1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: GGG vs Vanes

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I want GGG to fight Canelo and get him out of the way to face the other challengers.
    I would rather GGG fight another top contender and then Canelo fight another top contender and lose. If Canelo loses to another MW then he should be officially out of the spotlight.
    GGG should be allowed to rectify the "draw" and move on to the other fighters. Why should Jacobs, BJS or Charlo get to fight Canelo?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

I don't think Canelo beats any of those guys. Canelo has achieved in boxing and I don't want to take anything away from what he has accomplished in the ring but damn what a hype job. He didn't win a single round vs Floyd, he's a puffed up middleweight, 154 isn't a sexy division, he can't make 147, and these middleweights will fucking eat him up. He got fat on old legends and when challenged with live bodies he has been beaten easily.

Canelo was supposed to be this big Mexican superstar like Salvador Sanchez or JCC or MAB or JMM or Morales but he's more like JC Jr. than any of those legends and I'm not hating on a nation here, I'm just thinking, man that has to be disappointing to the Mexican fight fans who had their hopes in this guy.

GGG needs to move on, I'd love to see him KO Canelo but why even bother? The guy is a cheat AND he has the judges in his pocket (well Golden Boy does) should GGG also fight with one arm tied behind his back? Canelo should be avoided by anyone with a brain.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I don't think Canelo beats any of those guys. Canelo has achieved in boxing and I don't want to take anything away from what he has accomplished in the ring but damn what a hype job. He didn't win a single round vs Floyd, he's a puffed up middleweight, 154 isn't a sexy division, he can't make 147, and these middleweights will fucking eat him up. He got fat on old legends and when challenged with live bodies he has been beaten easily.

Canelo was supposed to be this big Mexican superstar like Salvador Sanchez or JCC or MAB or JMM or Morales but he's more like JC Jr. than any of those legends and I'm not hating on a nation here, I'm just thinking, man that has to be disappointing to the Mexican fight fans who had their hopes in this guy.

GGG needs to move on, I'd love to see him KO Canelo but why even bother? The guy is a cheat AND he has the judges in his pocket (well Golden Boy does) should GGG also fight with one arm tied behind his back? Canelo should be avoided by anyone with a brain.
    Only GGG should be allowed "first dibs" to wipe out Canelo. Thereafter anyone can have the sloppy seconds. The symbolic PPV torch would have been passed from one media hyped fighter to the real champion and hero.

El Kabong Guest

Canelo makes me long for a Julian Jackson clone to come around and just bomb him out! Oh McCallum, McClellan, Benn, there are so many legends I wish he got the chance to step in with just so he could eat bombs Tommy Hearns! Hagler! Leonard would have massacred him!

How about Canelo vs RJJ, Toney, Hopkins, Ward?
    Last edited by El Kabong; 05-09-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​Mee too, Lyle ...... but (steroids or no steroids), Alvarez went the distance with GGG without being wobbled - and Golovkin is easily in those guys league as a KO hitter.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    ​Mee too, Lyle ...... but (steroids or no steroids), Alvarez went the distance with GGG without being wobbled - and Golovkin is easily in those guys league as a KO hitter.
    Which makes me think that Canelo would have taken a beating as he has the square jaw to take the bombs for a small amount of time.

Thread Information