Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Able Sanchez "black fighters...."

Says they fight in a style that is not pleasing to fans, that's why they are not popular. This is his new reasoning for not having GGG fight Charlo. To add to the pile of reasons "we will never fight Charlo, if he is mandatory we will put it off until it is forced as long as we can, we don't have to fight him"

Has he never seen

Anthony Joshua 20-0(20KOs)
    Deontay Wilder 39-0(38KOs)
    Errol Spence 23-0(20KOs)

I could go on but let's talk about the defensive fighter he speaks of, Jermall Charlo. He has had 2 fights go the distance since the start of 2010. 20 fights, 18KOs. Does this sound like a "black defensive fighter"? I mean he is right, Charlo is black

If they said "we're after belts so he is not our target" I would understand. But the excuses are old. Say "we're after paydays" I don't really care the reasoning. But be honest FFS

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Able Sanchez "black fighters...."

Link?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...BAFF&FORM=VIRE

Go to 2:20

Everything he says is wrong. Black fighters do sell. He didn't make Terry Norris fight like a mexican. Mexicans don't all fight one way. Dude is buck dancing insulting his own people to sell GGG.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...BAFF&FORM=VIRE

Go to 2:20

Everything he says is wrong. Black fighters do sell. He didn't make Terry Norris fight like a mexican. Mexicans don't all fight one way. Dude is buck dancing insulting his own people to sell GGG.
    Abel has a point.

Floyd is hopeless at selling tickets.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Abel is so desperate to keep the 0 for GGG..why fight any other fighter if he can make a trilogy with Canelo..the money he must take as the trainer must be huuuge.

Canelo vs GGG is going to sell regardless of any controversial comments.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All this does is make you more interested in Charlo. Why would the big bad triple G's trainer be so afraid of this fighter with these weak excuses?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    All this does is make you more interested in Charlo. Why would the big bad triple G's trainer be so afraid of this fighter with these weak excuses?
    I get what you're trying to do, defend his side. But your spin "all this does is make you more interested in Charlo" would only work if they intended to fight Charlo. They don't "we won't ever". But even if you ignored those words. They've said they want Saunders next. And after that is finishing out the trilogy. And that's if they win both. They really don't intend to fight him.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I get what you're trying to do, defend his side. But your spin "all this does is make you more interested in Charlo" would only work if they intended to fight Charlo. They don't "we won't ever". But even if you ignored those words. They've said they want Saunders next. And after that is finishing out the trilogy. And that's if they win both. They really don't intend to fight him.
    I am genuinely interested in Charlo now. Is he that good, have not really looked but will now.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Charlo and think he is a very tough challenge for GGG. In saying that tho he does need to get in line. He has only just arrived at 160 and beat one fringe type guy. Can anyone blame GGG for taking the Canelo rematch? It raises his profile against one of the biggest stars of the sport, brings him the most money, gives him the opportunity to erase any doubt fro the first fight, and it's a fight he basically already won. Saunders is the logical next step. Unifies the belts, this raises his profile further, the money would be very good also. If GGG takes Canelo out then there would be no need for a 3rd fight. Charlo could get in then, but there are guys like Jacobs, Murata and Derevyanchenko who are just as deserving of a shot at GGG as Charlo is.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Basically, all attacking fighters in the history of boxing are actually Mexican according to Abel.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Abel doesn't want his man being 'boxed' . They cannot all be face first trucks like Lemeuix Abel. Honestly recent Saunders and Derevyanchenko will untilize more of a back foot and all around boxing than Charlo I believe. Charlo can put hurt on people and has been calling out Golovkin for about year and a half now.

Why is he even talking about it like Canelo is concluded? Golovkin will need to beat him more than handily to get the nod I think.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The problem is that there are a good amount of good middleweights but nobody is fighting each other. There shouldn’t even be a Canelo-GGG rematch because everyone knows who clearly won, but it is happening. Dont follow GGG and wait around for Canelo. Do what GGG did years back when he kept winning until he became known as the best because the lineal champ (Martinez then Cotto) wouldn’t fight him.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just watched this vid. Sanchez is full of shit tbf. So when he says “Black fighters,” I take it he means Black American fighters? And they don’t sell? What a fucking plank he is. I happen to think the style of most Black Americans is a sight to behold. But it’s a massive generalisation.
    People probably won’t agree with me , but the main reason I’m a fan of George Groves is because his style is closer than any other fighter over here to that “Black fighter”style. Great jab, good movement, crouching style with a great counter punch.
    And apparently GGG “Turned Canelo into Mayweather.” Bullshit! GGG actually made Canelo look like Mayweather! There’s a difference and it’s not complimentary. He’s his fucking trainer, tell him what to do .
    This is why I can’t be fucked about this fight. A lot of shit talking while the division stands still.
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 03-01-2018 at 05:00 PM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I might be in the minority but I still believe Canelo had the quality punches in the first fight..he didn't win but he didn't deserve to loose either.

The rematch will put every single doubt to bed..

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    I might be in the minority but I still believe Canelo had the quality punches in the first fight..he didn't win but he didn't deserve to loose either.

The rematch will put every single doubt to bed..
    So then you had it a draw?

Thread Information