Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I've been to 5 African countries: trust me, they're shitholes

So you going to ignore what others wrote and pick and choose your answers?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Not ignore. Only just logged on and saw that on message by @El Kabong. Reading others now.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post
    Not ignore. Only just logged on and saw that on message by @El Kabong. Reading others now.
    Cool.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Dear denilson,
    Harvey Weinstein set to turn himself in on sex crime charges in New York
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.4007960

Well
    Well
    Well

Who said his day was coming hmmm?? Me and the rest of the white supremacists said we could afford to send him to prison
    Weinstein’s lawyer, Benjamin Brafman said he is meeting with federal prosecutors to try to "dissuade them from proceeding," the Journal reported.

Talk about white privilege - When was the last time your lawyer preempted your arrest ?

They claim that their ready to arrest him. So.... what keeping them ? We should see Weinstein handcuffed in the back of a police car sometime today right ?
    If he’s arrested it’ll be some sweet plea deal or he’ll go to trial and win after the DA charge him with severe beatable charges that dont exactly fit the criteria of his crimes. These DA’s know how to charge certain people where they basically throw the case

They re givin him the Polanski jumpstart so they can throw up their hands. "oh well we tried"

This is basically "Look people we're about to do... Something! Okay... Something is going to happen we just don't know when"

He's probably already made a deal with prosecutors where he :

• Does minimal (if any) jail time
    • Is publicly "punished&rehabilitated"
    • Gets to re-launch his film career
    • Doesn't rat on his Hollywood colleagues
    • Doesn't ruin the careers of anyone on the prosecution team

Because ppl have been making noise they want to put out this press release. This is going on just for the cameras to make it “look” like they’re going after more than just black men in the MeToo movement. It’s a game.

Nothing is going to happen to him.

Sorry dude but Jews aren't White

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    DENILSON is right about a lot of things, but Denilson fails to see how there were plenty of tribal wars and enslavements in Africa BEFORE the white man ever arrived.

Why won't he admit that?

Notice the hypocrisy.

1. When white people do something good like an invention

They want all the spotlight and they don't try and prove that history shows that black people have been just as inventive.

2. When white people do something bad like slavery

They don't want the spotlight and they try and prove that history shows that black people have been just as evil and slaved just as many.

The main difference between slavery and invention is that one is considered immoral, the other not.

Whites want to claim and take pride in the good things from their past (inventions made, battles won, rights fought for) but then act as if the bad things have nothing to do with them (slavery, genocide and rights not fought for)

But you cannot have it both ways.

If inventions are proof of the intelligence of whites, then slavery and genocide are proof of the great evil of whites. You cannot claim one without the other.

Or: If slavery and genocide came about through the workings of human nature under a particular set of circumstances – if anyone else would have done the same thing – then the same goes for the inventions too.

So why the excuses?

Because part of you're sense of self worth is built on being white and how whites are so great.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Sorry dude but Jews aren't White
    So if Jews are not white then how come so many of them can change there name and fit into white society ?

Bob Dylan = Robert Zimmerman
    Woody Allen = Allen Koniesberg

The list is endless

El Kabong Guest

to try to "dissuade them from proceeding,"
    There's a keyword here TRY

So if Jews are not white then how come so many of them can change there name and fit into white society ?

Bob Dylan = Robert Zimmerman
    Woody Allen = Allen Koniesberg
    Oh you mean like Barack Obama Jr., Barack H. Obama Jr., Barry Soetoro, Barack Soetoro, Barry Dunham, Barry Obama, Barack Hussein Obama ? Like that?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Denilson, here's a question.

It used to be easier back in the day. Whites were whites and blacks were blacks. With so many interracial marriages now, the line between races has become a bit blurred. Now there's these ancestry sites that will tell you what percentage you are of a number of different races and/or ethnic groups. You, as we all know, believe ALL whites to be racist. So the question begs, at what percentage does one cross over to the white side? Or to the black side? Just curious, because these things need to be taken into consideration. I mean, if you were to meet someone on the street, and he's lilly white, you've got your opinion already formed right? But what if you meet someone who comes from black and white parents?

