Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  68
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: White Nationalists and the alt right. Racist as fuck is no better than woke as fuck

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: White Nationalists and the alt right. Racist as fuck is no better than woke as fu

[QUOTE=El Kabong;1452777]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Well today's "Feminism" IS cancer, it's fucking horrible, and you wouldn't fucking know because you take it on the surface "Oh Feminism means equality"...yeah maybe in 1955 it did, but right now Feminism is not just pro-woman it's very much ANTI-man....and I'm sorry maybe YOU are anti man, maybe YOU want to take all things male and throw them on the trash heap of history, but I believe there are quite a few good things that men provide society.
    What the fucking hell is that supposed to mean? You sound like an arrogant little boy? I consider myself a feminist, my daughter would consider herself a feminist as would her mother. All 5 of my sisters would consider themselves to be feminists and I would hope my granddaughter would grown up and choose to be a feminist, and stay away from backward cunts like you. I support local and feminist organisations usually cover their events without a charge. Most of the female boxers i know would consider themselves feminists, as does my sister in law and most of the women in her MMA classes. You just assume everyone is like you. We are not and just because you are ultra conservative and spend your life fretting over people not agreeing with you, you will one day grow up and realise it is a wide world out there and not everyone is like you. You are such a know it all pretentious prick and your attitude and politics stink. If you think all women problems were solved in 1955 then you are a part of the problem.
    Well it's humorous to me that you rant like that Beanz, I mean it REALLY is.

What is Feminism focused on right now? What is the cause du jour of Feminism? Hmmm It's simple as that really to show the absolute disconnect between Western Feminism and what is going on in the world.

Mukhtar Mai ....SURVIVOR
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukht%...C4%81%27%C4%AB

Where are YOU Mr. White Knight? What are you fucking doing other than getting on ME for posting such things? You are angry at me for merely bringing these things up and you think you're fucking helping women.

I'm sorry that I believe in actual equal rights and not your fucking petty ass first world problems.
    It's not a rant Lyle. When you go on for hundreds of pages over literally years about something like all feminists being ugly then that is a rant. This is you projecting your own huge, massive unending list of hang ups onto everyone else. I am angry at you for suggesting that me, my family and most of my friends all subscribe to a cancerous belief system and the arrogance of you as a young man without any children telling me what I should believe. Again it is only you that would fail to even see the obstacles that women still face today. It is only dullards like you that would not see the irony in you assuming that feminists would only be worried about the rights of white women, and not all women. You can't have it both ways you fucking numpty. You said that you didn't even feel anything after seeing a dead refugee child washed up on a Mediterranean beach a and now you are going to lecture feminists about not fighting for Muslim women's rights? Do you not credit women with the ability to do anything but remain passive? Why would any self respecting SJW only be interested in the rights of people in their own country? Do you not even have enough respect to read anything I post? Can you not recall anything that may contradict your made up version of who you are suggesting i must be, simply so you can win an internet argument ?You are now suggesting that the victims in the Weinstein case are to blame because being lefties they must have profited from it as they are all hypocrites.

All these things are much worse than being woke as fuck
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: White Nationalists and the alt right. Racist as fuck is no better than woke as fu

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Do you think that these "migrants" will not only assimilate but be in mixed ethnic (let alone race) relationships? There's quite a few marrying their first cousins....doesn't bode well I'd say.
    Do you mean the Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Belgians, Vikings,and Normans? Or are you talking about the original settlers here?
    Don't act like it disingenuous idiot don't try to play dumb. We can see right through you. The anglos and the jutes and the Normans they're almost all the exact same kind of people they all look the same they're all white they all come from the same part of the world. Are you now going to try to tell us that so mollies are going to blend and assimilate in with Welsh? Are you now going to tell us that syrians are going to blend in with Cornish people? Are you now going to try to tell us the nonsensical delusional sjw rainbow Kumbaya want to be wishful thinking that Afghan ease and Sudanese are going to blend in and intermarry with white Scottish people? You're out of your mind

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Ironic , a muslim commits a terrorist act and the liberals say " not all muslims are terrorists ".
    Which of course is true.

