Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Experts describe what went wrong in fatal kickboxing fight at Eagles Club

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Experts describe what went wrong in fatal kickboxing fight at Eagles Club

This just popped up on YouTube, I know its kickboxing and not boxing but I thought I'd stick it in here anyway

Fucking horrific it is, everyone involved is complicit in this poor fella's death, it could be a well known case but I've never seen it before.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Experts describe what went wrong in fatal kickboxing fight at Eagles Club

That is sick. That fight should have been stopped ages ago. Disgusting and very sad.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Experts describe what went wrong in fatal kickboxing fight at Eagles Club

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    That is sick. That fight should have been stopped ages ago. Disgusting and very sad.
    TBH he looked fucked in the 1st they should be sued

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was difficult to watch. He seemed fine in the 1st round, Dean. However, the difference between the second and first was pretty immense. I am one for letting fighters go on, but he wasn't even able to defend himself and was wobbling all over the place. How nobody could see that it needed to be stopped at the end of the second or immediately as the third continued in the same way is beyond me. The referee was right there, the doctor was right there....playing with his phone. Not good at all.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The behavior by the officials after the fight too. Just beyond poor. That doctor needs to be criminalised. For 10 minutes he did naff all to help that fighter who could barely stand.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was a orchestrated premeditated crime for a local promotion. Munsons lone cornerman acted more like a hired goon working for the apparent local gym fighter and the Doctor needs his phone shoved up his arse. Needed to be stopped after 2nd clearly. Key word being "unregulated sport" and sadly boxing has more than a few locals still going as well. How anyone would classify that as a 'amateur' bout is also insane.

Thread Information