I am certain we have all seen this before, the aficionados of the sport that we are. But, this was put up on the Boxing Hall of Fame's YouTube page and titled: "Don King Exposed – PBS Film – Conned Mike Tyson, Ripped-off Tim Witherspoon and Other Champs."

I got to the Tim Witherspoon segment, which I saw multiple times before in special cuts, but first time watching the full version of the entire PBS episode. Witherspoon said he got paid $53,000 for his fight against Holmes, but later found out that a challenger Holmes faced and knocked out a few months later- found it to be Scott Frank- was paid $350,000 for his fight with Holmes.

I also found out that Marvis Frazier was paid $800,000 for his nonsensical one round destruction at the hands of Holmes a few months after that in a "non-title fight". Non-title because the WBC would not sanction it because Frazier was not ranked.

If Mike Tyson threw water on King at a Nevada Boxing HOF ceremony a few weeks ago, Witherspoon should throw a full plate of horse shit on him!