Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo fails drugs test

Anyone else hear the talk about Canelo loading his wraps? It just keeps getting worse for Alvarez.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Anyone else hear the talk about Canelo loading his wraps? It just keeps getting worse for Alvarez.
    What next will come out that he has titanium in his head, paid the judges, blackmailing the ref?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hfahrenheit View Post
    Those pictures would be evidence of a steroid body if the growth was over 3-6 months, not years. That kind of growth of years is very, very possible. With world class trainers, nutritionists, (great genetics)--you could do that in year pretty easily.

But did he cheat? They all are IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I don't believe a word of Team Canelos contaminate meat story, Fucks sake the guys an elite fighter and professional athlete and i don't see that many more Mexican fighters suffering the same fate?

Apparently Canelo is even on record (according to Sky Sports Spencer Oliver)saying that he doesn't even eat that much meat in his diet.

Take a look at Canelos physical transformation over the past few years and this all looks like he's guilty as fuck.

This is not Tennis where using PEDs might make your backhand more powerful, this is a brutal combat sport where having extra strength advantages can easily result in the death of your opponent.

Of course you could, anyone could if they were an average Joe, but a fighter going up from Welterweight to Middleweight?
    Not having it

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sanchez kicked off over the wrapping of Canelos hands for the first fight, accusing them of stacking. From what I can gather stacking is gauze, then tape, then gauze, then tape....and so on. I think he was just busting balls and is running with it again now that the 'tainted meat' story gives it a little more traction and puts a bit more pressure on.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All of a sudden there's a BIG question mark hanging over Canelo, he seems to like any advantage he can get (his weight advantages in fights are criminal) and i'm now 100% convinced he's just a cheating cunt all round!

Let us consider Alvarez’s rehydration rates for bouts where his fight night weight was recorded (Alvarez has avoided stepping on HBO’s unofficial scales in his more recent bouts). In his 2013 bout with Austin Trout set at a catch-weight of 153.5 lbs. Alvarez made weight and then ballooned up to a reported 172 lbs. on fight night.

When Alvarez fought Alfredo Angulo at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas in March, 2014 the match was set at a catch-weight of 155 lbs. Alvarez again made weight and then rehydrated to a reported 174 lbs. on the night of the fight.

The trend is clear: Alvarez weighs in at a sub-middleweight level and then rehydrates to a near-light heavyweight mass before stepping in the ring.

Full article -
    https://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/6472-canelo-alvarez-weight-size-power-rehydration

Last edited by smashup; 03-09-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Clenelo

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    What next will come out that he has titanium in his head, paid the judges, blackmailing the ref?
    I'm not sure about blackmailing the ref, I have some doubts regarding the titanium thing as well but for the rest ...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haven’t heard about it. That’s awful if true. Too much pressure to be the main Mexican fighter in the world. Especially for not being that great.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Haven’t heard about it. That’s awful if true. Too much pressure to be the main Mexican fighter in the world. Especially for not being that great.
    Still no grounds to be a cheating cunt and potentially kill an opponent.

Titofan has always said that he has never made the weight legally.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't believe a word of Team Canelos contaminate meat story, Fucks sake the guys an elite fighter and professional athlete and i don't see that many more Mexican fighters suffering the same fate?

Apparently Canelo is even on record (according to Sky Sports Spencer Oliver)saying that he doesn't even eat that much meat in his diet.

Take a look at Canelos physical transformation over the past few years and this all looks like he's guilty as fuck.

This is not Tennis where using PEDs might make your backhand more powerful, this is a brutal combat sport where having extra strength advantages can easily result in the death of your opponent.

What were the dates from these pics? You have to provide a context for comparison.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I definitely think he's "cheating,"... we remember when JMM beefed up and it was so obvious what he'd done that people became bored with the question. Unfortunately, the absolute semantic difference between taking a banned substance and taking a substance with the same net impact as a banned substance has become a billion dollar industry--Tiger Woods, Peyton Manning, Mark McGuire, so on....

but, to my earlier point--I went from 173lbs, 15-18% body fat to 195lbs 6-7% body fat in 15 months, on nothing but diet, supplements/protein&creatine, lifting heavy and often, and YOUTH, (most important lol).

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hfahrenheit View Post
    Those pictures would be evidence of a steroid body if the growth was over 3-6 months, not years. That kind of growth of years is very, very possible. With world class trainers, nutritionists, (great genetics)--you could do that in year pretty easily.

But did he cheat? They all are IMO.

I don't know, those pics are a bit Barry bonds mark McGuire like, it certainly is supicous
    "...went 12 rounds with Ali, and never took a backwards step."

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Still no grounds to be a cheating cunt and potentially kill an opponent.

Titofan has always said that he has never made the weight legally.
    Not saying he is justified by any means. Just saying that money talks and many people would be involved.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anybody do any research? Does this tainted meat thing actually happen in Mexico. We're the levels consistent with what canelo had. I figure it's quite likely he was doping but don't know the specifics

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anybody do any research? Does this tainted meat thing actually happen in Mexico. We're the levels consistent with what canelo had. I figure it's quite likely he was doping but don't know the specifics
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...is-summer.html
    It certainly used to happen, this is from 2011. The NFL, usad and so on warn guys to watch out for Mexican and Chinese beef. It is possible he accidentally ingested it but according to the anti doping authorities he should have to prove that was the case... Maybe he did but I don't know. If it was accidental then canelo and his cooks are dum dums, it is a well known issue and why would he be buying beef from dodgy farmers the guy is rich and getting tested for a very big fight....

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...is-summer.html
    It certainly used to happen, this is from 2011. The NFL, usad and so on warn guys to watch out for Mexican and Chinese beef. It is possible he accidentally ingested it but according to the anti doping authorities he should have to prove that was the case... Maybe he did but I don't know. If it was accidental then canelo and his cooks are dum dums, it is a well known issue and why would he be buying beef from dodgy farmers the guy is rich and getting tested for a very big fight....
    It's a tough stretch to believe that the elite of the elite are all wide eyed babies and do not understand what they are doing, isn't it? It's all too common in this very dirty and not properly regulated sport. It's shocking really considering how dangerous boxing is. I would like to see Canelo banned and to hell with the rematch, Golovkin won the first one at a canter anyway. He has nothing to prove. Screw Canelo for even wasting GGG's limited time left in making a rematch take so long and to then prove positive for a banned substance! He is horrible. GGG has a duty to knock him the fuck out.

Thread Information