But if you are white and you happen to care about your national identity , then you are a skin head far right nut job WHITE NATIONALIST.

Well I can trace my heritage back over hundreds of years , deep rooted in England . So I care about my country England.

How many of us can say that ?

Sorry to burst your bubble but all you are doing is boasting about being an immigrant. Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Belgians, Vikings,Normans are all immigrant minorities compared to the original settlers on this island who were the Basques . Yes the Cornish and Welsh are the oldest and most ancient settlers of this land now called England by the immigrant invaders. St George as you know was a foreigner most likely from Palestine or Turkey and also the patron saint of Aragon, Bavaria, Catalonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, Germany and Greece; and of Moscow, Istanbul, Genoa and Venice .

I was a skinhead and so can understand how frustrating it is to be labelled by just the way you look. Nobody is calling you a far right nut job white nationalist here, but here you are questioning how many people here care about their country? I have always been proud to be English. I have always been annoyed by the bollocks that idiots post about Anglo Saxons when they are such a tiny insignificant part of the English Story. The Flag which I have no problem with wearing on an England football shirt or the Mrs hanging out of the car or across our windows when there is a Euro or world cup on is actually more of a religious thing, with the red cross going back for eons and representing the Christian (and crusading )part that you would call superstitious nonsense.

It always makes me laugh that Miles and Brockton who have always been the first to go on about Immigrants and strict border control, used to castigate me for the stupidity of patriotism in the past or taking pride in the history and traditions of the country you were born in. My mothers family goes back generations here and even my old man was born here so I am as proud of being English as I am of everything else that make sup my ancestry. Having Jewish, Irish, Polish and Romany on my fathers side is actual about as English as you can get. We are a nation of mongrels and there in lies our adaptability and tenacity.

You tiny brained bastard , the ones from the past didn't get a free life from the masses, don't you see the difference you idiot ?
    The tail wagging the fucking dog , take a look at yourself you fool.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ironic , a muslim commits a terrorist act and the liberals say " not all muslims are terrorists ".
    Which of course is true.

But if you are white and you happen to care about your national identity , then you are a skin head far right nut job WHITE NATIONALIST.

Well I can trace my heritage back over hundreds of years , deep rooted in England . So I care about my country England.

How many of us can say that ?

Sorry to burst your bubble but all you are doing is boasting about being an immigrant. Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Belgians, Vikings,Normans are all immigrant minorities compared to the original settlers on this island who were the Basques . Yes the Cornish and Welsh are the oldest and most ancient settlers of this land now called England by the immigrant invaders. St George as you know was a foreigner most likely from Palestine or Turkey and also the patron saint of Aragon, Bavaria, Catalonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, Germany and Greece; and of Moscow, Istanbul, Genoa and Venice .

I was a skinhead and so can understand how frustrating it is to be labelled by just the way you look. Nobody is calling you a far right nut job white nationalist here, but here you are questioning how many people here care about their country? I have always been proud to be English. I have always been annoyed by the bollocks that idiots post about Anglo Saxons when they are such a tiny insignificant part of the English Story. The Flag which I have no problem with wearing on an England football shirt or the Mrs hanging out of the car or across our windows when there is a Euro or world cup on is actually more of a religious thing, with the red cross going back for eons and representing the Christian (and crusading )part that you would call superstitious nonsense.

It always makes me laugh that Miles and Brockton who have always been the first to go on about Immigrants and strict border control, used to castigate me for the stupidity of patriotism in the past or taking pride in the history and traditions of the country you were born in. My mothers family goes back generations here and even my old man was born here so I am as proud of being English as I am of everything else that make sup my ancestry. Having Jewish, Irish, Polish and Romany on my fathers side is actual about as English as you can get. We are a nation of mongrels and there in lies our adaptability and tenacity.

