So after Canelo/GGG II, the division still has many excellent potential match-ups. Where do you think the division goes next and what are some of the likely biggest fights we could get?

Saunders faces Andrade.

Jacobs faces Derevyanchenko.

Murata will face Brant.

The winners will be hoping for the jackpot in May.

If Canelo returns in Dec, he’ll probably face Lemieux, unless Lemieux takes the WBA route. After a Dec. fight he should be back to his usual schedule.

Charlos is also the WBC mandatory.

For me the biggest fight to make is a 3rd GGG fight in May.

The Jacobs/ Derevyanchenko and Saunders/Andrade winners, probably don’t make as much, but they are unification fights. If Jacobs wins, then I would be happy for him to get Canelo next.

Derevyanchenko will need a bit more time to build, although I would have no problem with him facing Canelo next if he beat Jacobs.

If Saunders defeats Andrade, I would also be happy for him to get Canelo next. It a unification, Saunders has shown he is willing to travel, it also has the US vs UK theme.

If Andrade wins, I think they would wait for it to build, but I wouldn’t mind seeing it.

I doubt Charlo gets the mandatory in Dec, and unless their hand is forced, the WBC probably won’t do anything with the mandatory before next May. So Charlo needs a fight to end the year.

How do you guys see all this playing out?