Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I got some Amino Fuel 1000!!!

Hey yall I went and got me some Amino Fuel 1000 yesterday at tha store to help me with my weight gain. I have been working hard every day to build.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I got some Amino Fuel 1000!!!

fair play . I dont really agree with extra protein if u have a balanced diet but everything is worth a go. train hard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I freakin' agree with extra protien. The main thing is eat A LOT, but don't stuff yourself with food. Try to get in about 6 meals a day. Space them out like once every two hours. Plan ahead to make it possible. This doesn't mean gigantic meals. Eat what you can. If three of those meals come from meal replacements (like myoplex, etc...) that you can take with on the go (ie work or school) good. Make sure you get enough protien and rest. You can't go wrong. Just started again myself yesterday. I'm just using creatinedrive (need the carbs), myoplex and a calorie shake if i feel i'm not getting enough. Good luck, Billy. Keep it up for 3 months with your training and you'll be shocked. Keep us updated. I love this stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nutrition and rest is just as important as training. I think Bill Phillips always says something like, "Would you expect to get flame from a lighter without any fuel? No way! You can sit there striking it all day long (training), but with no fuel you don't get fire (results)." I see people working out every day and make minimal gains because they don't get the proper nutrients. Then someone goes in there two or three times a week, but eats and supplements right and makes tremendous gains. Boggles my mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Entragian
    I freakin' agree with extra protien. The main thing is eat A LOT, but don't stuff yourself with food. Try to get in about 6 meals a day. Space them out like once every two hours. Plan ahead to make it possible. This doesn't mean gigantic meals. Eat what you can. If three of those meals come from meal replacements (like myoplex, etc...) that you can take with on the go (ie work or school) good. Make sure you get enough protien and rest. You can't go wrong. Just started again myself yesterday. I'm just using creatinedrive (need the carbs), myoplex and a calorie shake if i feel i'm not getting enough. Good luck, Billy. Keep it up for 3 months with your training and you'll be shocked. Keep us updated. I love this stuff.
    Yea thanx no problem I'll be here! I'm actualy here like all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not too familiar with AMINO FUEL off hand.. (protein, calorie counts)

One thing to keep in mind before you start drinking cement, is what weight class do you want to fight in?

I know as a beginner, i weigh 168, and after talking with the trainers at the gym my size would be good for fighting at like 154lbs. So i am also trying to drop weight. I am a skinny guy as it is, but i am not SOLID. Yeah i work out, but i am trying to drop all my fat and make up the difference in weight with muscle to be as solid as i can at 154.

The great thing about lifting weights, is you can SHAPE your body any way you want. You can gain wight, lose weight, tone, etc. Just think about where you want to be and then plan for it.

EricB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not too familiar with AMINO FUEL off hand.. (protein, calorie counts)

One thing to keep in mind before you start drinking cement, is what weight class do you want to fight in?

I know as a beginner, i weigh 168, and after talking with the trainers at the gym my size would be good for fighting at like 154lbs. So i am also trying to drop weight. I am a skinny guy as it is, but i am not SOLID. Yeah i work out, but i am trying to drop all my fat and make up the difference in weight with muscle to be as solid as i can at 154.

The great thing about lifting weights, is you can SHAPE your body any way you want. You can gain wight, lose weight, tone, etc. Just think about where you want to be and then plan for it.

Just my "Beginner" point of view
    EricB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea I understand I am trying to get my weight up to at least 120-125. I am pretty toned just not bulky. That is why I'm trying to bulk up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you need a bulking protein shake, not amino acids...

bulking shakes have carbs which entails calories, in bulking phases i have drunk shakes that contained a good 300 calories per shake, some a higher.

increase your calories to add some weight...

as protein count is concerned, try to get 1g per lb of bodyweight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok thanx I'll give that a try!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and try and get a tan this summer!

snow white looks like she's missing some dwarfs in that photo :P j/k

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GutShot
    and try and get a tan this summer!

snow white looks like she's missing some dwarfs in that photo :P j/k
    Yea man it's kinda hard when u live in Alaska. LOL

Thread Information