Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Bodybuilding videos

Ive noticed more people come into this forum who are bodybuilding recently, so i thought i would post a few video's during the week to motivate you in your sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LksRp...evin%20levrone

here is a tribute to one of the best bodybuilders of all time, enjoy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bodybuilding videos

lmao, i'd hardly call kevin levrone one of the best but he wasnt far off it, just never won mr olympia... always owned by someone.

shawn ray is much better IMO in terms of the 90's physiques, cut n shredded...no GH gut.

Ronnie coleman...freak who has no place owning the sandow, the GH gut is a disgrace to bodybuilding and he depends on his freakish size to steam roller the competition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GutShot
    lmao, i'd hardly call kevin levrone one of the best but he wasnt far off it, just never won mr olympia... always owned by someone.

shawn ray is much better IMO in terms of the 90's physiques, cut n shredded...no GH gut.

Ronnie coleman...freak who has no place owning the sandow, the GH gut is a disgrace to bodybuilding and he depends on his freakish size to steam roller the competition
    well, imo he was....Good size with a asthetic, sublime physique.
    This guy came 2nd 4 times and won the Arnold Classic twice, although he never won the Mr Olympia he was my favourite bodybuilder for sure. And that means im biased so there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he never had much of a gut in 2005 Mr Olympia, he was awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

kevin was a good top 3 finisher, just never had what it took each year to win... he just had weak legs IMO.

Who's your favourite right now? Must say Mustapha is rippinn things up right now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

kevin was a good top 3 finisher, just never had what it took each year to win... he just had weak legs IMO.
    not in his prime, it was only towards the end of his career that he had a back injury and his legs got smaller and smaller (2003 was the worst)...
    But since you asked, my favourite bodybuilder now is Ronnie Coleman and Chris Cormier.
    Branch Warren is also rippin it up right now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bahhh, each to their own but ronnie needs to be replaced... the olympia is fixed like a backwater beauty contest.

Get some new blood in, liven the competition up and hopefully bring in a new era for what the judges will be looking for. Death of the mass monsters will bring the end of these bodybuilders that are bloated via GH guts

*gunter
    *ronnie
    *ruhl
    *king kamali (no-hoper anyway)
    *cutler

chris cormier is a good choiuce, he has stayed in the top 10 for a long while, just been unlucky with some judges raping him of top spots

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys have 'favourite' body builders? Ew. :P

My favourite body builder is 'Ahnuld' but thats got nothing to do with his body...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks for the post with the huge frikin signature... :P its seriously annoying

you have favourite boxers, other people have opinions about different competitions.
    Whats your point?

People who have arnold as their favourite bodybuilder follow the masses, he had weak legs that were out of sync compared to his top half.
    His training was over kill unless your on steroids (which he was) and would grind any person into the ground via overtraining.

In his era he was the best, gotta give him that... he had a wicked upper body. But thats where it all ends... Most people follow him due to his movies and know little about his bodybuilding days.

Its like noobs throwing up Ali and Tyson every two secs as they know little about the world of boxing where as more educated people make their opinions based on facts/good arguments rather than hype.

If arnold wasnt an actor do you think you would still rate him as a bodybuilder?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't worry, I'm just messing with you :P

I don't know the first thing about competative body building... just that I think Ahnulds films are funny...

On a slightly more serious not I heard he hated his legs or something... always wore shorts to remind himself how 'skinny' they were.

and who else trains to 'its raining men'

[stream=380,320]http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/0508/arnold/09_-_Arnold_Schwarzenegger_-_The_Weather_Girls_-_Its_Raining_Men.mp3[/stream]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol, ok... hook was bit

he hated his legs, he ripped a pair of training trousers to expose his calves, most of his early photo work was with his legs either under water or in such an angle that your eyes were focused on the top half. I've got his encyclopedia... good read.

when i was training heavy i had legs that were 2.5" away from his thigh measurement, mine were 27.5", his were around 30"...

raining men? that i havent heard of lmao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information