You tiny brained bastard , the ones from the past didn't get a free life from the masses, don't you see the difference you idiot ?
    The tail wagging the fucking dog , take a look at yourself you fool.
    A free life from the masses? Make your mind up, one minute they are stealing jobs the next they are all spongers. What does 'take a look at yourself fool' mean? I save you and other English tax payers a fortune by caring for my Mrs and working. I even worked full time when I was a mature student at university and the kids were still at school. You make a lot of assumptions of people who are different to you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

It's not a rant Lyle. When you go on for hundreds of pages over literally years about something like all feminists being ugly then that is a rant. This is you projecting your own huge, massive unending list of hang ups onto everyone else. I am angry at you for suggesting that me, my family and most of my friends all subscribe to a cancerous belief system and the arrogance of you as a young man without any children telling me what I should believe. Again it is only you that would fail to even see the obstacles that women still face today. It is only dullards like you that would not see the irony in you assuming that feminists would only be worried about the rights of white women, and not all women. You can't have it both ways you fucking numpty. You said that you didn't even feel anything after seeing a dead refugee child washed up on a Mediterranean beach a and now you are going to lecture feminists about not fighting for Muslim women's rights? Do you not credit women with the ability to do anything but remain passive? Why would any self respecting SJW only be interested in the rights of people in their own country? Do you not even have enough respect to read anything I post? Can you not recall anything that may contradict your made up version of who you are suggesting i must be, simply so you can win an internet argument ?You are now suggesting that the victims in the Weinstein case are to blame because being lefties they must have profited from it as they are all hypocrites.

All these things are much worse than being woke as fuck
    Oh yeah, sure it's just you being calm and collected, you're never angry

Fine believe in Feminism all you want, I'm not stopping you, where am I stopping you?.....I'm still free to say what I want to about it and point out the hypocrisies in it and there ARE hypocrisies in it.

What obstacles? They're are more women in college right now than men, the whole "Women make .77 cents for every dollar a man makes" HORSE SHIT pre-marriage women actually earn more, men are more likely to die on the job more likely to commit suicide more combat casualties etc where's the obstacles in the West Now world wide, you fucking bet women have it hard, and if feminism was what it is advertised as then those women in the Middle East would be A#1 on the list to help, they aren't FACT and the minutia Western Feminists get riled up about, it's absurd.....IT the movie IT was blasted by a writer who said the misogyny in that movie was the scariest part....and yet I never see you get on a feminist and be all "Hey, eyes on the prize here, focus on the big picture and women world wide" no you just bumble your stupid ass through life and claim "I'm a feminist, I believe in equal rights"...no you're a virtue signalling moral grand stander.

"It is only dullards like you that would not see the irony in you assuming that feminists would only be worried about the rights of white women, and not all women."
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0479c59d72d37
    Good old Intersectional Feminism, oh they're worried about the rights of POC Feminists as well.....just not those in countries outside of America.

Quick question before I get to your bringing up Alan Kurdi, what do you think of Women's March Organizer Linda Sarsour? Think she's a good representative for women? Just wondering....I know you wouldn't ever answer but in asking I am showing faith that eventually you might.

So, where did I mention Alan Kurdi and Feminism and how is that related? Migrants hop on boats to come to the West and get new teeth (Alan Kurdi's father) and what I can't say "Fuck that's fucking dumb, why would you risk your child's life so you could get new teeth? No safer passage than that? No dentists in Turkey?" As for Feminism, how's about the free flow of IDEAS and make the WORLD better rather than moving people all around to places the have a hard time getting to alive?

You are now suggesting that the victims in the Weinstein case are to blame because being lefties they must have profited from it as they are all hypocrites.
    Your reading comprehension skills are SHOCKING. I didn't say anything of the sort I actually said it's shocking that actresses would feel they had to subject themselves to that kind fo work environment.....but it's cool, I'll carry on without an apology

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BUMP.

