us all out the window shouting hi look at me aren't I ace (maybe not exactly that but you get the general idea)

I thought he was a complete cock before that night so you can imagine how I felt afterwards.

I want to see him back in the ring and battered one last time.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I doubt this woman made the jump from 3 inches to 12
    But if she did then there is no way Khan could take her back
    He would not longer touch the sides (if he ever did)

Thread Information