Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  8
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some thoughts about a recent trip to Japan.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Some thoughts about a recent trip to Japan.

You don't even have a TEFL qualification? So what happened to top of the food pile NYC?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He went from facation to fake living arrangements

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You don't even have a TEFL qualification? So what happened to top of the food pile NYC?
    My master's degree from one of the top International Management schools on planet Earth called Thunderbird the American Graduate School of International Management in Glendale Arizona has always been enough for my employers in Malaysia and in South Korea and in Turkey and in New York City to take the place of a 6 or sometimes even for week tefl certificate program. Because I have a bachelor's degree from Rutgers University the State University of New Jersey in English literature and I graduated with a 3.67 grade-point average and made the honor roll and the Dean's List I have not so far needed a tefl certificate but I'm deciding to do one now thank you very much wiseass Plymouth c***

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing that they give you 6 weeks off to go to study for a certificate in.....Japan. You could do that more cheaply and easily in New York.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Amazing that they give you 6 weeks off to go to study for a certificate in.....Japan. You could do that more cheaply and easily in New York.
    Need to put on my fishing boots as the shit is getting deep

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

idiot i quit the job

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    idiot i quit the job
    Why, idiot your getting mad like buddy beanz

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Risky, but good for you if you have something better lined up. What about your wife though? Combined your income was pretty good. If I went to Japan my wife would struggle as she doesn't speak Japanese. Would be a risk on my one temporary visa. Hopefully you are thinking it through properly. Teaching is easy single, but marriage complicates it. No job security in what we do.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Risky, but good for you if you have something better lined up. What about your wife though? Combined your income was pretty good. If I went to Japan my wife would struggle as she doesn't speak Japanese. Would be a risk on my one temporary visa. Hopefully you are thinking it through properly. Teaching is easy single, but marriage complicates it. No job security in what we do.
    Miles don't buy it. Read the title. It says thoughts on recent trip to Japan which indicates it came and went. He can't keep his story straight

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock didn't start this thread, Walrus. I've no idea what he is up to, but even if he is not telling porkies he is being less than straight with us. Why only now to tell us now he has quit his job? Why now tell us about a course? And why do it in.....Japan? Why no photos despite him being a photo addict? Well fishy.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock didn't start this thread, Walrus. I've no idea what he is up to, but even if he is not telling porkies he is being less than straight with us. Why only now to tell us now he has quit his job? Why now tell us about a course? And why do it in.....Japan? Why no photos despite him being a photo addict? Well fishy.
    Yeah he didn't start it but I figured I'd try

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course it's fishy. He is in Japan. They love the fish, and being an island like us, are almost as racist as the British. The other thing we have in common is we both love robots but only we have one running the show

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My master's degree from one of the top International Management schools on planet Earth called Thunderbird the American Graduate School of International Management in Glendale Arizona has always been enough for my employers in Malaysia and in South Korea and in Turkey and in New York City to take the place of a 6 or sometimes even for week tefl certificate program. Because I have a bachelor's degree from Rutgers University the State University of New Jersey in English literature and I graduated with a 3.67 grade-point average and made the honor roll and the Dean's List I have not so far needed a tefl certificate but I'm deciding to do one now thank you very much wiseass Plymouth c***
    Nobody is saying you are not clever or have no qualifications it is just quite mind boggling that somebody teaching English as a foreign language for like 20 + years does not have a simple certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign language. It is obviously well with in your grasp, as students over here pick one up on their holidays to earn some pocket money before they start their proper job
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody is saying you are not clever or have no qualifications it is just quite mind boggling that somebody teaching English as a foreign language for like 20 + years does not have a simple certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign language. It is obviously well with in your grasp, as students over here pick one up on their holidays to earn some pocket money before they start their proper job
    True and that's why I am doing one now

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True and that's why I am doing one now
    You are in ny

Thread Information