I was looking for the "Woke as Fuck" thread, but found this one (which I never wrote in) and decided to put this here instead.

https://www.cf.org/news/native-ameri...k-to-redskins/

"Native American Group Threatens National Boycott If Washington NFL Team Doesn’t Change Name Back to ‘Redskins’"

See... here's the thing. I agree with the statement of the thread title. "Racist as fuck" IS no better than "woke as fuck." Racism, IMHO, is one of the most despicable sentiments held by man. It's based on fear, ignorance, lust for hatred, and all kinds of dark sentiments. And to racism, you can add ethnic prejudices, sexism, and the like. To be clear, I'm not including wanting to force life choices on other people... so I'll add that disclaimer.

But to see the very subjects (Native Americans) of this issue decry the change of a team name, and threaten to boycott the NFL if they don't change it back... well... that would be almost funny if it wasn't so damn ironically tragic. I won't regurgitate the points that are very well explained in the article. Suffice it to say what I've ALWAYS said and maintained. Changing team names and pancake syrup name brands (Aunt Jemima) does NOTHING to change the very real problems of racism in any society. It's misdirected window dressing. It's low hanging fruit. Except in this case it isn't even being picked from the right tree. It's ridiculous grandstanding by those who really don't want to do one damn thing to tackle the problems for real. So they pick on meaningless bullshit... pat each other on the back on a job well done... and go back to their pitiful lives.

Meanwhile... you've got the very same Native Americans who I guess were apparently supposed to be (cough) grateful for this gesture... and they're up in arms and threatening to boycott the league if they don't change the name back.

Priceless.

So yes. Racist as fuck is just as bad as woke as fuck. But make no mistake about it. When people refuse to roll up their sleeves and do things for real... this is the type of brainless shit that happens. Speaking of "fuck".....

WHO THE FUCK instructed this woke mob to speak up for the Native Americans?? Who gave them permission to act as their spokespersons and pressure the NFL to make this change?

Where are they now that the Native American groups are protesting the name change??

Why aren't they now proceeding to tackle every other professional and collegiate team with a supposedly "offensive" team name? (I'll just throw it out there that the list is quite long. Lots of work to do. ).

Pathetic.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That takes me back, thanks for the bump.

FYI Titofan, Tommy Robinson was imprisoned for contempt of court and declared himself bankrupt after losing a court case to a schoolboy.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At least Luton got promoted to cheer up poor yaxley lennon

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who gets to set what the "middle ground" is, thus predetermining what the extremes would then be based on that middle ground?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Who gets to set what the "middle ground" is, thus predetermining what the extremes would then be based on that middle ground?
    I think the only sensible choice would be people who paid for blue check marks on Twitter.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    That takes me back, thanks for the bump.

FYI Titofan, Tommy Robinson was imprisoned for contempt of court and declared himself bankrupt after losing a court case to a schoolboy.

Robinson seems like quite the character. To (sort of) paraphrase the Orange Orangutan... something I'm not fond of doing... there's trashy people on both sides.

But back to the Redskins issue. I personally (I'm a big fan of the NFL and have been for years) refuse to call them the Washington Commanders. To me they'll always be the Washington Redskins.

Not a big deal to those across the pond, admittedly. Few of you have even heard of the NFL. But a big deal in the overall picture of things.

What's laughable is that history accounts and records have been revised, calling the team the Commanders, when all the records and history was made under the old name.

Now you've got the supposedly offended group calling for the reinstatement of the old name.

