Thread: Parker will be a better win for Joshua then Ortiz was for Wilder

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Parker will be a better win for Joshua then Ortiz was for Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Joshua will become the first in many years to unify ALL the heavyweight titles, if Wilder fights him.

Although I think Wilder and his management are very afraid of Joshua, the potential money is so much that eventually they'll probably the fight and cash out.
    They WILL eventually fight, barring any bumps along the way with one getting beat, too much potential money on the line and Wilder will always carry that punchers chance. So he will definitely roll the dice.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joshua will become the first in many years to unify ALL the heavyweight titles, if Wilder fights him.

Although I think Wilder and his management are very afraid of Joshua, the potential money is so much that eventually they'll probably the fight and cash out.
    Afraid? Wilder has been calling out AJ forever. Whether or not he wins doesn’t matter. Nothing Wilder has done makes me believe he is afraid.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post

Afraid? Wilder has been calling out AJ forever. Whether or not he wins doesn’t matter. Nothing Wilder has done makes me believe he is afraid.
    Wilder talks a lot, but it's just talk. He priced himself out against Joshua, and demanded the fight be in the USA where it would make less money, which means he had no intentions of fighting him. Joshua's management offer four times Wilder's highest payday to date, but Wilder demanded more.

He's carefully avoided all the decent heavyweights for years.

On the way up a few years, he was matched against guys he could easily KO, usually much smaller men. He fought old former middleweights and light heavyweights who became fat with middle age. Even Kevin Johnson said Wilder refused to fight him, and instead chose a chinny journeyman at the time! Wilder's WBC title defenses continue the pattern: he fought poor completely shot Arreola, old Stiverne, old overweight Ortiz (whom he ducked 3 years ago and again in 2017 before finally getting up the courage to fight the old man this year) and chinny Szpilka while avoiding decent prime guys like Takem, Parker, Whyte, Miller, and Povetkin, as well as physically fit older fighters like Klitschko and Mansour.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder talks a lot, but it's just talk. He priced himself out against Joshua, and demanded the fight be in the USA where it would make less money, which means he had no intentions of fighting him. Joshua's management offer four times Wilder's highest payday to date, but Wilder demanded more.

On the way up a few years, he was matched against guys he could easily KO, usually much smaller men. He fought old former middleweights and light heavyweights who became fat with middle age. Even Kevin Johnson said Wilder refused to fight him, and instead chose a chinny journeyman at the time! Wilder's WBC title defenses continue the pattern: he fought poor completely shot Arreola, old Stiverne, old overweight Ortiz (whom he ducked 3 years ago and again in 2017 before finally getting up the courage to fight the old man this year) and chinny Szpilka while avoiding decent prime guys like Takem, Parker, Whyte, Miller, and Povetkin, as well as physically fit older fighters like Klitschko and Mansour.
    Haha. Wilder did fight very weak competition his first however many years but the past few years he has fought decent competition (for HW standards). Stiverne, Arreola, Szpilka, and Ortiz are basically the best the division has had to offer for the past decade. AJ hasn’t fought better competition if you take out the Wlad fight. Takam and Whyte are on the same level as Stiverne and Arreola. None are good.

Just admit that the division is awful and neither has fought good competition.

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaspy3 View Post
    Well I was really unimpressed with Parker when he fought against Andy Ruiz. Also it appears to me that Parker really doesn't have much punching power with his last 3 fights going the distance. At least we know Ortiz can hit. Also he was south paw which can be awkward for some people.
    Parker got a hometown decision in that fight. Ruiz Jr. won that to me.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

C’mon man, I’ve seen your name on here far too many times to believe you are this naive to the business. This is boxing deception 101. You have to know this. Big fights don’t go on a number, they go on a percentage. You have to remember the years of PAC/Mayweather BS over percentages. Because they go on percentages.

Wilder would be a dolt to accept a career high payday and get robbed as it sold big.

Everyone knows this, you have to know this. Don’t be a part of the deception. Or don’t be so darned gullable. I can’t believe you are this gullable. So I really mean don’t be part of the deception.

These are grown ass men getting rich, they don’t need people lying for them.(I get that the facts are true but it’s still a lie if it’s obviously BS and it’s obviously BS)

Thread Information