Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ISLAMIC TERRORISM: 9 KILLED, 11 seriously injured in Lower Manhattan NYC

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: ISLAMIC TERRORISM: 9 KILLED, 11 seriously injured in Lower Manhattan NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    May they rest in peace and may god have mercy on their souls.
    Nice to have someone considerate and thoughtful posting about the victims with no agenda.
    Liberals have no agenda to Islamic terrorists ?
    Turn the other cheek ?
    Leaflet campaign ?
    I do wonder if a white person who was anti muslim in Saudi Arabia would get any sympathy from the general public if he killed people on the street with a truck ? hmmmmmm
    Wouldn't even have to do that just being gay is punishable by death over there....but hey all cultures are beautiful and equal man.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ISLAMIC TERRORISM: 9 KILLED, 11 seriously injured in Lower Manhattan NYC

Fenster your point doesn't make any sense we do have the death penalty in the United States of America. It is normally carried out by lethal injection in a chamber where there can be anywhere from 5 to 10 or 15 people observing family members members of the family who were the victims of the murders crime the press and journalists. I don't see what the big deal would be to do a public hanging.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I told you 24 hours ago that he would call for the death penalty and now you see that he is calling for the death penalty. Screw Guantanamo Bay this mass murder has now requested an Isis flag in his hospital room and has already complained that the food is not Halal just like I said yesterday. @Master @Fenster he is bragging in his hospital room about how many people he killed and regretting and lamenting that he did not kill more. He has requested and actually demanded through his lawyer to be able to display an Isis flag in his room in the hospital. But that's okay you think this person should keep getting taxpayers money? Can you not get past the European liberalism which is so anti death penalty and in this case see the sense that it definitely makes? @El Kabong

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Fenster your point doesn't make any sense we do have the death penalty in the United States of America. It is normally carried out by lethal injection in a chamber where there can be anywhere from 5 to 10 or 15 people observing family members members of the family who were the victims of the murders crime the press and journalists. I don't see what the big deal would be to do a public hanging.
    The fact you can't differentiate between the justice/acts of your own country and the masses that you despise doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by Fenster; 11-03-2017 at 06:54 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The fact you can't differentiate between the justice/acts of your own country and the masses that you despise doesn't make sense.
    How utterly judgemental! I think ANY murderer should get the death penalty! I do not differentiate. What on Earth are you wrongly interpreting about me?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Soooooo when are we going to have a talk about Truck control?

People have died.....Trucks are not safe. There's only 1 use for trucks, that's driving OVER things......PEOPLE are things......trucks are for driving over PEOPLE......evil!

Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to have guns............ NOR be given driver's licenses.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

People have died.....Trucks are not safe. There's only 1 use for trucks, that's driving OVER things......PEOPLE are things......trucks are for driving over PEOPLE......evil!
    @Master so quick to agree with pie in the sky, no kidding son, of course mentally ill shouldnt have guns, question is, sir, HOW THE FUCK DO U DETERMINE WHO IS MENTALLY ILL AND WHO ISNT? If we tried to test people then your lot would cry its a violation of peoples' privacy and rights.
    Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to have guns............ NOR be given driver's licenses.
    @Master so quick to agree with pie in the sky, no kidding son, of course mentally ill shouldnt have guns, question is, sir, HOW THE FUCK DO U DETERMINE WHO IS MENTALLY ILL AND WHO ISNT? If we tried to test people then your lot would cry its a violation of peoples' privacy and rights.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I'm sure that the "pre-crime" division of the FBI is right on that there Minority Report

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How utterly judgemental!
    Was it? The things you crave make me wonder what makes you the "good" guy? It's all a little blurry. You have so much in common with the people you despise i'm surprised you're not on their team... one day, maybe.

What on Earth are you wrongly interpreting about me?
    Evidently nothing.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    How utterly judgemental!
    Was it? The things you crave make me wonder what makes you the "good" guy? It's all a little blurry. You have so much in common with the people you despise i'm surprised you're not on their team... one day, maybe.

What on Earth are you wrongly interpreting about me?
    Evidently nothing.
    EVIDENTLY? What evidence?

El Kabong Guest

***THIS IS NOT A PARODY***THIS IS NOT A PARODY***THIS IS NOT A PARODY***

We Should Ban Cars From Big Cities. Seriously.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessesinger...RZQ#.rh8LPZjv6

That is so stupid it burns

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Name one reason why after he received the death penalty that it should be done in private by lethal injection rather than a public hanging. Name one law that violates. Name one way that that is uncivilized.

El Kabong Guest

Name one reason why after he received the death penalty that it should be done in private by lethal injection rather than a public hanging. Name one law that violates. Name one way that that is uncivilized.
    We're better than they are and we don't need to sink to their level to beat their asses. He did the act of a coward and he should be treated as such not given a platform to be a martyr

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're better than they are and we don't need to sink to their level to beat their asses. He did the act of a coward and he should be treated as such not given a platform to be a martyr
    @Master IS RIGHT THAT THAT IS A GOOD REASON NOT TO DO IT, BUT i SAY............DO IT.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information