You can't make this shit up.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    I think the only sensible choice would be people who paid for blue check marks on Twitter.
    Absolutely agree 🤣 or we could leave it to career "fence sitters" who think it's a virtue to always and maniacally seek out the so-called "Middle ground" in order to appear "even keeled" which is really a way to always play it safe and always avoid getting accused of being "too extreme". Anybody can always just find the "Middle ground" with the top of the fence wedged into their ass crack, and pat themselves on the back and be proud of their MILKTOAST stance.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Absolutely agree 🤣 or we could leave it to career "fence sitters" who think it's a virtue to always and maniacally seek out the so-called "Middle ground" in order to appear "even keeled" which is really a way to always play it safe and always avoid getting accused of being "too extreme". Anybody can always just find the "Middle ground" with the top of the fence wedged into their ass crack, and pat themselves on the back and be proud of their MILKTOAST stance.

Yeah there's no middle ground or fence sitting in being racist or woke. It's like being pregnant. It's either yes or no.

People aren't "just a little racist." People aren't "just a little woke."

It's a matter of common sense, principles, and not being afraid to speak your mind.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    BUMP.

I was looking for the "Woke as Fuck" thread, but found this one (which I never wrote in) and decided to put this here instead.

https://www.cf.org/news/native-ameri...k-to-redskins/

"Native American Group Threatens National Boycott If Washington NFL Team Doesn’t Change Name Back to ‘Redskins’"

See... here's the thing. I agree with the statement of the thread title. "Racist as fuck" IS no better than "woke as fuck." Racism, IMHO, is one of the most despicable sentiments held by man. It's based on fear, ignorance, lust for hatred, and all kinds of dark sentiments. And to racism, you can add ethnic prejudices, sexism, and the like. To be clear, I'm not including wanting to force life choices on other people... so I'll add that disclaimer.

But to see the very subjects (Native Americans) of this issue decry the change of a team name, and threaten to boycott the NFL if they don't change it back... well... that would be almost funny if it wasn't so damn ironically tragic. I won't regurgitate the points that are very well explained in the article. Suffice it to say what I've ALWAYS said and maintained. Changing team names and pancake syrup name brands (Aunt Jemima) does NOTHING to change the very real problems of racism in any society. It's misdirected window dressing. It's low hanging fruit. Except in this case it isn't even being picked from the right tree. It's ridiculous grandstanding by those who really don't want to do one damn thing to tackle the problems for real. So they pick on meaningless bullshit... pat each other on the back on a job well done... and go back to their pitiful lives.

Meanwhile... you've got the very same Native Americans who I guess were apparently supposed to be (cough) grateful for this gesture... and they're up in arms and threatening to boycott the league if they don't change the name back.

Priceless.

So yes. Racist as fuck is just as bad as woke as fuck. But make no mistake about it. When people refuse to roll up their sleeves and do things for real... this is the type of brainless shit that happens. Speaking of "fuck".....

WHO THE FUCK instructed this woke mob to speak up for the Native Americans?? Who gave them permission to act as their spokespersons and pressure the NFL to make this change?

Where are they now that the Native American groups are protesting the name change??

Why aren't they now proceeding to tackle every other professional and collegiate team with a supposedly "offensive" team name? (I'll just throw it out there that the list is quite long. Lots of work to do. ).

Pathetic.
    A quick google shows that this group are a bunch of grifting bullshitters funded by Daniel Snyder, the NFL team's former owner. Here's a list of the board of directors: Jonathan Tso, David Finkenbinder, Demetrius Maraz, Jeffrey Charley.

Some good old Native American names in there.

The guy who wrote this story obviously didn't want the truth to get in the way of lots of clicks so didn't point this out to his readers.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once again not the old ownership or the new ownership of the team nor the people who own the Cleveland MLB team or the Blackhawks or any other team owner in a similar predicament give a flying fuck about what Native Americans think. What they care about is what suburban mothers think when they're considering whether to buy a team jersey for their kids. The George Floyd protests polling revealed a sea change in Middle American attitudes to this sort of stuff which is why we've seen name changes for teams and similar stuff. This is not about the world going woke or the woke mind disease or the imminent breakdown of society or anything else like that. It's about the Benjamins like everything else in America. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Thread Information