98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo fails drugs test

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Can’t be fucked with this bollocks. Just cancel the whole fucking thing! I can see it now, the fight will go ahead , whoever loses has got a fucking bullshit excuse (unsettled because of all the doubt etc.) and it’ll give this pair of cunts the opportunity to have a third fight. Meanwhile , the whole fucking division is in a state of limbo. Complete Bullshit.

How is GGG a cunt in all this?
    Because he’s waiting and waiting and begging for these pricks! He used to religiously fight 4 times a year and he’s well into his thirties and time is running out. He should fight Jacobs, fight Charlo , fight Saunders, fight any fucker that is relevant in the division. Canelo isn’t relevant at MW, he’s only fought at the actual weight once and he don’t hold any belts.
    GGG used to be all about wiping out the division . Canelo doesn’t figure in that equation one bit. And don’t start me on his mouthy twat of a trainer , who spews out nearly as much horseshit as Oscar!
    I like GGG as a bloke, but he’s letting himself down, and his team are letting him down.
    If he distanced himself from Clenbelo and went after the others, Team Clenbelo would have nowhere to go, and deservedly so!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can’t be fucked with this bollocks. Just cancel the whole fucking thing! I can see it now, the fight will go ahead , whoever loses has got a fucking bullshit excuse (unsettled because of all the doubt etc.) and it’ll give this pair of cunts the opportunity to have a third fight. Meanwhile , the whole fucking division is in a state of limbo. Complete Bullshit.

Because he’s waiting and waiting and begging for these pricks! He used to religiously fight 4 times a year and he’s well into his thirties and time is running out. He should fight Jacobs, fight Charlo , fight Saunders, fight any fucker that is relevant in the division. Canelo isn’t relevant at MW, he’s only fought at the actual weight once and he don’t hold any belts.
    GGG used to be all about wiping out the division . Canelo doesn’t figure in that equation one bit. And don’t start me on his mouthy twat of a trainer , who spews out nearly as much horseshit as Oscar!
    I like GGG as a bloke, but he’s letting himself down, and his team are letting him down.
    If he distanced himself from Clenbelo and went after the others, Team Clenbelo would have nowhere to go, and deservedly so!

A part of me wishes he wouldn't contribute to Clenbelo's (cute, by the way) coffers also. But right now, distancing himself from Clenbelo would be viewed as running, and Team Clenbelo would have a field day with it. No... he needs to put a nail in the Team Clenbelo coffin by knocking the tainted meat out of Ginger, and then go about his business. Unfortunately, Father Time is always standing by, which of course is what Team Clenbelo is always counting on.... any advantage it can find. GGG's only sin (if it can be viewed that way) is angrily calling out Clenbelo as a cheater, something that should come as no surprise to anyone who has observed the antics of both Ginger and JCC Jr. Unfortunately, the first fight was controversial, as in GGG didn't knock him out and left it up to the judges... so now GGG hardly has a choice and pretty much has to put a period on that sentence.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm with Primo, GGG won the first fight everyone in the world knows that, fighting Jacobs, BJS and Charlo would have done a lot more for his legacy than beating Canelo again, and with the whole drugs thing it makes whatever the outcome even more irrelevant.

Unfortunately it's all about the $$$

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agree that this is posturing by the NSAC. Its a good boy act to seem impartial after the f*uckery was laid at their feet last time because of the crooked judge and GGG is so vocal about it now. So they're trying to disconnect themselves from controversy this time because being involved in too many controversies will probably get them investigated (Probably under the RICO act because its so broad). So they suspend Canelo with a side note to keep training as usual and all will go as planned once the hoopla dies down. The upcoming (insert inflated number here) tests will all come back clean and then Canelo will be cleared and the fight will go on. GBP will try to capitalize on the controversy in the mean time to put butts in seats after watching Bob Arum. If not, at least battle the negative publicity with positive publicity.