Just curious.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can fit into white Society too if you wanted to but you have too much hatred

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

It used to be easier back in the day. Whites were whites and blacks were blacks. With so many interracial marriages now, the line between races has become a bit blurred. Now there's these ancestry sites that will tell you what percentage you are of a number of different races and/or ethnic groups. You, as we all know, believe ALL whites to be racist. So the question begs, at what percentage does one cross over to the white side? Or to the black side? Just curious, because these things need to be taken into consideration. I mean, if you were to meet someone on the street, and he's lilly white, you've got your opinion already formed right? But what if you meet someone who comes from black and white parents?

Just curious.
    Denilson must be stumped by yours and X posts. Taking him ages to respond, wonder why?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just curious.
    Denilson must be stumped by yours and X posts. Taking him ages to respond, wonder why?
    He is probably at his black supremacist meeting composing an answer with the elders

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the line between races has become a bit blurred. Now there's these ancestry sites that will tell you what percentage you are of a number of different races and/or ethnic groups. You, as we all know, believe ALL whites to be racist. So the question begs, at what percentage does one cross over to the white side? Or to the black side? Just curious, because these things need to be taken into consideration. I mean, if you were to meet someone on the street, and he's lilly white, you've got your opinion already formed right? But what if you meet someone who comes from black and white parents?

Just curious.
    You should be saying what you’re saying to the white supremacist. Not me. It’s like saying to a woman who has been raped “Well you do no rape is wrong ? You do know that no man should sexually force themselves on to woman”

The fk you telling me her for ? She knows.

The same way black people know racism is fked up. We have been telling white people this for 100 years and your coming at me like “Well racial; lines are blurred, where is the tipping point from white to black

TELL THAT TO THE WHITE SUPREMACIST !!!

FK out my face.

Tell that to your white mom or dad that or speak up when you hear racist sh*t said by family about black people and you want to get. Coming at me or any black person like we started this nonsense.

Yeah racism does not make sense in theory. I know race is a social construct. I know. I know. You don’t see white cats running around fighting black cats. I know. But I also know I live in a global system of white supremacy and they say “Fk your theory. Race does exist” and to be fair the white supremacist has made sure everyone knows it does exist.

And has history has shown that is a very POWERFUL-POWERFUL POWERFUL way to think.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DENILSON you never offer any solutions

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the line between races has become a bit blurred. Now there's these ancestry sites that will tell you what percentage you are of a number of different races and/or ethnic groups. You, as we all know, believe ALL whites to be racist. So the question begs, at what percentage does one cross over to the white side? Or to the black side? Just curious, because these things need to be taken into consideration. I mean, if you were to meet someone on the street, and he's lilly white, you've got your opinion already formed right? But what if you meet someone who comes from black and white parents?

Just curious.
    You should be saying what you’re saying to the white supremacist. Not me. It’s like saying to a woman who has been raped “Well you do no rape is wrong ? You do know that no man should sexually force themselves on to woman”

The fk you telling me her for ? She knows.

The same way black people know racism is fked up. We have been telling white people this for 100 years and your coming at me like “Well racial; lines are blurred, where is the tipping point from white to black

TELL THAT TO THE WHITE SUPREMACIST !!!

FK out my face.

Tell that to your white mom or dad that or speak up when you hear racist sh*t said by family about black people and you want to get. Coming at me or any black person like we started this nonsense.

Yeah racism does not make sense in theory. I know race is a social construct. I know. I know. You don’t see white cats running around fighting black cats. I know. But I also know I live in a global system of white supremacy and they say “Fk your theory. Race does exist” and to be fair the white supremacist has made sure everyone knows it does exist.

And has history has shown that is a very POWERFUL-POWERFUL POWERFUL way to think.

Your presentation doesn’t really help @DenilsonTheReturn but I respect the consistency in ur stupidity.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dental sun is not stupid. I agree with most of what he says. However he never offers any solutions

Thread Information