Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hearn, Wilder, Finkell, Fury one call

There is just something I like about Wilder. He is a heavyweight that comes in in shape and throws punches and that is to be respected. I also think he comes across as passionate and hungry and I like that about him too. I sense something a bit manufactured and spoiled about Joshua. It was the same vibe I got from Amir Khan. I think it will go the same way when the careful matchmaking wears thin.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair AJ did pass his toughest test to date. Not with flying colors but it gave him a lot to learn from.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Anyone else see this all dragging out and no unifications actually happening anytime soon? Parker will end up fighting Browne, Wilder will fight Breazeale, AJ may face the Miller/ Wach winner if Pulev goes the WBA route. We'd be lucky if any of them clash next year.
    Hearn signed Big Baby definitely with the intention of making him AJ's American debut opponent next year. I think the Wilder fight will happen in the summer (as they need an outdoor stadium in the UK).

Wilder-Breazeale is a good fight.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Panic over about Hearn lying by not revealing his private affairs in public. He's meeting Al Haymon as well as Finkell... oh wait, nah, he probably lying, say anything to save himself from making humongous amounts of wonga.

Last edited by Fenster; 11-09-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Until they're in the ring I won't hold my breath.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Regardless of the fact, why is Hearn trying to even contemplate AJ fighting the big fat banned bastard.

It is because he will be a soft touch in comparison to an active fighter like Wilder.
    You're in a tiny minority, a very, very tiny minority, that consists of nobody but you that doesn't want to see Joshua against Fury. And thinks Fury is a "soft touch" for AJ ()
    Turning what I wrote around to suit your friend Eddie Hearn will not get away from the fact that AJ can not get back to the form he once was by summer next year.

I want to see a competitive fight and Wilder is it, even if it is a KO in a round.
    Well tell your friend Tyson that, he's the one begging my friend to let him slaughter Joshua ASAP.

I'm happy to see all our friends make the best fights. Regardless.
    Nobody can seriously suggest that Tyson Fury is anywhere close to being a contender? He needs a year at least for detox etc... lets not get silly about this.
    You and Master need to take action to save Tyson from himself, as he doesn't know what you lads know, he thinks he can fight in Feb/March and be on top of the world by the summer.

2018 Tyson Takeover.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its easy to say lose 7 stone , doing it when your mind is all over the place is another thing.
    Not convinced he will fight again.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury sounds like an old man with a permanent cold and the meat sweats. 2 years out and I can see him getting Hatton'ed. You cannot let yourself go for 2 years like he has and come back and dominate a division. I seriously worry about his health being so big and out of shape. You don't see Wilder ballooning like that sweating and blowing his nose all the time. Could be a brutal stoppage if it happens.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just because fat Fury wants the fight does not mean it should happen. Hearn is deliberately going for that option because it is easier and gives fury less time to make a real go at beating AJ.

AJ is Eddies cash cow, he does not want to risk it. Eddie shit his pants when AJ got knocked down by Wlad.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude, why don't you start a petition or something? Send it to the Board, to all the alphabet governing bodies. How about Fleet street? BBC? ITV? SKY (scratch SKY they love Tyson and Eddie), InfoWars, aiu?

Fighters can't fight and promoters can't promote unless Master and his little gang say so. Fact. We be knowing best. Fact.

Lets go champ!

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hope the fight does not happen, it is a car crash fight all over it.

Floyd v Conor was the same hype of crap, just because it brings in money does not make it right.

See it for what it is.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly Master. Fury should wait until 2019 and earn his shot again. It's a joke if he can come back and fight for a title next year. Boycott.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just because fat Fury wants the fight does not mean it should happen. Hearn is deliberately going for that option because it is easier and gives fury less time to make a real go at beating AJ.

AJ is Eddies cash cow, he does not want to risk it. Eddie shit his pants when AJ got knocked down by Wlad.
    so come on then, tell me , when do YOU think Fury will "be ready" to beat AJ?
    Hearn is a businessman, he's there to make money. It's not his fault that the biggest money fight out there is Joshua against a 25 stone coke addict! do you know who's fault it is? it's YOUR FUCKING FAULT AGAIN! and every deluded fucker that thinks that a 25 stone bi-polar binge drinking , drug user is going to find the mental discipline to
    a. Lose 7 stone
    b. lose it in a way that doesn't lose his strength.
    c. sort his head out
    d. stops taking drugs and drinking.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Hearn is a businessman, he's there to make money. It's not his fault that the biggest money fight out there is Joshua against a 25 stone coke addict! do you know who's fault it is? it's YOUR FUCKING FAULT AGAIN! and every deluded fucker that thinks that a 25 stone bi-polar binge drinking , drug user is going to find the mental discipline to
    a. Lose 7 stone
    c. sort his head out
    Given sufficient time and rehabilitation Tyson Fury could come back. 2 years minimum.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

a. Lose 7 stone
    c. sort his head out
    Given sufficient time and rehabilitation Tyson Fury could come back. 2 years minimum.
    Do you think with all his issues, he'll be able to do that ? and bear in mind that he will be 31 and won't have been a champion for 4 years.
    To put it into perspective,That's longer than Ali when he came back to fight Frazier and Ali still lost, AND
    1. Ali was younger
    2. Ali was fitter
    3. Ali didn't have any drink issues
    4. Ali didn't have any drug issues
    5. Ali didn't have any mental health issues.
    Answers on a postcard please.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information