Ive never seen team GGG this vocal but one thing i did find interesting is that Abel Sanchez, revealed the Canelos trainers used to be butchers. That combined with the statement from Roberto Garcia that Canelo wouldn't be getting his meat from some questionable source like a poor fighter might have to, kind of raises my suspicions even further. I personally don't see GGG knocking Canelo out this time and putting all the big drama to bed. He'd have done it last time after waiting so long for the fight and then being bent over in the disparity between rematch clauses (Canelo gets a rematch if he lost but GGG didn't). That should have been enough to knock the freckles off that kid . Maybe he'll have more of an opportunity this time with Canelo having to take more chances to do enough work to win rounds, but I think everyone since Jacobs knows weight bullying is the key to countering GGG's power. Would rather seen a Saunders unification and then retirement.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Forget retirement, take on the young guns.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A part of me wishes he wouldn't contribute to Clenbelo's (cute, by the way) coffers also. But right now, distancing himself from Clenbelo would be viewed as running, and Team Clenbelo would have a field day with it. No... he needs to put a nail in the Team Clenbelo coffin by knocking the tainted meat out of Ginger, and then go about his business. Unfortunately, Father Time is always standing by, which of course is what Team Clenbelo is always counting on.... any advantage it can find. GGG's only sin (if it can be viewed that way) is angrily calling out Clenbelo as a cheater, something that should come as no surprise to anyone who has observed the antics of both Ginger and JCC Jr. Unfortunately, the first fight was controversial, as in GGG didn't knock him out and left it up to the judges... so now GGG hardly has a choice and pretty much has to put a period on that sentence.
    I don’t think it would be seen as running. GGG just has to put the right spin on it, every other fucker does.
    He’s just got to say “ I won the first fight and now this fucking joker has to resort to drugs to try to compete with me!”
    If he ridicules Canelo and GBP enough, mud sticks and all of a sudden they lose their relevance and credibility. Then people start to say “he needs everything his way, Caneloweight etc. He’s never fought any MW’s , and then they scrutinise his record, beating guys over the hill (Shane) and smaller (Pussy Khan) and before you know it, he’s not rated so high.
    Ps. I wish I could take credit for “Clenbelo”, but I saw it on another forum.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Clenelo much more but either makes the point)))

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t think it would be seen as running. GGG just has to put the right spin on it, every other fucker does.
    He’s just got to say “ I won the first fight and now this fucking joker has to resort to drugs to try to compete with me!”
    If he ridicules Canelo and GBP enough, mud sticks and all of a sudden they lose their relevance and credibility. Then people start to say “he needs everything his way, Caneloweight etc. He’s never fought any MW’s , and then they scrutinise his record, beating guys over the hill (Shane) and smaller (Pussy Khan) and before you know it, he’s not rated so high.
    Ps. I wish I could take credit for “Clenbelo”, but I saw it on another forum.

I wish GGG had that kind of verbal sparring skills on him. Unfortunately, he strikes me as being in Wlad's league (remember pizza face?) in terms of trash talking. Still, having Clenbelo branded as a cheating bitch and moving on to greener pastures would obviously be better for GGG's legacy. Verbally though, GGG is nowhere near Team Canelo's level. That, plus the blind masses who follow Clenbelo like the Pied Piper.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Yea the hearing is supposed to be April 10, do they keep training? Personally I think it's damage control, so it looks as if the commission is doing something. Too much money involved for everyone to go without.
    Looks like all it is, still trains and way too much money riding to even hint they cancel it. It's a ruse. They're totally ignoring the precedent here given the status and pomp of Canelo. Or maybe Sulaiman just needed a lab rat.
    Actually they're following precedent. Remember Morales testing dirty for the same? Fight went ahead then he was suspended. If there are any clean fighters they need to start speaking up because everyone else is only concerned with lining their pockets.
    That's a great call forgot about that one. And surprise surprise a GBP huge promotion. The NYSAC seemed to put the pressure on Garcia camp to decide to fight Morales or not and spouted out all the 'inconclusive tests' nonsense.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Yea the hearing is supposed to be April 10, do they keep training? Personally I think it's damage control, so it looks as if the commission is doing something. Too much money involved for everyone to go without.
    Looks like all it is, still trains and way too much money riding to even hint they cancel it. It's a ruse. They're totally ignoring the precedent here given the status and pomp of Canelo. Or maybe Sulaiman just needed a lab rat.
    Actually they're following precedent. Remember Morales testing dirty for the same? Fight went ahead then he was suspended. If there are any clean fighters they need to start speaking up because everyone else is only concerned with lining their pockets.
    That's a great call forgot about that one. And surprise surprise a GBP huge promotion. The NYSAC seemed to put the pressure on Garcia camp to decide to fight Morales or not and spouted out all the 'inconclusive tests' nonsense.
    Yea I remember hearing they couldn't cancel/ suspend Morales before the fight because there wasn't time to test the B sample, and the results wouldn't be back until after the bout had taken place.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a very good argument. I love GGG, but likewise think he has become too generous to Canelo. Waiting nigh on a year to fight a guy he already beat when there is a whole division to sort out? It is a bit weak. They should ban Canelo and piss both of them off. That will sort it out and teach them a lesson.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Strange but slightly amusing commentary on the Canelo physique transformation

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Surprised to see Joe Rogan cover this subject also

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by sanatogen View Post
    Strange but slightly amusing commentary on the Canelo physique transformation

Yeah, the guy's a bit weird but damn...... f*ck tainted meat. Clenbelo looks like he's eaten several cows pumped full of the stuff.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It would be great if GGG fights Charlo instead, if Canelo remains suspended.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information