Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Selling off the UK rail franchise has been a disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    It's hardly comparable though Master. Don't be an apologist for unfair policies towards countries full of white people. Walrus cannot build his church in Saudi Arabia and I cannot buy a house in India. Yet millions of Indians and Middle Easterns own property and exercise their religious rights in the West. Then some have the gall to say 'We don't like it. We want our own laws too'.
    Then Trump should sort that out the church issue with Saudi Arabia when he is negotiating arms deals with their royal family.

Just because some brown people say they want their laws here, you stereotype the whole community as ungrateful. There is a word for that.
    At University we rented a home and the Indian chap was making an absolute fortune from us who had all taken on loans to pay our rental costs. Yet, I cannot go to India and behave like this. It's hardly racism, it is a home truth and a valid comparison and has nothing to do with Donald Trump. 4 bedrooms cost us something like 800 pounds a month between us and you are talking a long time ago. I cannot remember exactly, but it was a lot. Now after years of immigration property prices are beyond reach for most and to go to Uni the debt levels are much higher. It is opportunism. Even if you could buy a house in India, you couldn't make the same in rent you can in the UK. How many properties are owned by foreigners in the UK? It is one reason prices are so high. Where can a Brit buy? He can move to China and marry a Chinese person and he is not even entitled to work. He can go to India and not be allowed to buy property. Foreigners going to the UK have it made.
    Multi millionaires foreigners buying property here is a problem no matter their race/nationality.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's hardly comparable though Master. Don't be an apologist for unfair policies towards countries full of white people. Walrus cannot build his church in Saudi Arabia and I cannot buy a house in India. Yet millions of Indians and Middle Easterns own property and exercise their religious rights in the West. Then some have the gall to say 'We don't like it. We want our own laws too'.
    Then Trump should sort that out the church issue with Saudi Arabia when he is negotiating arms deals with their royal family.

Just because some brown people say they want their laws here, you stereotype the whole community as ungrateful. There is a word for that.
    At University we rented a home and the Indian chap was making an absolute fortune from us who had all taken on loans to pay our rental costs. Yet, I cannot go to India and behave like this. It's hardly racism, it is a home truth and a valid comparison and has nothing to do with Donald Trump. 4 bedrooms cost us something like 800 pounds a month between us and you are talking a long time ago. I cannot remember exactly, but it was a lot. Now after years of immigration property prices are beyond reach for most and to go to Uni the debt levels are much higher. It is opportunism. Even if you could buy a house in India, you couldn't make the same in rent you can in the UK. How many properties are owned by foreigners in the UK? It is one reason prices are so high. Where can a Brit buy? He can move to China and marry a Chinese person and he is not even entitled to work. He can go to India and not be allowed to buy property. Foreigners going to the UK have it made.
    Multi millionaires foreigners buying property here is a problem no matter their race/nationality.
    I bring up race because we are making direct comparisons between India and the UK and the reality is there are a lot of Indian people with property in the UK and none who own property in India. That seems like an unfair relationship. That's why I brought up China too, it goes beyond race and they too have their China towns everywhere, yet you marry one of their women and you are denied the opportunity to work. It's kind of off.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bring up race because we are making direct comparisons between India and the UK and the reality is there are a lot of Indian people with property in the UK and none who own property in India. That seems like an unfair relationship. That's why I brought up China too, it goes beyond race and they too have their China towns everywhere, yet you marry one of their women and you are denied the opportunity to work. It's kind of off.
    Yes, totally racist.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We agree that India is racist. Excellent. We are making progress. Now, let's close the borders to them until they show balance in the relationship.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We agree that India is racist. Excellent. We are making progress. Now, let's close the borders to them until they show balance in the relationship.
    Good idea. Problem is there are too many of them here. What do we do about that, Tommy?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good idea. Problem is there are too many of them here. What do we do about that, Tommy?
    Immediately open the borders to India and let the same number of us work and buy property there.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want to retire somewhere cheap and the truth is it isn't easy outside of the EU. Yet it seems everyone can go there. I am not an open borders guy actually, but do think if you marry into the culture and learn the language then you expect a few rights.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want to retire somewhere cheap and the truth is it isn't easy outside of the EU. Yet it seems everyone can go there. I am not an open borders guy actually, but do think if you marry into the culture and learn the language then you expect a few rights.
    Maybe they do not want you to marry their own.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I gave you the example of China for that. Do you support racist policies against majority white countries? Master, that is very disrespectful considering all the benefits you have been given in a new country. You could simply say 'Yes, this is wrong', but instead you just want to call the white man a racist.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I gave you the example of China for that. Do you support racist policies against majority white countries? Master, that is very disrespectful considering all the benefits you have been given in a new country. You could simply say 'Yes, this is wrong', but instead you just want to call the white man a racist.
    When did I say that?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have failed to condemn India for exporting their people but deny equal rights to the white man.

You have called me racist for giving an example of how Indians have profited from this unfair exchange.

You called me Tommy which in mainstream media parlance means 'Nazi'.

Furthermore, you are nominated in a thread asking who most hates the white man.

As I have argued, I just want a cheap place to retire and don't see why I cannot buy a house in India.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have failed to condemn India for exporting their people but deny equal rights to the white man.

You have called me racist for giving an example of how Indians have profited from this unfair exchange.

You called me Tommy which in mainstream media parlance means 'Nazi'.

Furthermore, you are nominated in a thread asking who most hates the white man.

As I have argued, I just want a cheap place to retire and don't see why I cannot buy a house in India.
    You can use my name for free but I do not want you living next to me.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles unless I am mistaken Master was born in Britain in England. He is therefore English and British and older than you. So by any measure he is way more English than you having been born and spending his life here.

You are a third Korean and two thirds American/English? And you are telling Master he should be grateful? For what? He has paid more tax in the UK than you. Having lived and worked here longer than you. Done more for the UK CJS than you. Done more in the English community than you.

But you are supposedly not a racist? 😂
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am saying his parent country denies me access to property and my own country allowed his family everything. I am saying that is racist. Master is racist because he is in the poll and called me a racist, you racist.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am saying his parent country denies me access to property and my own country allowed his family everything. I am saying that is racist. Master is racist because he is in the poll and called me a racist, you racist.
    Well apparently everybody is racist so by that measure even real racists like you can't be racists. If you are a resident then you can buy property in India. Are you saying that even Indian immigrants who move to the UK permanently and are UK citizens should not be able to buy property or just Indians?

Your country allowed his family everything?

Do you not think they may have had to work harder than you like many of their generation, white, black or green?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information