Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I've been to 5 African countries: trust me, they're shitholes

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Just like I don't like religious fanatic thinking I also don't like thinking that one should be 100% sure that there is no God.
    Your devotion to Trump and the self righteous rhetoric of hate is both religious and fanatical.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Just like I don't like religious fanatic thinking I also don't like thinking that one should be 100% sure that there is no God.
    Your devotion to Trump and the self righteous rhetoric of hate is both religious and fanatical.
    And that statement is psychiatrically Warped as you yourself prove to be every time you spin your projection onto others

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And that statement is psychiatrically Warped as you yourself prove to be every time you spin your projection onto others
    I am not the one asking for amputees to be burned or hanged. I am not the one asking for celebrities to be arrested and humanitarians helping refugee children to be tarred and feathered, blaming women for absent fathers that fuck off and abandon them, and then telling us an article about a Scottish women having sex with a dog is your kind of article. I think you will find that it is you who is pretty fucking warped. You fetid stretch of armpit flesh.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So why don't we do a poll are the 5 countries shit holes ?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

If we had posters from those five countries it might make sense. We only have X though who lived in one of them and disputes it. Going somewhere on holiday is not quite the same as living there. If one is to believe Brock and Trump who think it a mark of bravery to call another country a cesspool, then you have to wonder quite how their brains operate.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is wrong with me liking the Scottish woman? First you said it was me and Lyle then you said it was me and Miles now you were saying it is me and Trump. In your wild paranoia you always try to put people together in groups or gangs to try to label them because it makes you feel less insecure and less scared.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is wrong with me liking the Scottish woman? First you said it was me and Lyle then you said it was me and Miles now you were saying it is me and Trump. In your wild paranoia you always try to put people together in groups or gangs to try to label them because it makes you feel less insecure and less scared.
    Ha! Whatever you say dog fucker
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If we had posters from those five countries it might make sense. We only have X though who lived in one of them and disputes it. Going somewhere on holiday is not quite the same as living there. If one is to believe Brock and Trump who think it a mark of bravery to call another country a cesspool, then you have to wonder quite how their brains operate.

I just think it's a bit insulting to call an entire country a cesspool. Sure, the African countries I lived in and visited regularly were very different from Western countries. They certainly weren't as technologically advanced in things like WiFi, Internet, mechanisation, recycling and even some of the basics like regular electricity or plumbing. People didn't have nice cars and lots of gadgets. There were some houses that were much nicer than ones I've seen in the West, but many weren't. There was definitely more open corruption (I have found the West to be equally as corrupt, but just a bit more hypocritical and better at hiding it)

Having said that, everybody knew their neighbour's and looked after them. Kids played outside, not on a computer or games console. People weren't bitter and angry about things on the news or didn't get all het up about unimportant things.

Probably most importantly, people were proud of their country, they knew where they were from and were optimistic about the future. Personally, I wouldn't insult them all with a throwaway line about their country being a cesspool (or even Turd World
    )
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is a builder, is talking about infrastructure, about roads Bridges and tunnels ...Trump is talking about garbage removal Trump is talking about open sewers. Trump is talking about infrastructure. All snowflakes alert alert all snowflakes alert calling a spade a spade is no problem in this world calling things what they are let's get back to Frankness and get away from this daffodil petunia little Daisy politically correct let's not hurt anybody's feelings now garbage that has rotted out the minds of human beings since the late 1980s.

I have been to five African countries they were all shitholes. I have been to seven South American countries they were all shitholes. I have been to Detroit Michigan and Oakland California and Newark New Jersey and the Bronx New York and they are all shitholes.

Get it, Beanzss? Sssss. Bwaha.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is a builder, is talking about infrastructure, about roads Bridges and tunnels ...Trump is talking about garbage removal Trump is talking about open sewers. Trump is talking about infrastructure. All snowflakes alert alert all snowflakes alert calling a spade a spade is no problem in this world calling things what they are let's get back to Frankness and get away from this daffodil petunia little Daisy politically correct let's not hurt anybody's feelings now garbage that has rotted out the minds of human beings since the late 1980s.

I have been to five African countries they were all shitholes. I have been to seven South American countries they were all shitholes. I have been to Detroit Michigan and Oakland California and Newark New Jersey and the Bronx New York and they are all shitholes.

Get it, Beanzss? Sssss. Bwaha.
    Notice all the places Brock mentioned lack caucasions, wtf, racism should not be allowed

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The claim of racism is the last Refuge of a scoundrel @Beanz

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

I just think it's a bit insulting to call an entire country a cesspool. Sure, the African countries I lived in and visited regularly were very different from Western countries. They certainly weren't as technologically advanced in things like WiFi, Internet, mechanisation, recycling and even some of the basics like regular electricity or plumbing. People didn't have nice cars and lots of gadgets. There were some houses that were much nicer than ones I've seen in the West, but many weren't. There was definitely more open corruption (I have found the West to be equally as corrupt, but just a bit more hypocritical and better at hiding it)

Having said that, everybody knew their neighbour's and looked after them. Kids played outside, not on a computer or games console. People weren't bitter and angry about things on the news or didn't get all het up about unimportant things.

Probably most importantly, people were proud of their country, they knew where they were from and were optimistic about the future. Personally, I wouldn't insult them all with a throwaway line about their country being a cesspool (or even Turd World
    )
    So it's just like Britain 30 years ago.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Britain of 30 years ago wasn't that much different to today. The only difference was less immigration, no Internet, cheaper houses and actual cashiers.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Britain of 30 years ago wasn't that much different to today. The only difference was less immigration, no Internet, cheaper houses and actual cashiers.
    You forgot to mention that in 1987 Beanz was living in the woods somewhere over there by Bristol in an abandoned LSD van

Thread Information